KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry Potter & the Half-Blood Prince (contd.)

Harry Potter & the Half-Blood Prince (contd.)
Started by: joelsef

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 5 6 [7]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Midnight109

quote: (post)
Originally posted by joelsef
yea, sorry it's been a while but I'll try and get more posted sometime soon.

good ! I'm getting really confused with the stories these days..................

Previously Hermione202 and Midnight_Miss

Old Post Jul 26th, 2005 05:54 AM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

Why don't you post anymore ? sad sad sad

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 07:12 AM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazykim

yeah? whyy dont you?

what happened to you?

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 06:55 PM
crazykim is currently offline Click here to Send crazykim a Private Message Find more posts by crazykim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yoda545
jedi

more where's the storie gone

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 08:41 PM
yoda545 is currently offline Click here to Send yoda545 a Private Message Find more posts by yoda545 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkness~Calls

I just found your story its really good! post more

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 11:55 PM
Darkness~Calls is currently offline Click here to Send Darkness~Calls a Private Message Find more posts by Darkness~Calls Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

quote: (post)
Originally posted by joelsef
yea, sorry it's been a while but I'll try and get more posted sometime soon.

How long is soon ?

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 12:32 AM
crazykim

same Q^^^^

what happened to you?

Old Post Aug 14th, 2005 07:01 PM
crazykim is currently offline Click here to Send crazykim a Private Message Find more posts by crazykim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
joelsef
all u people are vampires

and now.... drumrollllll.... finally more!

"Wow," said Harry in awe as he observed all the customers the joke shop was reeling in. "Business must be at an all time high, right Ron?"
Ron looked nearly as amazed as Harry. "Yea, must be. This is great, why don't they ever by me anything then?"
Hermione chuckled. "Well, if I was them, I wouldn't waste my money on a lost cause, Ron."
Harry burst out laughing, pulling off his glasses so he could wipe his eyes. Ron, however, looked neither amused nor angry. He looked rather... hurt. Managing to flash a miniscule smile, he said, "C'mon, let's go inside. I wanna check out some of the new Shrinking Seeds."
It caused them quite a bit of trouble trying to squeeze their way through the massive crowd surrounding the outside of Weasley Wizard Wheezes, and they ran into several familiar faces; Dean Thomas and Seamus Finnigan were licking lollipops that never seemed to be getting any smaller. They spotted Parvati talking with Lavendar, and both giggled when Harry walked by. Once the three of them passed the giggling girls, Hermione turned to Harry and did a very accurate imitation of them giggling at every boy they saw. Ron complained by saying they never giggled when he walked by, and Harry could see Hermione forcing a smile and trying not to make a comment.

Hey, I gotta go guys, sorry that was so short but at least its somethin big grin AHHHHH school starts in 2 days! I'll try to keep up the postings if I can. More later.

Just pretend the camera is a wand!

Old Post Aug 15th, 2005 01:08 PM
joelsef is currently offline Click here to Send joelsef a Private Message Find more posts by joelsef Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

YAY ! you posted more big grin . It was great . I escpesially like how you are writing Harry and Hermione's characters .

Old Post Aug 15th, 2005 08:18 PM
Darkness~Calls

that was so good post more soon!!

Old Post Aug 16th, 2005 05:16 PM
Darkness~Calls is currently offline Click here to Send Darkness~Calls a Private Message Find more posts by Darkness~Calls Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote