KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » Greatest X men quotes.

Greatest X men quotes.
Started by: mr.smiley

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
remy_gambit

could someone please give me someone to posts quotes on, they are all good to research, but none come to mind

Old Post Mar 28th, 2007 02:11 AM
remy_gambit is currently offline Click here to Send remy_gambit a Private Message Find more posts by remy_gambit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Re: Greatest X men quotes.

"Have a nice moon-burn"

From Rogue in one of the early episodes of X-Men TAS.

Old Post May 12th, 2007 07:39 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

Jubilee: I'm going to go help Wolverine because the X-Men are my family, and that's what families do.

Gambit: Family? *scoffs* You ask me, this family ain't nothin' but trouble.

A person is very strong when he seeks to protect something. I'll expect a good fight. - Heathcliff, SAO 1:13

Old Post Aug 25th, 2007 09:06 PM
iKinneas is currently offline Click here to Send iKinneas a Private Message Find more posts by iKinneas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
image3320
DEATH'S favorite salesman

quote: (post)
Originally posted by remy_gambit
could someone please give me someone to posts quotes on, they are all good to research, but none come to mind
[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=sienna] " Children of the atom." God Loves Man Kills. Kitty scolds Stevie Hunter for not being empathetic to her defending someone being called a MUTIE... She gave the analogy that slapped reality into Stevie's lap quoting that " You would not be so calm if he called you a N!&&@^! " this statement really hit a nerve close to home with me helping me to understand the severity of Marvel's real civil war.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2007 04:39 AM
image3320 is currently offline Click here to Send image3320 a Private Message Find more posts by image3320 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
image3320
DEATH'S favorite salesman

I got better... Wolverine times two.

I'm gonna be awfully mad if something were to happen to my nice, new jacket

Old Post Sep 14th, 2007 04:45 AM
image3320 is currently offline Click here to Send image3320 a Private Message Find more posts by image3320 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hunter_blake05
[IMG]http://images.killer

i have two best qoutes...

mystique: my family tried to kill me you pathetic meatsack!
and wolverine: grow those back- (when he kick the mutant ass at the fight)

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2007 12:46 PM
hunter_blake05 is currently offline Click here to Send hunter_blake05 a Private Message Find more posts by hunter_blake05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Emo Cyclops: Not everyone heals as fast as you Logan.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2007 04:34 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

"Friends call me Remy, to everyone else, it's Gambit. You can forget that first one right about now."
~Gambit

A person is very strong when he seeks to protect something. I'll expect a good fight. - Heathcliff, SAO 1:13

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2007 04:50 PM
iKinneas is currently offline Click here to Send iKinneas a Private Message Find more posts by iKinneas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
platformskater

My favourite is from the X-Men arcade game which you can play on MAME. It's Magneto saying "Welcome to die!"

Old Post Nov 15th, 2007 01:10 PM
platformskater is currently offline Click here to Send platformskater a Private Message Find more posts by platformskater Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

"Berserker Barrage!!"

- Wolverine

"Marvel vs Capcom 2"

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Nov 15th, 2007 03:08 PM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

"MANIC SLAM!!!"

- Rouge

X-Men Legends II

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Nov 16th, 2007 12:57 AM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

Originally posted by platformskater
My favourite is from the X-Men arcade game which you can play on MAME. It's Magneto saying "Welcome to die!"

I like that quote cause it makes sense.

NOT! j/k it's probably in "Engrish" scince most likely an Asian person created the video game.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Engrish

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Nov 16th, 2007 02:17 PM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
platformskater

That makes sense. It would be an honest mistake to make if you were translating it into English. But i can't help but giggle like a little schoolgirl whenever I hear it stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 16th, 2007 02:50 PM
platformskater is currently offline Click here to Send platformskater a Private Message Find more posts by platformskater Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

Originally posted by platformskater
That makes sense. It would be an honest mistake to make if you were translating it into English. But i can't help but giggle like a little schoolgirl whenever I hear it stick out tongue

Um, how does "Welcome to die" make sense?

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Nov 16th, 2007 04:14 PM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Originally posted by FistOfThe North
Um, how does "Welcome to die" make sense?

That's what I was wondering. >_>

Hmm. Maybe he made a typo? I don't know. Haven't played the X-Men arcade enough (if any) to know for sure if that's what Magneto was saying...

Old Post Nov 16th, 2007 05:48 PM
platformskater

What made sense is when you read the Engrish wikipedia link posted up that explains how the translations from other languages into English can not make grammatical sense, which resulted in "Welcome to Die". There were other bad quotes in the game as well, I certainly didn't make it up. Check under the Reception sub-heading http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/X-Men_(arcade_game)

Last edited by platformskater on Nov 17th, 2007 at 06:15 AM

Old Post Nov 17th, 2007 06:07 AM
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

"Don't get me wrong. Your telepathic blocks are excellent. But you've never met anyone like me before." - Nathan Grey

Old Post Jan 14th, 2008 03:19 PM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MarvelPartyMan
The Man

I like when Wolverine says "i go where i want to go."

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2008 08:04 PM
MarvelPartyMan is currently offline Click here to Send MarvelPartyMan a Private Message Find more posts by MarvelPartyMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

"I am the rocks, of the eternal shore...crash against me AND BE BROKEN!!"

Old Post Feb 5th, 2008 08:39 AM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Originally posted by psycho gundam
"I am the rocks, of the eternal shore...crash against me AND BE BROKEN!!"

Best Apocalypse line ever.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2008 11:06 PM