KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Mental Issues who wins

Mental Issues who wins
Started by: Max Spidey 24

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Max Spidey 24
The Batman

Mental Issues who wins

Whos the ultimate loser that cant get over th epast.

Batman 8 year old mommy and daddy thing so he dresses like a ra t with wings for vengence and take in various kids
Wolverine and his weapon x garbage like he didnt want the claws
There are others that you could name
feel free

Old Post Jul 8th, 2005 05:36 AM
Max Spidey 24 is currently offline Click here to Send Max Spidey 24 a Private Message Find more posts by Max Spidey 24 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

Not a VS thread.

Moving

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Jul 8th, 2005 08:36 AM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

batman...

Old Post Jul 8th, 2005 08:39 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

well Wolverine does have the whole whiney "i can't remember a f**king thing that happened before last tuesday unless it involves Sabretooth or some Ninja" thing going on

Spawn has his "if i use too much power i lose my soul.... but i really like using my power" problem

Galactus is just constantly hungry....greedy bastard!

Everyone batman becomes friends with either has had, or will have, their parents murdered

Spider-Man still bitches about some old guy called Ben...... it's been over 40 years... get over it

All of Captain Americas friends are dead (probably died of boredom listening to him go on about patriotism... but only if you're patriotic to America........ the states, not the continents)

... basically the vast majority of "heores" are F**ked in the head for some reason or other.... i think it's a requirement of the job

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 12:27 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

Venum has a breakdown because of his symbiote(sp?).

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 12:34 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Flame

Not that she's a loser, but I'm sure Jean has some serious problems. It's got to be difficult dying all the time.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 12:49 AM
Cosmic Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Next Venom_girl
Scream

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Myth
Venom has a breakdown because of his symbiote(sp?).

I think he has some legitement reasons to be depressed / mentally unbalanced.
-Because he was trying to do the right thing but had the rotten luck to get a compulsive liar as a source he lost his job and reputation when Spider-man proved his story false.
- His wife left him.
- He sees his uncle slowly die of cancer.
- He is diagnosed with cancer.
- He tries to commit suicide.
- The symbiote is forsaken by one it loved and trusted (Spiderman)
- The symbiote bonds with him and the two mentally unstable beings are both permenently damaged.
- His other decides to go on the alien Atkins diet (brains, yummy).
- His symbiote "children" all end up being either incredibly evil or otherwise wish him ill.
- His wife commits suicide.
- Another love interest is killed.
- He sees his father die of cancer.
- His symbiote tries to leave him because he's dying of cancer.
Venom's got his share of mental issues. I've probably left some out too.
He's been able to "get over it" though for the sake of the greater good, though. Case in point: how many times has Venom "saved Spidey's butt and kicked Kassidy's."

---
Speaking of which, Carnage would have to be the king of mental issues. He started killing things when he was like what, 6? He was abused as a child. He starts killing small animals, and the family dog... and his grandma. His mother tries to kill him for killing the dog. His father kills his mother to protect Kassidy. Kassidy tells the police that his dad killed his mom "for no reason" thus he's out of Kassidy's life either in prison or the Chair. Kassidy suffered more abuse at the orphanage. Burned his orphanage down. Grew up to be a killer wanting the world to pay for failing him and bonding with a symbiote "aggrevates his mental illness."He ain't gonna "just let it go" anytime soon....

Girls Kick Butt!Respect Venom|Respect Black Canary|Respect Namor|Respect Hellsing|The Official Symbiote Thread&Picture Thread

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 03:42 AM
Next Venom_girl is currently offline Click here to Send Next Venom_girl a Private Message Find more posts by Next Venom_girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Sabretooth is one messed up character. He is such a loser he lost a fight with the beast in himself........................

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 08:05 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Next Venom_girl
I think he has some legitement reasons to be depressed / mentally unbalanced.
-Because he was trying to do the right thing but had the rotten luck to get a compulsive liar as a source he lost his job and reputation when Spider-man proved his story false.
- His wife left him.
- He sees his uncle slowly die of cancer.
- He is diagnosed with cancer.
- He tries to commit suicide.
- The symbiote is forsaken by one it loved and trusted (Spiderman)
- The symbiote bonds with him and the two mentally unstable beings are both permenently damaged.
- His other decides to go on the alien Atkins diet (brains, yummy).
- His symbiote "children" all end up being either incredibly evil or otherwise wish him ill.
- His wife commits suicide.
- Another love interest is killed.
- He sees his father die of cancer.
- His symbiote tries to leave him because he's dying of cancer.
Venom's got his share of mental issues. I've probably left some out too.
He's been able to "get over it" though for the sake of the greater good, though. Case in point: how many times has Venom "saved Spidey's butt and kicked Kassidy's."

---
Speaking of which, Carnage would have to be the king of mental issues. He started killing things when he was like what, 6? He was abused as a child. He starts killing small animals, and the family dog... and his grandma. His mother tries to kill him for killing the dog. His father kills his mother to protect Kassidy. Kassidy tells the police that his dad killed his mom "for no reason" thus he's out of Kassidy's life either in prison or the Chair. Kassidy suffered more abuse at the orphanage. Burned his orphanage down. Grew up to be a killer wanting the world to pay for failing him and bonding with a symbiote "aggrevates his mental illness."He ain't gonna "just let it go" anytime soon....

Damn thats pretty messed up there...

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 06:07 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

Moon Knight. He's died, been revived by an ancient Egyptian god, had said god abandon him, had said god partially take over his mind for a bit. Died again at some point. Had his god revive him once more, and abandon him later. Add to that some schizophrenia/multiple personality disorder (which has come and gone in severity.)

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 06:45 PM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
complexbrother
The protector of logic

Thanos is severly pu*sy whiped, he's like "I'll destroy half the universe if you'll just give me a sexy look" . pathetic

Aurora (from Alpha Flight) don't know if she wanta be a nun or a party girl . (crazy)

Old Post Jul 7th, 2006 11:18 PM
complexbrother is currently offline Click here to Send complexbrother a Private Message Find more posts by complexbrother Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

Sentry.

Thanks to Badwolf for the great sig!

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 09:35 AM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Namor has all these guys trumped on losses, and he still does not whine about them. He's a real man. big grin

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 09:53 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote