KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » New Defenders vs Marvel Earth.

New Defenders vs Marvel Earth.
Started by: long pig

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 4 5 [6]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
olympian

Didnt she became now a cosmic judge for living tribunal?

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 04:49 PM
olympian is currently offline Click here to Send olympian a Private Message Find more posts by olympian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

'heheh. it's kind of fun being on the OUTSIDE and watching someone ELSE beat kg in a debate.'

smile smokin' Cheers mate i appreciate that

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 04:58 PM
R.O.T. Yahman is currently offline Click here to Send R.O.T. Yahman a Private Message Find more posts by R.O.T. Yahman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
demigawd
Board Scientist

I can't believe how many obvious points people are failing to mention.

There's no way the Defenders are going to take over the entire Marvel Earth. There are WAY too many powerful heroes there. People have already mentioned the likes of Sentry, Molecule Man, and Wanda. Additionally, there are people like:

Beta Ray Bill (now on earth)
Photon
ALL of the Eternals (Sersi, Gilgamesh, Ikaris, Hyperion, Thena, etc. etc.)
ALL of the Inhumans (including Black Bolt)
ALL of the Externals, each of whom is herald level
ALL of the Omega Mutants (Iceman, Mr. M, who is just like Molecule Man, Magneto, Rachel with Phoenix Force, Cable, Mimic, the billion or so super telepaths)
We don't know the current status of Rune King Thor, who last we checked, is still a super, mega skyfather

Additionally, current Captain Marvel isn't very powerful. He was beaten down by Atlas and doesn't seem all that competent. Only Insane Cap marvel is uber.

Combine these resources with people like Reed Richards, Black Panther, Xavier, Captain America, Forge and Tony Stark - who exemplify leadership, intelligence, strategy and toughness and...well...the Defenders got no chance.

Hell, think about it - Magneto, Reed, Tony, Forge and Xavier all mind-melding - they could exchange designs at the speed of thought and channel it all to magneto to build instantly. Need a time-machine? 2 minutes. Need a cosmic energy absorber? 1 minute. Need a light-speed accelerator for your fighters? 30 seconds. Need to restore Cable's full power? DONE!

No - no chance.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 08:09 PM
demigawd is currently offline Click here to Send demigawd a Private Message Find more posts by demigawd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

yah, that's kind of what i said. seemed ridiculous to even begin mentioning everyone that would work together to crush this group - though i did include the eternals in there with sentry and molecule man. the eternals along with those 2 would be WAYYYYYY overkill. hell, as i said, molecule man himself should be able to dispatch long's defenders posthaste!

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 11:12 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

quote: (post)
Originally posted by yahman
'are you saying Thing would put Champ down or give him any trouble?'

'Champ had the gem for years he is experienced , you won't be able to hurt him.'

No I'm not saying that Benn would give him any trouble. I thought i made i perfectly clear what i meant but my England is not exactly tip top!

wink

If Benn broke his ribs, then he is very hurt-able (if that is even a word)

Your excuse for Benn breaking his ribs was that he was holding back.

Well if thats the case i kinda backfired pretty badly!!!!!! Which suggests he's not the sharpest tool in the box's.

This was a point which was made quite evident in the fight against thanos. I mean he broke a planet in half by mistake what a Friking Ret@rd!!!!!!!

Who the hell is L.T ???????? You don't mean the Living Tribunal????????

stick out tongue Well even if that is the case he is unlikely to have taken away all his fighting knowledge. Knowledge he should have been using to beat She Hulks @sss.

BEn broke Champ big when he had powergem and power prom? Issue number. #######

when champ battled Silver Surfer , Thing said he Champ broke his ribs hmmmmmmmmm

Champ with powergem still owns Thor.

Thor couldn't effect Jugs ( who is protect) powergem also does the same , if You know how it works

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2005 02:42 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

quote: (post)
Originally posted by leonidas
heheh. it's kind of fun being on the OUTSIDE and watching someone ELSE beat kg in a debate.

smile

just kidding, kg . . .

ps-yes LT is living tribunal. and nice titania reference!! yep, power gem made her a cosmic threat . . . hehehh

beat ohhh wink

when did i say the power gem is a cosmic threat.

chap with power gem is > Thor that's all am saying

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Last edited by kgkg on Jul 8th, 2005 at 02:53 AM

Old Post Jul 8th, 2005 02:44 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

You fools, you don't understand the power of the swarthy five! mad

I think they can do it big grin sad maybe...

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jul 8th, 2005 03:59 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Tiamut FTW

thank u bz

Old Post Oct 11th, 2007 08:16 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote