KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Most Fav. Street Fighter Game

Most Fav. Street Fighter Game
Started by: LeAtHerRFace

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jinXed by JaNx

quote: (post)
Originally posted by StaT1c
You don't know what you're talking about. Just stop...

i'm just not fooled by redundancy. the only fighting game that has actually tried to innovate itself has been mortal kombat.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2005 06:03 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilCap America

Originally posted by ragesRemorse
i'm just not fooled by redundancy. the only fighting game that has actually tried to innovate itself has been mortal kombat.

Compare SF2 Guiles gameplay to V-Ism Sakuras to a Mageneto/Storm/Psylocke team to Aegis Reflector Urien and tell me the game is exactly the same as day 1

Go spam some fireballs and sweep scrub.MKs idea of innovation is to suck in ways it hasent sucked before Budokai 3 was more innovaitive than that load of monkey drek ever was

Old Post Jul 6th, 2005 04:50 PM
EvilCap America is currently offline Click here to Send EvilCap America a Private Message Find more posts by EvilCap America Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StaT1c

Originally posted by ragesRemorse
Mortal Kombat is for f*cking scrubs like ragesRemorse

Team MSS-A For F*cking Life

Last edited by StaT1c on Jul 7th, 2005 at 02:57 AM

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 02:52 AM
StaT1c is currently offline Click here to Send StaT1c a Private Message Find more posts by StaT1c Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

I did like MK's multi-style idea in theory, but when they actually put it into the game, it felt too robotic to enjoy

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 02:56 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

SFA3, CApvs. SNK2, adn third strike.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 8th, 2005 08:08 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
k00L kiD
life is a dream

Third Strike!

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 03:07 AM
k00L kiD is currently offline Click here to Send k00L kiD a Private Message Find more posts by k00L kiD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arahan
Silver Guy

1. SFA2
2. SF3 3.Strike
3. Capcom vs SNK 2
4. SFA3

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 06:25 PM
Arahan is currently offline Click here to Send Arahan a Private Message Find more posts by Arahan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

I liked third strike, but it moved so slow, and the boss was unimpressive.

Shin Akuma SFA 3, and Turbo 2 were the worst. They owned, ;and Cyber akuma, nasty

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 06:36 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jacobo0o

street fighter the collection aniversity smile smile

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 06:50 PM
jacobo0o is currently offline Click here to Send jacobo0o a Private Message Find more posts by jacobo0o Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

that was fun, but the old SF is as cheap as ever.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 06:54 PM
Arahan
Silver Guy

well i still like classic street fighter. No super combos, no air guard.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 09:13 PM
Arahan is currently offline Click here to Send Arahan a Private Message Find more posts by Arahan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

I guess, but the comp is so damned cheap, did you ever fight shin akuma in the end? Bloody hell cheap.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 11:56 PM
Arahan
Silver Guy

yes true the cpu is not very good. i won the game with every character at level 8, even with dhalsim smile

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 12:34 AM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

How many tries did it take?

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 12:36 AM
Arahan
Silver Guy

hmm i dont know, it is a while where i played SF2. Bison wasnt a big prob.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 01:52 AM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

he isn't so bad, I hated blanka, dhalsim, and just about everyone else.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 03:27 AM
EvilCap America

Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
he isn't so bad, I hated blanka, dhalsim, and just about everyone else.

True story in ST.Ive got CPU Blanka down to almost no health and knocked down in the corner with Ken i walk over and decided to have a meaty DHK sweep hopping the CPU duffs into taking it.Blanka then simply decides to not stand up at all and is instantly over the sweep with a rolling attack from seemingly off the ground.Still its in the corner Blankas hoving in the air from the recoil and i recover quicker so i DHK again and have it sitting underneath him WAITING to end the match as soon as he lands

BAM ROLLING ATTACK

The SOB never even touched the ground and went over it again

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 03:58 AM
EvilCap America is currently offline Click here to Send EvilCap America a Private Message Find more posts by EvilCap America Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

He cheats his ASS off, I took so many tries, the bastard doesnt' charge, he has mechanical timing, and he does like double damage. I wouldn't be surprised on how bad he cheats.

Dhalsim was near dead when I fought him. He then grabbed me out of the invinciblity portion of my dragon fist, and did his little punch grab bs, until I died, and I had a full health bar!

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 12:57 PM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Also the ki characters, damn orchid did a double combo breaker, and we all know how bad those got, I hate her.........

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 01:02 PM
LeAtHerRFace
Founder Of Fight Club

Third Strike is a very well made fighting game. Great cast of characters, grafics awesome, and moves!!

Old Post Jul 16th, 2005 09:51 AM
LeAtHerRFace is currently offline Click here to Send LeAtHerRFace a Private Message Find more posts by LeAtHerRFace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote