KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Rumor Report!! 4 villians in spidey 3!!!

Rumor Report!! 4 villians in spidey 3!!!
Started by: The Ones

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Scoobless
sselboocS

quote: (post)
Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
I think 4 bad guys in one movie is a ***** much. If Spider-man beats all of them then that seems kinda lame. I think 2 bad guys would be the max in one movie.

2 villains has been done, Batman did it in Batman Returns, Superman did it in Superman 4 (and he had 4 in Superman 2) Daredevil did it..... it's nothing new ...... they should go with 3 or 4... even if they are just hired muscle bodyguard types

(i don't necessarily mean "main" villains.... just guys that can put up a decent fight)

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 03:33 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
black-russian
Simply Legendary

4 villains in a spidey movie? You'd have to be incredibly derranged to believe such BS.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 04:08 PM
black-russian is currently offline Click here to Send black-russian a Private Message Find more posts by black-russian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

Yeah with only 1 bad guy in 1 and 2, I don't think they would have 4 in part 3.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 06:38 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dawsey28

One is all they need.

Two I could forgive

But three?... Four? Screw that.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 07:27 PM
dawsey28 is currently offline Click here to Send dawsey28 a Private Message Find more posts by dawsey28 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

Originally posted by black-russian
4 villains in a spidey movie? You'd have to be incredibly derranged to believe such BS.

Unfortunately that is nature of alot of people here.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 09:39 PM
Doc Ock is currently offline Click here to Send Doc Ock a Private Message Find more posts by Doc Ock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symbiotica
Arch-villainess

Originally posted by Doc Ock
Unfortunately that is nature of alot of people here.

..... Not just here, unfortunately! Why must we be so tormented?!!

O he of the mighty intellect and tentacles both, can't you do something about all this?! Please develop a reality-warping machine that will make all asinine predictions vanish! An anti-bull-s***-ometer, that's it! With such a machine you could rule the world...!

I'm joking.... I think.

And people wonder what the motivation to become a villain really is....

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 11:18 PM
Symbiotica is currently offline Click here to Send Symbiotica a Private Message Find more posts by Symbiotica Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

Originally posted by Symbiotica
..... Not just here, unfortunately! Why must we be so tormented?!!

O he of the mighty intellect and tentacles both, can't you do something about all this?! Please develop a reality-warping machine that will make all asinine predictions vanish! An anti-bull-s***-ometer, that's it! With such a machine you could rule the world...!

I'm joking.... I think.

And people wonder what the motivation to become a villain really is....

It's the nature of the beast.A rumour leaks out and IQ's drop sharply.Common sense out the window.

And I REALLY can sympathise with Octavius when he sees everyone else beneath him.Imagine if he came here or to the Hype.The hospital massacre in SM-2 would be amateur night in dixie compared to what he'd to to the 'fans' who want meek little Topher or Thomas Church for Venom sick

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 11:24 PM
Doc Ock is currently offline Click here to Send Doc Ock a Private Message Find more posts by Doc Ock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symbiotica
Arch-villainess

Originally posted by Doc Ock
And I REALLY can sympathise with Octavius when he sees everyone else beneath him.Imagine if he came here or to the Hype.The hospital massacre in SM-2 would be amateur night in dixie compared to what he'd to to the 'fans' who want meek little Topher or Thomas Church for Venom sick

.... much less what he'd do about these allegations over yonder that "Ock isn't really a badass." [chokes on drink] What?!! What freakin' alternate reality did THAT pop out of?! I laughed out loud when I saw that!

It's like the US gov't. is experimenting with large-scale releases of some Super-Secret IQ-Lowering Gas or something. There has to be some logical explaination for all this silliness.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 02:30 AM
Symbiotica is currently offline Click here to Send Symbiotica a Private Message Find more posts by Symbiotica Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

Originally posted by Symbiotica
.... much less what he'd do about these allegations over yonder that "Ock isn't really a badass." [chokes on drink] What?!! What freakin' alternate reality did THAT pop out of?! I laughed out loud when I saw that!

It's like the US gov't. is experimenting with large-scale releases of some Super-Secret IQ-Lowering Gas or something. There has to be some logical explaination for all this silliness.

LOL! laughing

Yep the SM-3 forum is GUARANTEED entertainment.The party never stops over there.I swear I go there now just for the entertainment value.

Although I have to admit I've seen some major brain farts here too.

Last edited by Doc Ock on Jul 10th, 2005 at 02:46 AM

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 02:42 AM
Zod4Life
Restricted

Account Restricted

4 villains would be cool.Just hope that it's really going to happen.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 05:08 PM
Zod4Life is currently offline Click here to Send Zod4Life a Private Message Find more posts by Zod4Life Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

by Scythe

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 07:01 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote