KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » hulk VS. galactus (pure physical match)

hulk VS. galactus (pure physical match)
Started by: colossus17

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Please CC back it upbig grin

For Once I am in agreement with you smile

The Hulks strength is limitless

Keep the faithbig grin

CC is right on this listen to himrock

herd behavior is a comical thing - Thanks Silver Spider

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 05:44 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by whirlysplat
Please CC back it upbig grin

For Once I am in agreement with you smile

The Hulks strength is limitless

Keep the faithbig grin

CC is right on this listen to himrock

We've agreed on topics more than once, Whirly. wink

You know all about the matter/antimatter attraction/annihilation, right?

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 05:47 PM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes I do big grin

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 05:55 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube

Well, what do you think of this scan?

Please explain to our non-'physics-heads' what Hulk resisting the attraction between matter and antimatter would prove. wink

As a note, Whirly is the physics/biology/chemistry authority on this board, people. cool

Attachment: attraction.jpg
This has been downloaded 60 time(s).

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 06:02 PM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

It shows comic science is silly but Hulks powers transcend the Marvel universe's physical laws big grin

big grin CC shucks embarrasment

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 06:04 PM
Cosmic Cube

Originally posted by whirlysplat
It shows comic science is silly but Hulks powers transcend the Marvel universe's physical laws big grin

big grin CC shucks embarrasment

Agreed. Comic Book science is quite ridiculous.

But as you and everyone else can see, it is a fact that Hulk's strength is boundless, and he has proven it.

Sincerest thanks for your input, whirly. Coming from a guy with intelligence of your caliber, those words mean a lot. wink

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 06:10 PM
Colossus21

then we all agree then that hulk takes it......

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 09:47 PM
Colossus21 is currently offline Find more posts by Colossus21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord S
King

I don't think people have any inkling as to the type of power Galactus represents. This thread is a joke. I don't care how angry the Hulk gets, if you think he stands any chance against Galactus, then you're just plain retarded.

Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Nope actually it was Phoenix who protected galen and allowed him to join with the essence of the universe to become galactus. Check out reecent issues off FF and Xmen adventures 12 to see for yourselves
Again I ask you...how recent was this latest Claremont gem? I told you last week that it was documented in one of the early issues of the recent Thanos run, by Starlin, that Eternity saved Galan and transformed him into Galactus. What are you smoking, mate?

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 09:56 PM
Lord S is currently offline Click here to Send Lord S a Private Message Find more posts by Lord S Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus21

then we all agree lord S takes it right?

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 09:58 PM
Colossus21 is currently offline Find more posts by Colossus21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
olympian

This Hulk has limitess strengh nonsense seems to run into boards like a virus stick out tongue

Hulk without any help, wont put the big G down no matter how angry he gets.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 10:00 PM
olympian is currently offline Click here to Send olympian a Private Message Find more posts by olympian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Wouldn't it be possible for Galactus to have limitless strenght?

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 10:01 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

It is always difficult when we are talking about "limitless" and "can do anything".

Like business with Zatanna.

"She can do anything."

"So couldn't she just say I become the TOAA backwards and become TOAA?"

"Well...actually no, but..."

"So she can't so everything..."

"Yes, she can! Not just in the real sense of word!"

"You've lost me."

So, Hulk can potentially have enough strenght to lift the weight of Universe, but could he ever attain that kind of strength levels?

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 10:04 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus21

he actually ones lifted the omniverse once....and replaced JP for a few years.....becasue it was part of his 12 tasks after he killed abomination's son.......

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 10:12 PM
olympian

When did those happened?

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 10:15 PM
olympian is currently offline Click here to Send olympian a Private Message Find more posts by olympian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
olympian

"Wouldn't it be possible for Galactus to have limitless strenght?"

I would belive more on G to have it than Hulk. And even G alone wont take on the Celestials. Or Living Tribunal.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 10:16 PM
Solidus Snake
The General

so if the hulk was mad enough for 100,000 years hed be as strong as eternity then

or a million years, hed be as strong as the tribunal?

puhleeze. for all hulks worth, hes just a man. galactus is a force of nature.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 11:09 PM
Solidus Snake is currently offline Click here to Send Solidus Snake a Private Message Find more posts by Solidus Snake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube

Originally posted by colossus17
then we all agree then that hulk takes it......

No, Hulk cannot win this fight.

For the record, Colossus, nobody likes a Troll. wink

Originally posted by Solidus Snake
so if the hulk was mad enough for 100,000 years hed be as strong as eternity then

or a million years, hed be as strong as the tribunal?

puhleeze. for all hulks worth, hes just a man. galactus is a force of nature.

Hulk does not need 100,000 years to get stronger than anyone. Hulk's strength increases happen in moments.

Hulk can lift anything. Hulk can become physically stronger than anyone short of TOAA. That does not mean that Hulk can actually beat anyone.

We're confusing limitless strength with omnipotence, people.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 11:18 PM
Colossus21

yes and after 100,000,000,000,000 years he might actually reach JP level strength ......and hulk is not a man....his power is mystical in origin.it goes against common sense...and logic......it goes against...physical laws...he can grab ****en energy.fields....and can hold back the matter anti matter attraction....he once moved a planet made of neutron matter....he does crazy stuff....he can take out galactus......all he needs is a good enough writer.........

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 11:19 PM
Cosmic Cube

Originally posted by colossus17
yes and after 100,000,000,000,000 years he might actually reach JP level strength ......and hulk is not a man....his power is mystical in origin.it goes against common sense...and logic......it goes against...physical laws...he can grab ****en energy.fields....and can hold back the matter anti matter attraction....he once moved a planet made of neutron matter....he does crazy stuff....he can take out galactus......all he needs is a good enough writer.........

No he can't. You're trolling.

Hulk can lift any weight, of become stronger than anyone. That doesn't mean he can beat anyone.

Galactus can make himself invincible. Galactus could make himself immaterial. Galactus could disconnect Hulk from his source of power. Galactus could punt Hulk out of the solar system. Galactus could increase his own strength to limitless proportions. Galactus could simply devour Hulk's energy.

The sole purpose of this thread was to bash Hulk.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 11:25 PM
Colossus21

no the sole puropse of this thread was to teach you to read......i said galactus cant use the power cosmic.....to do any of the things u mentioned above.......he can only use his physical strength and durability....thats it..he cant use the power cosmic to agument his strength

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 11:32 PM