KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Anakin Didn't destroy the Jedi's at all, the clones did [Merged]

Anakin Didn't destroy the Jedi's at all, the clones did [Merged]
Started by: Vanquish

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robin Darkside
Restricted

Account Restricted

ok, I need a warning Captain

The fate of the galaxy lies with the Empire.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 04:07 AM
Click here to Send Robin Darkside a Private Message Find more posts by Robin Darkside Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Consider yourself warned. And don't continue, that's the one way road to Bansville...

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 04:09 AM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robin Darkside
ok, I need a warning Captain

*happily hands RD a warning*

Now, 2 more of those and you are out of here. I don't want to see any more abusive language or member bashing.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 04:10 AM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robin Darkside
Restricted

Account Restricted

And to add to your stuff Captain.
I dont think people should be judged becasue of when they registered, I think the judging should happen when people are being idiots. If some noob makes a thread thats real dumb, then ok, just dont think that a old man like you should think hes better cause he registered in 2001

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 04:11 AM
Click here to Send Robin Darkside a Private Message Find more posts by Robin Darkside Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Originally posted by Robin Darkside
And to add to your stuff Captain.
I dont think people should be judged becasue of when they registered, I think the judging should happen when people are being idiots. If some noob makes a thread thats real dumb, then ok, just dont think that a old man like you should think hes better cause he registered in 2001

He never said that, he even defended the position that registration date means nothing. Look at his post where he asked if you want a warning.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 04:13 AM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Originally posted by Captain REX
And Mist, thank you, but please try not to bring 'REX has been here three years whereas you have been here a week or two' into it. It never helps, though I do appreciate it somewhat...maybe...

Ta-da! For the most part says that I don't think it's worth mentioning, because it only creates problems.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 04:15 AM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robin Darkside
Restricted

Account Restricted

things can be implied young Ken.

If the warning is official, PM me

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 04:15 AM
Robin Darkside
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Darth Travizzle
I didn't even bother reading it. A hate Vader dissing threads. They're all the same. a BIG pile of

laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 04:19 AM
jabbar
Jedi Master Jabbar

* snore *

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 04:50 AM
Click here to Send jabbar a Private Message Find more posts by jabbar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Having this merged soon...eventually...

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 05:00 AM
Ragnarok_AU
Restricted

Account Restricted

big pile of black and brown pixels?

stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 05:02 AM
Click here to Send Ragnarok_AU a Private Message Find more posts by Ragnarok_AU Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Quite impressive, ain't it? Man's hardest work.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 05:18 AM
Ragnarok_AU
Restricted

Account Restricted

Bah, i say the tamagotchi made it not man

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 05:22 AM
Click here to Send Ragnarok_AU a Private Message Find more posts by Ragnarok_AU Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cameron666
Teh Sexay Fairy

Vader is second in command of the empire next to palps. And i hated the cheesy "Nooooooooooooooooooo" at the end of ROTS. But Vader still rules. Alothough i still like Dooku best.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 05:27 AM
Click here to Send cameron666 a Private Message Find more posts by cameron666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ragnarok_AU
Restricted

Account Restricted

I dont like dooku that much, some sith he was.
He didnt kill any jedi.

Maul : Qui-gon
Dooku : ....
Vader : Obi-wan
Sidious : Those dudes he killed

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 05:31 AM
Vanquish

You can't really credit Vader with killing Obi wan, since Obi wan intentionally let himself be taken. I thought the movies made that abundantly clear... I guess for some, they still didn't.

And since when does the amount of kills represent how good you were? Does that mean Yoda sucks? How many kills did he get in the 5 movies? Lets see.. I guess he's the weakest jedi there is huh?

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 05:34 AM
Click here to Send Vanquish a Private Message Find more posts by Vanquish Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ragnarok_AU
Restricted

Account Restricted

he never had the chance to fight
and i said sith not jedi
big difference, jedi dont hunt the sith so they cant be credited with kills like the sith can.

and anakin can count for the jedi he hunted

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 05:42 AM
Hazardous

And Mist, thank you, but please try not to bring 'REX has been here three years whereas you have been here a week or two' into it. It never helps, though I do appreciate it somewhat...maybe...

It is a matter of simple disagreeance.

mkay mkay, only said it coz he was acting all 'i know more than anyone here...you all know nothing' blah blah...and yet failed to produce anything worthy.....

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 06:25 AM
Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robin Darkside
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hey Robin? SHUT UP if ya know what's good for ya. If you're trying to get yourself a warning/ban, please, let me know.

It is a matter of simple disagreeance.

Though, while the Sith are backstabbing bastards, I still think Emperor Palpatine wanted to make use of Anakin...and no I do not believe in the 'Plagueis taught Sidious how to use the Force to make Anakin with midichlorians' theory, that's completely a crackpot thing.

After all...

PALPATINE: Lord Vader will become more powerful than either of us, Master Yoda...

Why would he recruit Anakin if he knew that Vader would become more powerful than Palpatine if not to simply keep the Sith in power for the next several generations?

Thats an interesting thought of Palpatine, Why would he recruit someone who can eventually destroy him. I guess sith are so thick headed that they know the strong will be ahead, in that sense, it comes down to darwins thoery of natural selection, the strongest will survive. Darth Plegius, that fool, and Palpy is prone to make the same mistake.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 06:34 AM
notDeadYet!
Resident Villain

Okay... I just barely skimmed some of the posts in here because it was so chaotic, but there is a point that should be mentioned that applies to the original post

What would have happened if Anakin had not been a Sith apprentice and had helped the Jedi in the temple fight off the clones?

Somehow I think things might have turned out differently. Whether he killed many jedi or not, the fact that the "chosen one" abandoned them to death made a big difference! His inaction condemned them to death!

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 06:55 AM
Click here to Send notDeadYet! a Private Message Find more posts by notDeadYet! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote