KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Return of Revan

Return of Revan
Started by: Arbiter

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Commander Duck
The Expendable Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Teeron
Id ressurect,

Jar Jar Binks.

Chewbacca

and C3P-O

Unbeatable force right there... UBER FIGHTERS!!!

They would own Revan!!!!! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2005 04:00 PM
Click here to Send Commander Duck a Private Message Find more posts by Commander Duck Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stalker 360
Henshi a-go-go, baby!

NJO Luke
Yoda
Mace Windu

lets see revan defeat that team

Current Pokemon:5

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2005 04:19 PM
Click here to Send Stalker 360 a Private Message Find more posts by Stalker 360 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xxxpoppunker182

i wouldn't wanna challenge revan but become his apprentice that would be way coolers. i think.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2005 05:01 PM
Click here to Send xxxpoppunker182 a Private Message Find more posts by xxxpoppunker182 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clawed The Bum
Back In Black

i would ressurct obi won and he alone can kill revan.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2005 05:55 PM
Click here to Send Clawed The Bum a Private Message Find more posts by Clawed The Bum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

I wouldn't say that. Way too many people here will get pissed off for some reason making Revan invincible.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2005 05:56 PM
Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clawed The Bum
Back In Black

yeah revan is one of the most overated characters
obi won is by far definanantly the most underated character

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2005 06:09 PM
Click here to Send Clawed The Bum a Private Message Find more posts by Clawed The Bum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

I agree. People overrate someone and underrate the real powerful Jedi/Sith like:
Dooku
Maul
Sidious (They still say he didn't beat Yoda or lost to Mace)
Jerec
Desann
Leia
Qui-Gon (Just cause he was killed doesn't mean he's weak)
And many more are underrated

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2005 06:14 PM
Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperor Revan
Most Powerful Sith Lord

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Clawed The Bum
yeah revan is one of the most overated characters
obi won is by far definanantly the most underated character

lol, you've got some imagination. Obi-Wan wouldn't stand a chance against Lord Revan. He isn't overrated at all. Look at Wikipedia, it says Revan is "Thought by many to be the most powerful Sith Lord of all time" Here's some quick reasons why people rate him as high as he should be.

Revan has the highest level of Battle precog, has the Will power to resist the Dark side of an entire planet that no one else (not even Kreia) could resist, controlled a star, is perhaps the greatest tactician ever, has enormously high potential, plunders all the knowledge he could from the Jedi temples, he plundered tombs, relics, artifacts, and knowledge from a planet sized Sith storehouse of knowledge, learned dozens of ways to kill or turn Jedi/Sith, fights for 6 years straight as the leader of one of the main forces in the two different wars against powerful opponents, killing Mandalore and the strongest Echani, and was considered by Kreia (Revan's mentor who could kill three Jedi council members at the same time with one use of the Force) to be the heart of the Force.

Then he loses all that power and becomes a Jedi again, he plunders Korriban, including the tombs of four very powerful dark lords, gaining their artifacts, learning from Tulak's holocron, killing two tarentateks at the same time by himself when just one could easily kill a Jedi, he killed everyone in a Sith academy that he started, he killed the best bounty hunter at that time, a Sith Lord, he killed hundreds of dark Jedi and assassin droids, defeated and killed his apprentice Darth Malak at least twice in a row, and became even stronger than he was during his first reign (first paragraph).

Then he recovers all his memories and knowledge from Malachor V, the Jedi temples, etc. increasing his power greatly from the second paragraph, before he goes to fight the ancient Sith empire single handedly.

Now Obi-Wan had trouble with Jango and G.G. who couldn't use the Force. What chance does he have against Revan?

Thanks to Janus for the great Sig.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2005 06:44 PM
Click here to Send Emperor Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Emperor Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clawed The Bum
Back In Black

first off i want to say that you exagerate alot ( killing malak at least twice, once) ( killed two what evers that can kill a jedi ( jango killed many jedi in AOTC))

secound off i want to say that kreia lost to the exile ( which is a WHOLE in the force and a very crappy character idea)

third off i want to say that obi had no trouble at all with GG. he sliced 2 of his lighsabers off then chased him and defeated him without his lightsaber)

fourth off i want to say that you left out the fact that obi killed maul and defeated anackin( and could of killed him if you think that he couldn't of killed him you are a idiot and i won't argue with you ( check the awsome signiture quote)

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2005 06:54 PM
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

He did kill Malak twice you dumbass. He killed two Tarentatek(Jedi killing warbeast)

I dont remember Jango more than one Jedi on Geonosis.(Trebor)

How come Obi-wan got really beatup by him?

Wow, he killed somebody with a crap move. That's almost as cool as killing someone in their sleep. He beat Anakin, but he couldnt kill him. It was emotional though not physical.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2005 08:11 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Glentract a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Glentract Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Jango only killed 1 Jedi and he took him by suprise.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2005 08:13 PM
xxxpoppunker182

revan isnt really overrated its just some fans over exahgerate his powers Revan isnt invinvcible to me the only SW character that i think is invincible is NJO luke but thats me.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 12:06 AM
Click here to Send xxxpoppunker182 a Private Message Find more posts by xxxpoppunker182 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MikHcky17
the stoned jedi

A crap load of smokin hot chicks come alive and seduce revan and some how he dies from 2 much pleasure and i come in and defeat all the girls and make them my slaves

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 12:34 AM
Click here to Send MikHcky17 a Private Message Find more posts by MikHcky17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Djnannadaddy
Man do i got da munchies

oh, will sumone just kill revan on his return................geesh

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 02:43 AM
Click here to Send Djnannadaddy a Private Message Find more posts by Djnannadaddy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote