KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Sci-Fi / Fantasy » war of the worlds aliens

war of the worlds aliens
Started by: b-dan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
b-dan
Son of Sparda

war of the worlds aliens

hi i really wanna see the remake on war of the worlds but i havent seen the orignal and i have no idea what the aliens look like can any of you find a picture of one of them from the remake

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 01:54 AM
b-dan is currently offline Click here to Send b-dan a Private Message Find more posts by b-dan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A Hero's Fate
The Legend Ends

you look lazy bum

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 03:02 AM
A Hero's Fate is currently offline Click here to Send A Hero's Fate a Private Message Find more posts by A Hero's Fate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

They look totally different from one another, and not only that, but in the Byron Haskins version, they have virtually no screen time except the scene where one scurries out of the barnhouse.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 06:09 AM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lotr456

does anyone have a pic of the 2005 WOTW alien?

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 08:39 PM
lotr456 is currently offline Click here to Send lotr456 a Private Message Find more posts by lotr456 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fruits
Regenbogenfarben

i havent been able to find ne pics, but if you could post any WOTW stuff in the official thread, that'd be great. thanks!!

Old Post Jul 8th, 2005 06:08 AM
fruits is currently offline Click here to Send fruits a Private Message Find more posts by fruits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
1andonly13

Smile Great film

Need to get those type of machines to screen out the politicians that have done us in. The machines could get all the scummy people that raise our taxes and make it a free for all with the money.

Those machines rage! The sets were great and the water scene fantastic. We did get sick of Dakota Fanning. All us wanted her dead in the last 25 minutes.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2005 01:37 AM
1andonly13 is currently offline Click here to Send 1andonly13 a Private Message Find more posts by 1andonly13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheFanboy
Boss Hogg

Looked around for you but came up empty handed. They tried to keep what they looked like a close secret so I guess that's why geting a pic of them is so difficult.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2005 06:07 AM
TheFanboy is currently offline Click here to Send TheFanboy a Private Message Find more posts by TheFanboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote