KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » Greatest X men quotes.

Greatest X men quotes.
Started by: mr.smiley

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

X-Men Legacy 228

Cyclops: Nemesis. Jeffries. How long till you can get me that crowbar?

Jeffries: Not only do we not have the equipment, we don't even have the math. We'd be inventing an entirely new branch of physics.

Nemesis: So probably at least an hour and a half.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2009 01:43 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mshinu
Star for a Brain

"Never trust a beautiful woman, especcially one that is interested in you" (Magneto, X2)

Old Post Oct 28th, 2009 09:30 AM
Mshinu is currently offline Click here to Send Mshinu a Private Message Find more posts by Mshinu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dyajeep

quote: (post)
Originally posted by peejayd
* i've read one from a Cyclops trading card, something like:

"The world's changed, people. The stakes are higher, the danger's greater. We have to be equal to them."

* upon browsing Cyke pics, i chanced to find this one where Scott said the quote i posted years ago... i just don't know what X-men comic and number... smile

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post May 31st, 2010 04:53 AM
dyajeep is currently offline Click here to Send dyajeep a Private Message Find more posts by dyajeep Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ize19

* upon browsing Cyke pics, i chanced to find this one where Scott said the quote i posted years ago... i just don't know what X-men comic and number... smile

(please log in to view the image)

That was Chris Claremont and Jim Lee's X-Men #1, when the X-Men split into two teams, "Gold," and "Blue."

Old Post May 31st, 2010 05:38 AM
Ize19 is currently offline Click here to Send Ize19 a Private Message Find more posts by Ize19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Juggernaut made a really good quote about villians once.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2010 02:54 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
colossulrage

COLOSSUS-iam made of RAAAAAAAGGGEEE

Old Post Jun 4th, 2010 01:25 AM
colossulrage is currently offline Click here to Send colossulrage a Private Message Find more posts by colossulrage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flameback
Pathology

Originally posted by colossulrage
COLOSSUS-iam made of RAAAAAAAGGGEEE

Astonishing X-Men #14
[after sex]:
Shadowcat: Oh my god!
Colossus: Are you alright?
Shadowcat: Oh my god! I phased!
Colossus: Are you alright?
Shadowcat: Are you?
Colossus: It was strange.
Shadowcat: I can't believe I phased just then! That's never... It was totally your fault.
Colossus: I like to think so, yes.

"I ain't no fraggin' hero. I'm th' main man. I booze.
I womanize. I swear. An' I beat th' living crap outta
anybody I fraggin' feel like."
- Lobo

Old Post Jun 8th, 2010 08:54 PM
Flameback is currently offline Click here to Send Flameback a Private Message Find more posts by Flameback Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

I know this was from Uncanny X-Men: Dangerous:

"Sorry, darling. I had to pee."- Emma Frost after she punches and destroys a robot that was about to take out Cyke.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Jun 8th, 2010 09:31 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Face

Omega Red - I will destroy the weapon X

Old Post Jun 8th, 2010 11:44 PM
Face is currently offline Click here to Send Face a Private Message Find more posts by Face Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Rogue in the 90's series.

He's making more noise than a bobcat in a room full of rocking chairs!

Old Post Jun 9th, 2010 03:48 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mastagambit
king of thieves

'I want this thing off my lawn.'
Cyclops optic blasting a sentinel off the lawn

Old Post Jun 18th, 2010 06:59 PM
mastagambit is currently offline Click here to Send mastagambit a Private Message Find more posts by mastagambit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW

Lost your control over metal, bub?

*sheathes his claws and pops them again*

Well, too bad I didn't!

Wolverine to Magneto.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2010 01:15 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gambitlovesit

beast

beast says, politics exist to squabble any bit of organization the public can usually muster.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2010 02:01 AM
Gambitlovesit is currently offline Click here to Send Gambitlovesit a Private Message Find more posts by Gambitlovesit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BUSTER1

X Men movie
Storm "Do you know what happens to a toad when it gets struck by lightning? The same thing that happens to everything else"

Old Post Nov 7th, 2010 04:13 PM
BUSTER1 is currently offline Click here to Send BUSTER1 a Private Message Find more posts by BUSTER1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dyajeep

"... and leading with certainty into an uncertain future doesn't require sight. It requires vision. It requires holding on. And no matter what happens, never letting go..." - Scott "Cyclops" Summers (Prelude to X-men: Schism)

* i've read one from a Cyclops trading card, something like:

"The world's changed, people. The stakes are higher, the danger's greater. We have to be equal to them."

Originally posted by yestinchong
"The day we stop showing compassion for the enemy, is the day we become the enemy".

Cyclops: two individual issues this is quoted: one is Uncanny 308 (or thereabouts) where he and Cable are fighting the X-Cutioner, and then the line gets repeated later in an issue of the Adventures of Cyclops and Phoenix.

To me, this line shows a lot of the good that the X-Men stand for. Plus, the line was used in a very clever fashion: Cable mutters about hearing the line somewhere in his past, and the reality was that he DID hear it in his past.....but that happened to be 200+ years in the future....and yes, it was also Cyclops that quoted it to him then as well....

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2011 06:13 AM
dyajeep is currently offline Click here to Send dyajeep a Private Message Find more posts by dyajeep Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
davenyc4985x

Apocalypse: "Fools, you are no closer to defeating me than the Babylonians were with their swords and fire sticks.
Dazzler: "You've taken many lives in your self-ordained crusade Magneto! In words you'll understand NEVER AGAIN!"
Magneto: "Using the roar of the crowd to take your sound-based powers to the next level? Impressive, but I control electromagnetic energy- to which even photons must yield. In Short, your mutant powers can be turned against you."
Juggernaut: I'm the Juggernaut!
Rogue: Whats wrong sugar, you look like a long tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs.
GambiT: Da names GambiT remember it!
Cyclops: Jean!!!
Jean Gray: Scott!!

Old Post Jun 25th, 2013 12:18 PM
davenyc4985x is currently offline Click here to Send davenyc4985x a Private Message Find more posts by davenyc4985x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SevenShackles
Missa pro defunctis

"bub" -wolverine

GAMMA GIDEON

Respect: -Dynamo 5 -Greed -Noh-Varr/Marvel Boy

Old Post Jun 26th, 2013 08:50 PM
SevenShackles is currently offline Click here to Send SevenShackles a Private Message Find more posts by SevenShackles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Yeah Wolverine goes where he WANNA go...

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2013 04:08 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

Wolverine: I'll pick the one with the best senses. Daredevil, you'll be my bloodhound.

Wonder when will it'll all be over...
Living in a void when the void grows colder...
Wonder when it'll all be over?
Will you be laughing when it's over?

Old Post Jun 30th, 2013 09:50 AM
Darth Jello is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Jello a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Jello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GambitDeadpool

Gambit: I t'ink maybe you miss me eh.
(Rogue puts her hand on Gambit's mouth and kisses it)
Rogue: Ah hate you.
(hugs him)
Gambit: I don understand dis woman.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2013 02:24 AM
GambitDeadpool is currently offline Click here to Send GambitDeadpool a Private Message Find more posts by GambitDeadpool Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote