KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Sci-Fi / Fantasy » war of the worlds or war of the shitty

war of the worlds or war of the shitty
Started by: b-dan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
b-dan
Son of Sparda

war of the worlds or war of the shitty

i just saw the movie i really wanted to see and millions were hyped to see but i was disspointed steve could of done beter the action was lame and alot a missing things like one how did tom curse sone get to boston it dosent show you and why the paprents surivved woulnd they be crisped and why didnt it show you tom kill that retard int he house like steven has made saving private ryan with was gory why couldnt this movie have a little blood in it well im srry to say i left the theater expecting more so i give this movie a 5/10 for the amazing specail effects next movie to reviue fantasic 4

Old Post Jul 8th, 2005 02:14 AM
b-dan is currently offline Click here to Send b-dan a Private Message Find more posts by b-dan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeVi| D0do
The 8th Deadly Sin

ooooookay...

Fantastic Four is gonna suck by the way.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2005 02:22 AM
DeVi| D0do is currently offline Click here to Send DeVi| D0do a Private Message Find more posts by DeVi| D0do Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

Maybe you should make better reveiews man. I don't see any periods in that entire thing; not to mention it kinda sucked in general (your review, not the movie). The movie wasn't as bad as you said it was...

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Jul 8th, 2005 02:24 AM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

Longest. Run On Sentence. Ever.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2005 02:27 AM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

Out of all the holes in the movie. The biggest problem you had was how did cruise's son get to Boston? You expected to much for a summer popcorn flick. Atleast it was more entertaining than the original.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2005 04:15 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

I think it had a great opening and middle. The third act didnt nearly come close to the first and second. And I wish it explained everything.

But all in all, it was a good movie. Not great, but good.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2005 04:46 AM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
Atleast it was more entertaining than the original.

Disagree big time. I've watched the George Pal version twice in the past month. It's legendary..

Old Post Jul 8th, 2005 04:53 AM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

The movie doesn't look that appealing. I think I'll skip it.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2005 05:00 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fruits
Regenbogenfarben

we can discuss what we think of the movie in the official thread. thanks guys.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2005 05:58 AM
fruits is currently offline Click here to Send fruits a Private Message Find more posts by fruits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: war of the worlds or war of the shitty

Originally posted by b-dan
i just saw the movie i really wanted to see and millions were hyped to see but i was disspointed steve could of done beter the action was lame and alot a missing things like one how did tom curse sone get to boston it dosent show you and why the paprents surivved woulnd they be crisped and why didnt it show you tom kill that retard int he house like steven has made saving private ryan with was gory why couldnt this movie have a little blood in it well im srry to say i left the theater expecting more so i give this movie a 5/10 for the amazing specail effects next movie to reviue fantasic 4
stick out tongue

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Jul 12th, 2005 03:06 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kram3r

I thought it was a good movie, I think this is one of the few times I actually pick up on Speilbergs great directing with a lot of shots. What ruined it for me was that ending.

Last edited by Kram3r on Jul 12th, 2005 at 04:42 AM

Old Post Jul 12th, 2005 04:40 AM
Kram3r is currently offline Click here to Send Kram3r a Private Message Find more posts by Kram3r Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

Ending sucked big time but the movie started going downhill after the first half hour. Ones the mystery of what the machines looked like was over, it became just running and no plot.

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2005 05:59 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A Hero's Fate
The Legend Ends

movie sucked

Old Post Jul 12th, 2005 10:20 AM
A Hero's Fate is currently offline Click here to Send A Hero's Fate a Private Message Find more posts by A Hero's Fate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HkKwinzalot

Originally posted by Myth
Ending sucked big time but the movie started going downhill after the first half hour. Ones the mystery of what the machines looked like was over, it became just running and no plot.

No, the plot was they were attacking. stick out tongue

stunna1773: The movie did NOT suck!

I liked this movie a lot, it's my favorite movie, however the ending could use some work.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 07:22 PM
HkKwinzalot is currently offline Click here to Send HkKwinzalot a Private Message Find more posts by HkKwinzalot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fruits
Regenbogenfarben

first of all, don't use profanities in the title, and second of all, the movie was a huge success. i loved it personally.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 07:55 PM
fruits is currently offline Click here to Send fruits a Private Message Find more posts by fruits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superfly4000

Bacteria? wtf

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 09:48 PM
Superfly4000 is currently offline Click here to Send Superfly4000 a Private Message Find more posts by Superfly4000 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote