KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » New Teen Titans RPG~ Created characters too ~

New Teen Titans RPG~ Created characters too ~
Started by: Hot spot

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

what ever i'l lay off

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 01:57 AM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
black_goku#1
Codac lord of underverse

quote: (post)
Originally posted by JacopeX
Yo really ive been roleplaying in many sites and many chts and this is the only time in my life someone is sick of my powers. God modding is new to me. II didnt even know what you were talkin about so dont think I do it all the time.

so atay on those sites

thanks moviegeek
Jana lovevince,chris,coldfire

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 01:57 AM
black_goku#1 is currently offline Click here to Send black_goku#1 a Private Message Find more posts by black_goku#1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

atay? cant speak youre dumb typos blackgoku!!!

any way ill jus start. ill give you my profile later k.

:stick out tongueractices on a fighting style called Tengu Do::

:stick out tongueractices the combos to it::

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 02:00 AM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Jacope
Human age:24
Real Age: ETERNAL
Sex:M
weight:160
Height:5'8
Occupations: God of power/Ninja/Ruler of X-realm

Species: Human/God

Powers(include weakness): Jacope X is able to do anything from all types of nature like leaf balls, electric balls, ect. He can turnb into many froms but for now he can go up to Jacope XX. Jacope Is also a masterful Ninja and uses his power dragon sword. He can turn in to his animality. Half Dragon, Half Jaguar, Half <a href='http://consumeralertsystem.com/cas/zx-hclick.php?hid=180' target='_blank'>dog</a>. Jacope at full moon will turn into spirit form. Jacope is mostly powerful with his fighting skillz. his fighting skillz are extremely high and can go up to doing 10000000 hit combos. His weakness is fighting his match and damage on the heart. The only way to kill him is to stab him in a specific organ a number of times.

Gadgets/Weapons(optional): Swprd, blades, gauntlets, guns

Apperance: A black long tee over a long sleeve red tee shirt, Bagged jeans, chain hanging from his belt, Black shoes, on his back of his shirt is an X sign. Dark blue gloves, Spiked hair, Brown eyes, Tan skin, And swords held behind like an X.

Favorite Food: Fruits and meat

Hobby: Meditating, Praying, fighting, making money, Practicing his skills, and searching.
Relative(optional): The heavens
Acting Type: Unknown, Very nice person but, cruel to enemies, But is loved by many realms and many planets. also likes to make friends very much and making allies to help him save the world or universe.

Story: Jacope was born as normal but his parents left him on a hill top. Jacope was then raised by an Elder god all his life. He went to school, he was a happy kid but when he was 18, he finally got his powers from the elder god. Jacope is now called JACOPE X. He can go up to Jacope XXXXX. Jacope X was also made God of Power. Jacope then created a realm with people who can worship him Called X-Realm. Everything went well until the feud of bloods and crips. Jacope Married a gypsy/Ninja/Sorcerer named Tanya. This was one of Jacopes craziest year. Jacope Continues to fight against what is Evil and bad. He will always be protector of the universe and X-realm. He lost, he suffered, he died many times but will always win. Jacope has many enemies like Rufon (king of the netherealms), Motar, Trigon, SLade, Jackal (JAcope's evil clone), Lord codac, Linda, but his worst ememy king Moufang. He and his extwermanation squads killed many of his people of X-realm and Jacope fought moufang many times in the pass but always returns, He planned a threat to ressurect the Underworld king to take over X-realm But jacope and his army will fight against the evil that wil take over the universe. Jacope for now is a lost, Titan who is doing his job secretly and desguised as a mortal on earth. With out Jacope, We wouldnt excist today. He uses his powers for good, not bad.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 02:13 AM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

you know what , you two are the only people ever to argue about my powers. Every role player I fought never had a problem with my powers. They would still try. You dont try. YOU SUCK. Face it. I can be killed and you guys argue. LMAO!!!!! laughing out loud laughing eek! laughing out loud laughing

Actually, um... I have no idea what your powers are. I was just stating what you had previously said. Don't make your character a god.

Is there something I should know about your character, Jacope?

EDIT: Oh, I see now. I didn't notice your player's profile.

Well, that about kills this RP for me. See ya guys!

Last edited by H. S. 6 on Jul 13th, 2005 at 02:45 AM

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 02:42 AM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
black_goku#1
Codac lord of underverse

Originally posted by hotsauce6548
Actually, um... I have no idea what your powers are. I was just stating what you had previously said. Don't make your character a god.

Is there something I should know about your character, Jacope?

read his profile and you will see he cant be hurt

thanks moviegeek

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 02:44 AM
black_goku#1 is currently offline Click here to Send black_goku#1 a Private Message Find more posts by black_goku#1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Yes, I see it now.

I doubt anybody will RP with him here; I know I won't.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 02:47 AM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
black_goku#1
Codac lord of underverse

i warned him the dipshit lets rp but ignore him wanna start

thanks moviegeek

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 02:48 AM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

Originally posted by hotsauce6548
Yes, I see it now.

I doubt anybody will RP with him here; I know I won't.
thats what we have been trying to say to him

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 02:48 AM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

oh hey hotsauce can you make me a new sig

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 02:49 AM
black_goku#1
Codac lord of underverse

HA told you ok ill play robin and raven 4 now

Robin: titans row call

Ravenstick out tongueresent

thanks moviegeek

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 02:51 AM
black_goku#1
Codac lord of underverse

Originally posted by shadow12
oh hey hotsauce can you make me a new sig

woah i wanna sig but anyway
Originally posted by black_goku#1

thanks moviegeek

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 02:52 AM
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

YO, im gonna say something fair.

Pick what weakness I should have and ill except it. Ok!

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 02:52 AM
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ok heres more advantages for you cheaters! :

My powers are useless in these following realm:

Underverse
Blackrealm
Area400C6code 9 world
Dark universe
And the netherealm

((man how the hell am I gonna save the world like this. I cant help no one if this is how weak I am.))

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 03:24 AM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

Underverse
Blackrealm
Area400C6code 9 world
Dark universe
And the netherealm

((man how the hell am I gonna save the world like this. I cant help no one if this is how weak I am.))
thee idea would be to work together

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 03:27 AM
black_goku#1
Codac lord of underverse

Underverse
Blackrealm
Area400C6code 9 world
Dark universe
And the netherealm

(yove got one more chance with me dont god mode and hury up and do row call))

Originally posted by black_goku#1

thanks moviegeek

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 03:27 AM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

(i was going to be robin)

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 03:29 AM
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ok you know what. Ill just be Jacope X. But can I ask you a question. Why is god modding hard for people here. I dont get it.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 03:30 AM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

not alot ppl like ppl that act, seem, and become godlike its annoying and it takes the funout of RPing

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 03:33 AM
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

HUH? its fun actually. The story gets better of course and people need to go against evil with them. If there not around, its over so im just gonna play What i played before Jacope X (god of power). Ill Play Jacope X (champion of the universe) any problems.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 03:40 AM