KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Wolverine & Sabretooth vs Wonderwoman

Wolverine & Sabretooth vs Wonderwoman
Started by: long pig

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
EvilCap America

WW is really potentially scary.Super speed pretty dang high strength and these days shes training with people like Lady Shiva[Who could probably beat either of them 1 ion 1]

Maybe clone several more Sabertooths to even things out

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2005 02:58 AM
EvilCap America is currently offline Click here to Send EvilCap America a Private Message Find more posts by EvilCap America Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

What if we add a couple more Weapon Plus experiments in? Fantomex and the remaining Stepford Cuckoos.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2005 03:28 AM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wanderer259

Where's Draco in all of this?

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2005 03:30 AM
Wanderer259 is currently offline Click here to Send Wanderer259 a Private Message Find more posts by Wanderer259 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fanboy

Well I read this thing on Wonder Woman and it says her fighting skills are at Unearthly rank same thing with her strength and I saw her lift 4 train cars so I think Wonder Woman can take them both down.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 11:48 PM
Fanboy is currently offline Click here to Send Fanboy a Private Message Find more posts by Fanboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Wanderer259
Where's Draco in all of this?

Sweet Mother of God. I've been gone for a week or two and ALREADY Wonder Woman is subjected to this crap? sad

Come on people. *sigh*

Yes, sharp pointy things can cut her, HOWEVER it takes an incredible amount of force to do so. Her invulnerability is much like that of the Hulk and Thor. Her skin is extremely dense. She doesn't possess a forcefield like the likes of Superman or Captain Marvel. In short, they would, at the most and luck was on their side, manage to make a couple of scratchs on her. That's it. And I'm being generous

What makes you think they will actually manage to hit her? She can FLY.
She can deflect/dodge blows from the likes of Zoom, the Flash and Superman's heat vision. But 2 pairs of adamantium claws are outside her abilities? Think people.

I can't keeping do this forever.
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jul 12th, 2005 02:39 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

Originally posted by Draco69
Sweet Mother of God. I've been gone for a week or two and ALREADY Wonder Woman is subjected to this crap? sad

Come on people. *sigh*

Yes, sharp pointy things can cut her, HOWEVER it takes an incredible amount of force to do so. Her invulnerability is much like that of the Hulk and Thor. Her skin is extremely dense. She doesn't possess a forcefield like the likes of Superman or Captain Marvel. In short, they would, at the most and luck was on their side, manage to make a couple of scratchs on her. That's it. And I'm being generous

She can deflect/dodge blows from the likes of Zoom, the Flash and Superman's heat vision. But 2 pairs of adamantium claws are outside her abilities? Think people.

roll eyes (sarcastic)
He's back! Happy Dance

Hey, guy.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2005 03:39 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Originally posted by Draco69

Come on people. *sigh*

roll eyes (sarcastic)

You must have forgottten that they have adamantium and can heal, bub. stick out tongue

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 12th, 2005 02:48 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
olympian

This is adamantium Draco. It beats anything wink

Old Post Jul 12th, 2005 02:51 PM
olympian is currently offline Click here to Send olympian a Private Message Find more posts by olympian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

No, why need that when they can heal? In some peoples definition of healing, they NEVER take the damage.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 12th, 2005 02:56 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sbo

No contest. Wolvie and Sabretooth get trashed and WW doesn't break a sweat.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 03:19 AM
sbo is currently offline Click here to Send sbo a Private Message Find more posts by sbo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Nov 24th, 2006 11:06 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote