KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry Potter & the Half-Blood Prince (contd.)

Harry Potter & the Half-Blood Prince (contd.)
Started by: joelsef

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
hpfanatic99

yeah what they said!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!pppppppppppppplease write more

Old Post Jul 8th, 2005 11:29 PM
hpfanatic99 is currently offline Click here to Send hpfanatic99 a Private Message Find more posts by hpfanatic99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
joelsef
all u people are vampires

Sorry guys, I was just writing more, but now there's a storm so I gotta get off, don't dancy bein electricuted. It's not enough for a whole post so I'll finish it up tomorrow! Thanks for reading!

Just pretend the camera is a wand!

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 01:14 AM
joelsef is currently offline Click here to Send joelsef a Private Message Find more posts by joelsef Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
misslilsweetie
I'm confoosed

ooo that sucks well just post when u can! its great!

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 04:33 PM
misslilsweetie is currently offline Click here to Send misslilsweetie a Private Message Find more posts by misslilsweetie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Dark_Lord
I luv Dan Radcliffe

Yeah what misslilsweetie said.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 04:36 PM
The_Dark_Lord is currently offline Click here to Send The_Dark_Lord a Private Message Find more posts by The_Dark_Lord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yoda545
jedi

wow keep writing eek! eek! eek! eek! eek!

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 08:00 PM
yoda545 is currently offline Click here to Send yoda545 a Private Message Find more posts by yoda545 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

post more soon

Previously Hermione202 and Midnight_Miss

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 01:58 AM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
joelsef

Ok, sorry it's been a while. Once again, I'm gonna change the title of this Chapter to: An Army of Dementors. Maybe I'll write the chapter title's after I write the chapters. Anywho, heres more of Chapter Eight.

"What is that?" Harry asked loudly, but he didn't receive an answer. Dumbledore and Lupin broke into brisk walks towards the hooded figure in front of Josten, as did Mr. Weasley, Snape, Kingsley, Moody, Tonks, and Hagrid, who had just thundered down an Alley, his face very sweaty indeed. Harry shrugged to Hermione and Ron, and then ran off after the group, who was now forming a semi-circle around the body floating just above ground.
Even before he got there, Harry had a feeling he knew what he was about to see. A Death Eater. Stopping beside Tonks, he watched as the man was lowered onto the stone, gray ground and Dumbledore walked up beside him. Pulling back his hood, Harry immediately recognized the fat face and the short brown hair.
"Well, well, Burnius Goyle," said Dumbledore cheerfully, as Goyle's face became one of fear and disgust. "Might I ask what you were doing in Mr. Wig's store?"
Josten stepped forward. "Allow me, Headmaster. You see, I put a Silencing Charm on Mr. Goyle here, but was wise enough to bring out a bottle of Veritaserum from one of my shelves. I daresay we'll be getting the straight truth out of this Death Eater."
Dumbledore accepted the bottle of Truth Serum from Josten and lifted the Silencing Charm from the man. Surprisingly, Goyle didn't even make a sound, nor an attempt to defend himself, as the charm was taken away and Dumbledore forced the liquid down his throat. After several seconds, Goyle's eyes went slightly out of focus and he looked stupidly around at each of them. Dumbledore knelt down beside him like Harry had seen him do to Crouch two years ago.
"Can you hear me?" he asked Goyle patiently yet forcefully, staring straight into Goyle's blank gaze.
"Yes," he responded almost dreamily, his eyes still wandering amongst the faces.
"Why did you and the others disturb Sibyll Trelawney?"
The man seemed to be thinking hard, and his expression was blank. "I don't know," he said, looking now only at Dumbledore, who raised his eyebrows at this response.
"I see, so where were you when all this happened?"
"I was in a shop, I think it's his," he responded, pointing to Wig, who grimaced at being spoken to by Goyle.
"Why were you there?" continued Dumbledore, determined to get to the bottom of things.
Goyle laughed slightly. "Because the Dark Lord wanted it."
"Wanted what?"
Now grinning broadly, Goyle looked slightly hysterical. "The stealth for his plan."
Harry was trying to figure out Goyle's inconclusive answers inside his mind, but he could not. Judging by Ron and Hermione's looks, they had no idea what he was talking about either."
"What kind of stealth does Voldemort-" several shook "-need?" questioned Dumbledore.
Goyle sniggered. "The Lethifold," he said, his head rolling about playfully, his pudgy face smiling, revealing two rows of crooked, yellow teeth that looked as though they hadn't been brushed in a few years.
"What does Voldemort-" shudders were again induced at the sound of the Dark Lord's name "-need the Lethifold for? What plan?"
Mr. Weasley was bouncing anxiously on the balls of his feet. Tonks could hardly contain herself, and Moody kept dropping his wand. Kingsley appeared to be constipated, and Hagrid's breathing became audible for all to hear. Only Josten and Snape remained unexpressionless, as though they had no interest in the important information that was about to be revealed.
Goyle looked as though he wasn't going to tell anyone anything else, because he stayed silent for several minutes. Harry had begun to think that Goyle had broken the Veritaserum's truth power, but then Goyle appeared to snap back into awareness, looking crazily at Dumbledore, a look of twisted triumph on his face.
"Yes, yes, it must happen. Diagon Alley is cleared, good, good. Now we can proceed, yes, master will be pleased. The plan, oh yes, to ATTACK THE MINISTRY!" he screamed hysterically, spitting everywhere and causing Dumbledore to falter. Harry instantly knew that either Voldemort was playing a huge joke, or his vision was true. Dementors would be on their way. But wait, they were in London. Couldn't they head off the Dementors, fight them, and maybe win?
Just as this thought occurred to Harry, Goyle pointed up to the sky, shrieking madly, and Harry turned his neck so fast he cricked it. No one spoke, for an eerie silence had befallen their party. The water from the Gremlin fountain in the center of the Knockturn Alley square had frozen as it was being dispersed. Harry felt very cold, a chilling iciness that froze his very bones. Ron and Hermione looked petrified, and the other order members drew their wands while gasping as they observed the sky.
An army of at least two hundred Dementors were appearing in the sky, descending into the square. Harry braced himself for the first battle of the Second War.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 02:56 AM
joelsef is currently offline Click here to Send joelsef a Private Message Find more posts by joelsef Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Dark_Lord
I luv Dan Radcliffe

I love it,can't wait to read more.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 10:18 AM
The_Dark_Lord is currently offline Click here to Send The_Dark_Lord a Private Message Find more posts by The_Dark_Lord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

me too

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 03:36 PM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
misslilsweetie
I'm confoosed

its its its great ! cant wait for more

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 05:56 PM
misslilsweetie is currently offline Click here to Send misslilsweetie a Private Message Find more posts by misslilsweetie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
joelsef

In a single file motion, the Dementors descended into the square and formed themselves into several groups of about fifty. Moody turned quickly to Harry.
"Potter," he said, the harsh growl replaced with a rather timid whisper, "get you and your friends' asses outta here before they attack. I doubt you guys know much about fighting off Dementors."
Harry laughed bleakly. "Yea, we do. I formed a secret Defense Against the Dark Arts group last year and we practiced stuff like this all the time."
"But not in front of an army of five hundred Dementors, Potter!" Moody retorted, regaining some of his commanding nature.
"It's ok, Professor Moody," Hermione said in a small voice. "We'll stay, we know how to do this." Moody looked at her in disbelief but did not respond. Mr. Weasley was putting Ron's shoulder into a death grip.
"Ron," he said white faced, "I don't think I can stand losing another family member. If something happens to you, I'll never be able to live with it."
Ron, however, looked at his dad defiantly. "If Harry and Hermione are staying, then so am I." And that was that.
"All right," said Dumbledore, who also appeared to be taken aback at the number of Dementors that were forming into ranks in front of everyone. "We should split up into groups of two. Tonks, go with Moody. Severus, go with Kingsley, Lupin, go with Mr. Weasley. I'll partner with Josten. You three," he said to Harry, Ron, and Hermione, "had better stick together, do you understand. If you get into any trouble, hook up with a group of adults. Everyone clear? Ok, split up."
Everyone seemed to be content with who they were partnered with. Harry wondered what would have happened if Snape had been put with Lupin, but Kingsley was the perfect match because he did not demonstrate a dislike for Snape that nearly all of them had, with the exception of Josten.
The Dementors appeared to be fully separated into large groups, each numbering about fifty dementors. The groups advanced at random, each choosing one of the Order's partnerships, while several groups stayed behind for a second wave. Harry nodded to Ron and Hermione, who nodded back but looked scared out of their minds. Remembering that he'd never have to go back to the Dursley's again, he shouted, " EXPECTO PATRONUM!!"
A dazzling white stag erupted out of Harry's wand, and it stood awaiting orders. Hermione had just conjured her otter Patronus, and Ron was still thinking of a memory.
"Ron, hurry!" shouted Hermione impatiently. Finally deciding on when he won Gryffindor the Quidditch Cup, Ron shouted, " EXPECTO PATRONUM!," and a giant silver spider shot out of his wand. Looking positively confused, he lined it up next to Harry and Hermione's patronus'. Glancing quickly, Harry saw that several Dementors were sucking memory's out of Goyle, before one lowered it's hood and locked jaws with him. Everyone else appeared to be fighting off the Dementors quite well, though, even Josten, whose large glistening cockroach was slicing Dementors apart left and right. Turning back to his situation, Harry noticed that the Dementors were closing in on them.
"GO!" he shouted to his stag, which took off toward the horde of Dementors, followed closely by the otter and spider.
The Stag plummeted into the middle of the black hooded crowd, causing nearly half of them to collapse, as the bodies inside the cloaks disintegrated into dust, leaving only the pitch black hood.
Hermione's otter swooped in between several Dementors, confusing them as Ron's spider used it's giant pincers to snap a five Dementors in half at a time. Harry ordered the stag to make one last round at the ten or so remaining Dementors, until they had rid their playing field of all of them.
"Look out!" shouted Lupin, and Harry turned quickly to see that he was shouting to Kingsley, who was fighting off several in front of him, but neglecting to notice a solitary hooded demon above him. Kingsley jerked his head upward, only he was too late. The Dementor above him quickly pulled Kingsley's head toward the hood and performed the deadly kiss. Harry cried out for his stag to help, but he knew it wouldn't matter. Kinglsey was released from the Dementor's grip and fell to the ground where he did not move. Snape, distracted, killed the Dementor with his Patronus, a silver beetle, but he too made the same mistake Kingsley had. The Dementor in front of him closed in, and when Snape turned around, he appeared frozen on the spot. Lowering it's hood, the Dementor prepared to kiss Snape (probably his first, and last kiss). Harry, despite his hatred and spite for Snape, continued to urge his stag on, until it's horns connected with the cloaked figure as it was inches away from Snape's white as ever face. Snape turned to look at Harry, but he did not make any sort of gesture of thanks. He merely stood up slowly and continued fighting Dementors.
"Why'd you do that?" asked Ron, whose spider was charging into the second ranks of Dementors.
Hermione turned furiously to him. "How can you say that, Ron!?" she screamed at him. "No one deserves the Dementor's kiss! No one!"
Ron muttered what sounded like Snape does, but Hermione didn't hear him.

Again, this is a weird place to stop, but I'll write more soon!

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 06:21 PM
misslilsweetie
I'm confoosed

lol!Snape does! lol it was great post more

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 07:11 PM
Midnight109

Why'd you kill off Kingsley????????????????I totally disagree with that but It is your story and II can't stop you.I just have to say that I didn't want Kingsley to die.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 11:35 PM
hpfanatic99

I liked Kingsley.He was cool

Old Post Jul 12th, 2005 03:56 AM
hpfanatic99 is currently offline Click here to Send hpfanatic99 a Private Message Find more posts by hpfanatic99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Dark_Lord
I luv Dan Radcliffe

Yeah me 2 u should have killed off #####.
If u want to know who ##### is then PM me then I'll tell u.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2005 09:13 AM
joelsef

I had a tough time deciding between Kingsley or Lupin. , and so I chose King because he didn't seem as important. Anyway, maybe you'll change your minds after you read this.....

At that moment, Intergo Phage, Timothy Crouch, Pierce Wig, Mundungus, Fred, George, Bill, Charlie, Emmeline, Dadelus, Hestia, Ferando, Elphias, Sturgis, Olympe Hendershott, and Neville came bustling like a large wave of humanity from one of the narrow alleyways on the other side of the square, and began to fight off the second groups of Dementors, who were ready to reinforce the first groups, who were getting demolished.
After a while though, the Patronus' stopped being able to kill the Dementors, they only drove them away. Harry was getting quite tired from willing his stag to prance around and repel the large hooded Dementors. He could see, though, that a good portion of the Dementors were dead, and the rest were either being repelled or were retreating. Ron and Hermione's patronuses were no longer wandering fiercely about as they had been. They merely floated around groups of remaining Dementors, attempting to scare them off.
A blood curtling scream was heard from the opposite end of the square, and Harry knew that it belonged to Dadelus Diggle. Although he couldn't see through the shrouded figures, he expected the worst.
"Harry, I'm getting really tired," moaned Hermione from beside him, who could barely move her Patronus around; it eventually fizzled into mid-air. Ron's Patronus too, had disappeared, and he was now sitting on the ground observing the action, not noticing Hermione joining him.
A few Dementors must have sensed their weakness, because two or three hooded demons glided away from the battle and made a move towards them.
"Harry!" yelled Ron, pointing to the Dementors who were closing in fast. It was then that Harry realized his Patronus had also vanished. He would have to conjure another one.
This time, though, he decided to think about something besides the usual happy thoughts. This one was more powerful that happiness. It was love. He thought about how he had kissed Hermione, how much he loved being near her. He allowed the memory to fill him up completely; it felt as though someone had poured hot chocolate throughout his entire self. Pointing his wand at the Dementors, he shouted, "EXPECTO PATRONUM!!!!"
What came out of his wand amazed everybody. Instead of the usual stag emerging from his wand tip, a bright, silver phoenix flew into the air, covered in light pink flames. The phoenix was about the same size as his stag, but there was something about it that differed from the stag. He carried with him an aura of happiness that seemed to fill up the whole square, and almost every single Dementor was driven away before the Phoenix even had a chance to attack them. However, there were two single Dementors that remained in the square, one at either end.
Harry watced, awestruck, as the phoenix moved on his own will, toward the closest Dementor, and it flew headlong into what Harry presumed was it's chest. As the Phoenix emerged from the other side, the Dementor vanished, and the bird had something clutched at the end of it's beak.
It appeared to be a medium length, yet very thin, strand of silver, which reminded Harry or the thoughts that could be placed into a Pensieve. The bird landed lightly on Kingsley's chest, and Snape moved aside quickly as the bird dropped the strand into Kingsley's mouth.
It was a miracle more magnificent than birth and more powerful than death. Harry and the others, completely immobile and speechless, witnessed Kingsley's eyes open suddenly. Harry saw several Order members crowd around Kingsley's now upright form, several others looking at him quizzically, and the bird fly over to the other Dementor that appeared to be frozen and plunge through it before he collapsed to the ground and remembered no more.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2005 03:14 PM
The_Dark_Lord
I luv Dan Radcliffe

That was amazing please post more.PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2005 05:19 PM
misslilsweetie
I'm confoosed

omg that was soo good ! post more soon

Old Post Jul 12th, 2005 05:30 PM
Midnight109

Post more soon

Old Post Jul 12th, 2005 07:24 PM
hpfanatic99

pppppppppppppppplease post more soon.it's really awsome

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 12:52 AM