KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry Potter & the Half-Blood Prince (contd.)

Harry Potter & the Half-Blood Prince (contd.)
Started by: joelsef

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Midnight109

when are you posting?

Previously Hermione202 and Midnight_Miss

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 01:11 AM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
joelsef
all u people are vampires

Chapter Nine: The Creative Genius of the Weasley Twins

"Harry, Harry wake up!" came a nervous voice from somewhere around him. Harry opened his eyes to find numerous Order members surrounding him. He sat up and took his glasses from Hermione. They were still in Knockturn Alley. Instantly he remembered.
"The Ministry, what... how long have we-"
"Settle down, Harry," came Dumbledore's from somewhere. "The Dementors will not attack the Ministry at the present time. They are weak and need to regroup. Your Patronus gave them quite a start."
Several members were leaving the Alley now; walking back to Diagon Alley, Apparating, or Converging back to Mrs. Figg's house.
Harry sat up and brushed his long, black hair out of his eyes. He realized that he had let it grow quite long over the summer, and it was now down in his eyes and protruding outward slightly.
"What was that?" he asked Dumbledore, the only person left there besides Ron, Hermione, and Mr. Weasley. He hoped they understood that he meant the Patronus.
Dumbledore sighed. "This is one of few times in my life, Harry, that I do not have an answer. I don't know. Only you can realize what you produced."
Before Harry had time to speak, Dumbledore had stood up and vanished noiselessly.
Ron and Hermione helped pull Harry to his feet, both of them looking incapable of speech. A brilliant idea dawned on Harry.
"Let's go to Fred and George's shop, guys. I could use a good laugh right about now," he said to them, grinning slightly.
Ron and Hermione smiled at him, and the three of them walked out of the square, none of them looking back.

haha wow that's short, but i gotta go. more of this chapter later.

Just pretend the camera is a wand!

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 01:22 AM
joelsef is currently offline Click here to Send joelsef a Private Message Find more posts by joelsef Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

that was great

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 01:27 AM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HPRox90
Auror

Your story sounds great!!!

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 01:32 AM
HPRox90 is currently offline Click here to Send HPRox90 a Private Message Find more posts by HPRox90 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hpfanatic99

that was great.hope u write more soon

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 04:18 AM
hpfanatic99 is currently offline Click here to Send hpfanatic99 a Private Message Find more posts by hpfanatic99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Dark_Lord
I luv Dan Radcliffe

Yeah it was great,post more soon please.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 08:37 AM
The_Dark_Lord is currently offline Click here to Send The_Dark_Lord a Private Message Find more posts by The_Dark_Lord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
joelsef

more tomorrow!

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 02:43 AM
joelsef is currently offline Click here to Send joelsef a Private Message Find more posts by joelsef Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*~HP~*
i'm weird & crazy, i know

2 days, chop chop, laughing out loud jk good luck!!

~music can be whatever you want it to be~

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 02:50 AM
*~HP~* is currently offline Click here to Send *~HP~* a Private Message Find more posts by *~HP~* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

I can't believe its only 2 more days!!!!!!!!

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 02:53 AM
The_Dark_Lord
I luv Dan Radcliffe

Yeah and I'm going to the castle so i ain't bothered.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 08:11 AM
The_Dark_Lord is currently offline Click here to Send The_Dark_Lord a Private Message Find more posts by The_Dark_Lord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

1 day 13 hours and 15mins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 02:43 PM
joelsef

Wow, I can't believe the book's coming out tomorrow!! I can't wait to see who the Half-Blood Prince is. If you guys want me to say who I thought it would be, the PM me and I'll tell you. I'll try to write some more today if I can.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 03:58 PM
Midnight109

Its not tommorow its Saturday.but your time could be diffrent from mine

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 04:27 PM
*~HP~*
i'm weird & crazy, i know

ya saterday, that is if your not going to get it at midnight tomorrow!! big grin like me!!

~music can be whatever you want it to be~

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 04:33 PM
*~HP~* is currently offline Click here to Send *~HP~* a Private Message Find more posts by *~HP~* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
joelsef

yea i live in the eastern part of the U.S., so i guess it is a lil more than a day, but oh well, it's really close!

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 04:34 PM
Midnight109

I'm geting it Saturday morning!Can't wait.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 04:45 PM
misslilsweetie
I'm confoosed

quote: (post)
Originally posted by joelsef
yea i live in the eastern part of the U.S., so i guess it is a lil more than a day, but oh well, it's really close!

same here

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 05:37 PM
misslilsweetie is currently offline Click here to Send misslilsweetie a Private Message Find more posts by misslilsweetie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~*hpluver*~

Your story is WONDERFUL!! i really like it! great job and i cant wait till you post more! stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 04:00 AM
~*hpluver*~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~*hpluver*~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~*hpluver*~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Dark_Lord
I luv Dan Radcliffe

Yeah me to. big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin eek!

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 01:45 PM
hpfanatic99

me three

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 05:38 PM
hpfanatic99 is currently offline Click here to Send hpfanatic99 a Private Message Find more posts by hpfanatic99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote