KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » James Bond Series » Let's Twist Again ...

Let's Twist Again ...
Started by: Ahnold

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
silver_tears

Wow, that's big alright

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 07:17 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

that aint half of it ... let me give you some stress wink

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 10:05 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

Stress you say shifty

Old Post Jul 12th, 2005 02:43 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

we'll get the bloodpressure up wink

Old Post Jul 12th, 2005 09:46 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

That's dangerous eek!

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 12:54 AM
yerssot

I laugh at the face of danger! hahahaha!

just like Bond laughs in the face of Alec who became Janus eek!

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 03:21 PM
silver_tears

That was something, I liked the bit in Goldeneye where he had to ask Valentin (who is a favourite character of mine to boot) for help, wasn't expecting that, neither was he laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 06:24 AM
yerssot

perhaps it would have been better if they had shown how he got the limp instead of just refering to it... perhaps then the impact would have been bigger

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 08:19 PM
silver_tears

I thought the joke was hilariously done, Pierce has a way of delivering a line love

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 09:13 PM
yerssot

of course, just in the cinematographical view, it would have given a bigger impact if it was shown

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 09:23 PM
silver_tears

I dunno, I prefer subtlety over flamboyance, this was you can use your imagination, if you have any happy

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 09:43 PM
yerssot

ah true... I just wanna see how hard he squeeled when Bond pumped lead in his knee evil face
Valentin appears to have been a spy himself judging on the movie, since he killed 2 people that carry the Walther PPK

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 10:11 PM
silver_tears

You are so vicious stick out tongue
I like Valentin

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 09:06 AM
yerssot

and hungry!
he was a good relief from always hooking up with Felix but I thought his dead was necessary to give a new push to the franchise though he did it in a silly way (dying I mean)

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 04:13 PM
silver_tears

Hmmm me too shifty
I thought it was funny, then I remembered he died embarrasment

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 07:08 PM
yerssot

they all have to die one day... preferably in a Valentin-way than a Countessa-way. Luckily not many people die in Bond... which might as well be a weakness

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 07:38 PM
silver_tears

I wish John Cleese would

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 07:40 PM
yerssot

that's rather unkind

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 08:21 PM
silver_tears

I'm sorry

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2005 06:34 PM
yerssot

and he tried so hard already... ... and failed big time sick

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2005 06:37 PM