KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » inuyasha

inuyasha
Started by: AnimeGirl_12

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
AnimeGirl_12

*marocu sits up*

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 03:52 AM
AnimeGirl_12 is currently offline Click here to Send AnimeGirl_12 a Private Message Find more posts by AnimeGirl_12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Movie_Geek_
Fighter

"What seems to be the problem you guys ?" said Songo

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 03:54 AM
Movie_Geek_ is currently offline Click here to Send Movie_Geek_ a Private Message Find more posts by Movie_Geek_ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AnimeGirl_12

*shrugs*

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 03:58 AM
AnimeGirl_12 is currently offline Click here to Send AnimeGirl_12 a Private Message Find more posts by AnimeGirl_12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Movie_Geek_
Inu keeps going on about how someone should keep there hads to themselfs when songo and marocu wlak up to see what Inu was yelling about about.

(inu is taken. shadow is him.)

Happy Halloween

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 03:59 AM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Movie_Geek_
Fighter

"I just tuched his eres are he is Freaking out!" yell Kagoma Well I was just sleeping minding my own bissnes when I get woken up by some GIRL pulling on my eres." retorted Inu. "SIT BOY!" and INu hits the ground hard.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 04:02 AM
Movie_Geek_ is currently offline Click here to Send Movie_Geek_ a Private Message Find more posts by Movie_Geek_ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AnimeGirl_12

(i'm marocu)

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 04:05 AM
AnimeGirl_12

weird

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 04:07 AM
Movie_Geek_
Fighter

We know just keep the story going

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 04:07 AM
Movie_Geek_
Fighter

"I just tuched his eres are he is Freaking out!" yell Kagoma Well I was just sleeping minding my own bissnes when I get woken up by some GIRL pulling on my eres." retorted Inu. "SIT BOY!" and INu hits the ground hard.

Will some one keep it going

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 04:08 AM
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

(what are you doing? i'm kagome! we each choose a charater and that's who we play. shadow's inu, i'm kagome not sure who u r.....)

Happy Halloween

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 04:10 AM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

I will go with that as the start.....

Inu jumps in anger. "What the hell was that For!"
(WTF i am inuyasha!!!!!)

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 04:10 AM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Movie_Geek_
Fighter

And I am Songo but no one is playing so everone one take thire part and lets get going

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 04:13 AM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

(you don't take my character unless i say so!!)

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 04:13 AM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AnimeGirl_12

(ok so your kogome, shadow12 in inuyasha and movie_geek is songo)

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 04:14 AM
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

'you are so conceited inu! the world doesn't revolve around you! i can talk to whom ever i want. it shouldn't concern you if i talk to Kouga!!!!!!!'

Happy Halloween

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 04:16 AM
Movie_Geek_
Fighter

I am not trying to take anything I just whant to have fun with the story.

Songo: Do you think that they can go a day without fighting? I said turning to Marocu

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 04:16 AM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

hrmph -mutters something-

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 04:17 AM
AnimeGirl_12

um no

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 04:18 AM
Movie_Geek_
Fighter

Songo: Well do you guys think we should keep going North. We have not seen to many Deamonds out this way

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 04:20 AM
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

oh! argh! you are a brat!

Happy Halloween

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 04:24 AM