KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » Shadow of the Republic II: Endless Night

Shadow of the Republic II: Endless Night
Started by: Arbiter

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 03:49 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

(You talking about Tenloss Disruptor Rifle? Never mind)

ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DC-17_blaster_rifle a DC-17 Blaster Rifle. Found it.

Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

~oh. okey big grin~

"Shall we rent an vechiel?" Zuke said and smiled. "It would make this job abit faster.

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 03:50 AM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

(I noticed)

ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Old Man on commlink: Once you kill the Queen cover your tracks. I don't want any Jedi problems.

Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

"What do you think of us? There wont be much of a track to follow." Zuke said in the comm-link and smiled.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 03:54 AM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Naboo has long been an enigma to astrophysicists, Its porous, plasma-rich interior and lack of a molten core is a phenomenon not found on any known planet in the galaxy. The surface of Naboo is covered by dense swamps, rolling grass plains, and verdant hills. The largest mountain chain, the Gallo Mountains, bisect the largest continent and divide the great grass plains of the north from the Lianorm Swamp in the south. South of the Lianorm Swamp is Paonga Sea, where at the bottom lies the Gungan city of Otah Gunga. Underneath the planet's surface is a tremendous maze of passages and caves, home to immense aquatic animals and creatures that are never seen on the surface. Gungans dominate these 'underwaterways', using them as a highway of sorts between their surface Holy Places and their underwater cities.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 03:59 AM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

~We are not at naboo? where are we?~

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 04:05 AM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Raxus Prime

Raxus Prime is packed with toxic debris and has a poisonous surface. It is where Count Dooku found the Force Harvester. There are many ancient secrets hidden in this planet. Three missions in the video game Star Wars: The Clone Wars take place on Raxus Prime. It is also the birthplace of the Confederacy of Independent Systems formed by Count Dooku about 2 years earlier before the Clone Wars. As a child, Boba Fett had an adventure here, shortly before the Clone Wars battle there.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 04:06 AM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

"Okey, we will need a ship." he walks to the bay and start to look after a nice one.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 04:24 AM
Soren the Mage
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nickname: Xavius
Droid Class: Assassin Droid
Appearance/History: A tall, Black droid with Yellow eyes. He has very efficient skill with a Vibroblade and an even more professional skill with Blasters, Rifles, Carbines and any other gun. He is one of the most flexible droids on the market and the Micro sucionaters on his feet can make him walk on walls, not to mention his incredibly sharp fingers. He has a Rocket Launcher mounted under his arm and his finger can flap down to create a flame thrower. He also had a Jetpack installed inside his back with backup fluid. He is currently looking for a new Master.
Alliance: None currently.
Height: 6'5
Weight: 393 LBS

An Ancient Prophecy . . . The deity shall walk forth . . .

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 06:48 AM
Soren the Mage is currently offline Click here to Send Soren the Mage a Private Message Find more posts by Soren the Mage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soren the Mage
Restricted

Account Restricted

Xavius was gently being kept in Solitary confinement in a Solid glass tube in the middle of nowhere on Raxus prime. He had been deserted and was still shut down...

An Ancient Prophecy . . . The deity shall walk forth . . .

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 06:53 AM
Soren the Mage is currently offline Click here to Send Soren the Mage a Private Message Find more posts by Soren the Mage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

[... Unusual class big grin well, I dont mind. Just cool. Nice char Exmortis.. Well.. Sorgo.. Who do you wish to find your character? smile ]

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 02:17 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Jaden loaded his secondary weapon, one of the most deadlest. A Stouker Concussion Rifle. He smirked, thought it couldn't be seen cause of his helmet. "Lets pick that one" said Jaden in his robotic kinda voice pointing at one of the ships.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 02:37 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Zuke smiled at jaden, ofcourse he could not notice, but he did anyway. "Its a nice ship, do you think they will sell it to us?" he laughed.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 02:47 PM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Ship Seller: Greetings. You interested in the Prometheus? It's the latest of its class.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 03:24 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"To the buissnes. How much do you want for it? We would also want some seeker missiles installed on it, and much more weapons." said Jaden.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 03:28 PM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Seller: Hmm...the full upgarde will take half an hour. Let's see...the price of the ship...weaponry....cost you 120,000 Republic Credits.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 03:34 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"Ok. I want two pairs of Quad laser cannons, a pair of light Ion Cannons, 3 Proton torpedoes, and efcours a Gravity well projector. And a pair of seeker missiles" said Jaden.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 03:37 PM