KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » New Defenders vs Marvel Earth.

New Defenders vs Marvel Earth.
Started by: long pig

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

'<<Has Thor ever blown a planet up?>.

recently bill has. if bill can, thor can. and I'm sure thor HAS, i just can't think of where at the moment. wouldn't matter - even a blast THAT powerful could theoretically be absorbed by Thor's hammer.'

Planetoid asteroid that was about to hit Asgard was destroyed by him

He dragged the Midgard serpent off earth which is the size of a planet

He apparently did serious damage to Ego with his God Force. (I'm not to sure about this) - And Ego was protecting itself with shielding. He also created weather effects on a planetary level which did damage to Ego.

He recently re made the moon after it had been destroyed.

I read recently that he lifted Twilight which is a sword made out of a neutron star. This apparently would weigh more than a planet.

Last edited by R.O.T. Yahman on Jul 6th, 2005 at 11:25 PM

Old Post Jul 6th, 2005 11:18 PM
R.O.T. Yahman is currently offline Click here to Send R.O.T. Yahman a Private Message Find more posts by R.O.T. Yahman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

<<Has Thor ever blown a planet up?>.

recently bill has. if bill can, thor can. and I'm sure thor HAS, i just can't think of where at the moment. wouldn't matter - even a blast THAT powerful could theoretically be absorbed by Thor's hammer.'

THERMOBLAST: The ability to produce a Planet shaking Thermo-Blast capable of decimating an entire Planet (Ego). See Thor#133.

Thor's hammer is capable of shattering entire Mountains- Thor-#156, pulverizing small Planetoids (see Thor#400), could shake an entire planet (see Thor#388), or even destroy an entire World- Thor-#125

Thor shook the planet Pangoria without even hitting the surface of the planet (the Celestial Exitar took the hit). What this mean is: that you can drop a dozen Hydrogen Bombs in one single place, or point, and that still wouldn't shake a whole planet

Also, the power within the hammer can, also, destroy an entire World- Fantastic Four-#339. In fact, the full power of the hammer can radiate with the energy of a THOUSAND SUNS…enough to even destroy an Entity such as Surtur. Thor stated AFFIRMATIVELY that this incomprehensible energy gathered by his hammer would have, indeed, destroyed Surtur… the eldest, and probably the most powerful Elemental in the Marvel Universe.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2005 11:26 PM
R.O.T. Yahman is currently offline Click here to Send R.O.T. Yahman a Private Message Find more posts by R.O.T. Yahman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

We're forgetting they are working at a team, and have prep and suprise.

Strange can protect his teammates from telepathic assaults with his Eye, he can also invoke a nigh impenetrable shield for himself and others. He can mind attack anyone.

Strange can teleport anyone away to Deaths realm as long as he can see them. Surfer is zipping around lightspeed. Champ and Hulk are beating everyones asses in h2h, with no fear of telepathic assault.

CM is just reeking friggin havok on everyone else.

Team effort, not just a buncha guys causing havok.
I see no reason why they couldn't take over.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jul 6th, 2005 11:29 PM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

'Strange can protect his teammates from telepathic assaults with his Eye, he can also invoke a nigh impenetrable shield for himself and others. He can mind attack anyone.'

Like charles xavier the most powerful telepath on the planet.

Strange can teleport anyone away to Deaths realm as long as he can see them.

Invisible woman comes along and plants a force field in his lungs. Slight expansion and boom

Surfer is zipping around lightspeed.

'As is Quasar and thor' and together they take this

I call on warlock to take care of Champion and the destroyer (sent by Odin) and Juggernaught to take care of Hulk

CM is tough, but can he handle wanda and her reality warpingpowers???????????

Old Post Jul 6th, 2005 11:41 PM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

<<Didn't Thor have the powergem when he beat Surfer? Didn't Surfer hold back each time? Did he speed blitz Thor?>>

no gem. thor didn't get that until after he fought the whole watch. did ss blitz? does ANYBODY EVER blitz? he did charge and attack once, for what that's worth, but ss also had WARLOCK with him!! he crushed both warlock AND ss at the same time.

thor can definitely handle the ss.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 12:02 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Quasar isn't marvel Earth. Thor can't fight at lightspeed, only hold his hammer can his hammer travels near light speed, he doesn't have the reactions.

And yes, Strange can attack Charles, the most powerful natural telepath on the planet, because Strange is a more powerful telepath than Charles.
How? Well, Strange's EOA can be used to ampilfy his already substantial magical-telepathy, it's basically a portable Cerebro, and with it, he is above Xavier.
Strange also can shoot blasts that have K.O'd a full powered Galactus and knocked Death herself on her ass, lets not forget that.

Warlock isn't on Earth, neither is the Destroyer.
Jugs can die pretty easily now, he's depowered down to the level of Colossus.

Invisible woman wouldn't be able to penetrate his shield, his shield took hits from Galactus/Death/Hulk and didn't faulter, he can create a shield that is three times stronger than his normal shield as well.

Supa-Mayne!

Last edited by long pig on Jul 7th, 2005 at 12:09 AM

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 12:04 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

<<<does ANYBODY EVER blitz?>>>

Not in comics, no.
But they do in this match. Thor can't handle fighting at above light speed. He dies, quick.

<<<but ss also had WARLOCK with him!! he crushed both warlock AND ss at the same time.>>>
Was this mad Thor?
Explain what Mad Thor is.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 12:07 AM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

<<Team effort, not just a buncha guys causing havok.
I see no reason why they couldn't take over.>>

partly my bad - i forgot about the prep. even still, there are simply too many other enormously powerful beings out there. since they want to rule the world, you need to assume all the villains also join in. dude, there is just too many. doom and richards and stark can do pretty well on the fly as well. i suppose your crew might have a chance if strange could teleport ss in and out of everywhere so he can strike before anyone knows he's there. even still, the other heroes would catch on and make defenses. i just don't see it happening . . .

again, from what i've read, sentry alone could wreak havoc with these guys.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 12:08 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

<<But they do in this match. Thor can't handle fighting at above light speed. He dies, quick.>>

tell that to kg because he took care of gladiator who's a 100x FTL.

smile

and mad thor is just thor overcome by warrior madness. makes him . . . difficult to deal with. smile

by the way, in these 'bloodlust battles' i don't understand why thor isn't ALWAYS considered 'mad'.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 12:11 AM
olympian

"But they do in this match. Thor can't handle fighting at above light speed. He dies, quick."

If guys that fly faster than light can fight here with that speed, Thor should as well. Since you know he does fly gaster than light speeds as well.

"Strange also can shoot blasts that have K.O'd a full powered Galactus and knocked Death herself on her ass, lets not forget that."

When did he ever knocked down a full powered Galactus? Or Death for that matter.

"Was this mad Thor?
Explain what Mad Thor is"

He was talking about Rune Thor i think. He beat the entire infinite watch ( surfer included ) without any problems.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 12:14 AM
olympian is currently offline Click here to Send olympian a Private Message Find more posts by olympian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

If they need more prep, they all go back to Strange's mansion. I'd love to see anyone try to get in there with intent to harm.

Remember, Strange can make illusions of himself and his teammates that can fool anyone, even Loki was fooled by his illusions.

Hulk, with no fear of mental attack is unstoppable.

Surfer takes out Dooms whole country by himself.

Reeds building can be sealed to where they cant leave.

Strange can stop/slow time and time travel.

CM beat King Thor, why couldn't he beat regular Thor?

I think my Defenders can do it.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 12:14 AM
olympian

"recently bill has. if bill can, thor can. and I'm sure thor HAS, i just can't think of where at the moment. wouldn't matter - even a blast THAT powerful could theoretically be absorbed by Thor's hammer.'"

Thor has at least blew off a planet asteroid sized before if i recall correctly.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 12:16 AM
olympian is currently offline Click here to Send olympian a Private Message Find more posts by olympian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
olympian

"CM"

captain mar-vell beat King Thor?? blink when?

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 12:19 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

<<<tell that to kg because he took care of gladiator who's a 100x FTL.>>>

I don't get what you're saying. Thor beat Gladiator who was going 100xFTL? Thor can't go that fast, and only did once when reed invented a machine that made him able to fight at lightspeed.

<<<<<
If guys that fly faster than light can fight here with that speed, Thor should as well. Since you know he does fly gaster than light speeds as well. >>>>
Thor doesn't "fly" he travels. He hold onto his Hammer, and the hammer pulls him. He doesn't have lightspeed reactions, he has godly reflexes.

<<<When did he ever knocked down a full powered Galactus? Or Death for that matter.>>>
Ah, want a scan? evil face
He's taken out Galactus twice, once with one blast, and another with a mind attack.

Scans-are-a-comin'

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 12:21 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

(please log in to view the image)

Knocks Death on her ass....but of course, Death says "you can't kill Death!", and Strange says "And you can't kill me!" cuz he's immortal, connected to Eternity yada yada.

Galactus demands help from Strange, Strange refuses, Galactus attacks, Strange attacks back, Galactus is on his ass, falling to earth.

And yes, he could handle Wandas reality powers, he negated the IG's power to control reality twice.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 12:26 AM
olympian

yeah i want to see them stick out tongue if thats true my respect for Galactus drops even more.

Is the mind atack the one he used before the Thing knocked him down?

"I don't get what you're saying. Thor beat Gladiator who was going 100xFTL? Thor can't go that fast"

he can and he has before. Thor vol 1 with Kirby has. Afterthat one as well. Thats how he can cross galaxies. By going FTL speeds. - With- the hammer of course, not without.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 12:27 AM
olympian

Those scans are impressive.

Third Force of the universe my hell.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 12:28 AM
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

"recently bill has. if bill can, thor can. and I'm sure thor HAS, i just can't think of where at the moment. wouldn't matter - even a blast THAT powerful could theoretically be absorbed by Thor's hammer.'"

Thor has at least blew off a planet asteroid sized before if i recall correctly.

Dude read my posts

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 12:28 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

They came out small.

here's the link.

http://img265.echo.cx/my.php?image=strange106gv.png <---Galactus

http://img265.echo.cx/my.php?image=strange73ou.png <---death

For shits and giggles, heres when he negated the effects of the IG against himself and his team.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 12:29 AM
olympian

Are you sure he was at full power? Galactus doesnt usually asks for help when he is. At least in the stories i read.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 12:29 AM