KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » penance VS wolverine

penance VS wolverine
Started by: stormfront13

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Arahan
Silver Guy

Does she have a boyfriend? I mean this must be very upsetting if you cant touch your girlfiend. And I thought Rogue has a hard life laughing

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 03:54 PM
Arahan is currently offline Click here to Send Arahan a Private Message Find more posts by Arahan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bitca360
Mutate #20

I LOVE the idea of someone hugging Wolverine to death...

Old Post Apr 18th, 2006 06:36 AM
bitca360 is currently offline Click here to Send bitca360 a Private Message Find more posts by bitca360 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lucid Lui
Air Laki Laki

Penance was a great character in the beggining. A fav of mine. Scott Lobdell's original plan was for her to be a completely deaf and mute girl from Yugoslavia, whose skin had gotten as tight and durable as diamonds as a defensive reaction to Emplate feeding of her for years. After hanging with Gen X for awhile her skin started to soften as she got more comfortable. Then Hama ruined the character by by bringing her into the whole M fiasco.

She could take Logan IMO.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Verily.
| www.lucidlui.com | Aquaman Respect Thread |

Old Post Apr 18th, 2006 07:06 AM
Lucid Lui is currently offline Click here to Send Lucid Lui a Private Message Find more posts by Lucid Lui Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riceroost

Wolverine can cut foot thick omnium steel like it's paper. He'd cut her like she was air. Penance would die a horrible death.

Old Post May 22nd, 2006 09:13 PM
riceroost is currently offline Click here to Send riceroost a Private Message Find more posts by riceroost Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starleafgirl
Penny (Hollow) Fangirl

Penance wins.

Penance doesn't have a boyfriend, though I agree it would be hard for her and her beau!

I am SO happy to see the level of information (read: fandom) on these boards, regarding Penance (see previous posts by others in this topic).

to riceroost: I don't know exactly how thick the omnium was, but it was thick, and she (Penance) cut through it like it was paper. So HAH. :P It was in an issue of Generation X.

I’ve always thought about this fight. I think it would be very interesting. I’d suggest putting it in a movie, but… remember what happened to Lady DeathStrike? ;D

For all of the reasons stated by other posters, above, I think Penance would win, but I'm biased because I'm a major fangirl. wink Penance should be appearing in the Runaways spinoff called "The Loners" in Spring 2007.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2006 08:37 PM
Starleafgirl is currently offline Click here to Send Starleafgirl a Private Message Find more posts by Starleafgirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Fake Macoy
Lousy Imitation

quote: (post)
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
The only place it has been established that Wolverine can't cut Colossus was in Ultimate X-men. In 616 Wolverine was messing around with Colossus in the danger room and Wolverine swung at him and Colossus almost has a conniption, Colossus seems to think Wolverine can cut him.

Then there is a matter of his organic steel most likely being harder then diamond...

No, in one of the X-men specials where they fought Dracula Wolverine could not cut Colossus. This was in 616 and is an old example.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2006 10:02 PM
The Fake Macoy is currently offline Click here to Send The Fake Macoy a Private Message Find more posts by The Fake Macoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote