KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » Apocalypse!!!

Apocalypse!!!
Started by: Hegemon875

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « First ... « 9 10 [11]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
nathan summers
the man called cable

I already don't like how they're portraying him in X-Men #182. He's cracking personal hygene jokes about Ozymandias. That's not very " Apocalyptic ". I never knew Sabah Nur to have such light-hearted humor.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2006 12:48 AM
nathan summers is currently offline Click here to Send nathan summers a Private Message Find more posts by nathan summers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMadTitan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by APOCALYPSE NUR
Yes......but I choose not to. (Apocalypse said that)

Seriously though: What do you mean mights?

I mean more pictures of Apocalypse. I love Apocalypse and his morphing powers. The pictures you posted are very special and beautiful. Thanks. smile

Old Post Mar 6th, 2006 01:49 AM
MadMadTitan is currently offline Click here to Send MadMadTitan a Private Message Find more posts by MadMadTitan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

Originally posted by nathan summers
I already don't like how they're portraying him in X-Men #182. He's cracking personal hygene jokes about Ozymandias. That's not very " Apocalyptic ". I never knew Sabah Nur to have such light-hearted humor.

"and take a bath, just because we're ancient doesn't mean we have to smell it!"

it wasn't very Apocalypse but it was pretty funny though.

I like the whole

"your tears have awaken me! your pain stirred me!" in the beginning of part 2 myself.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2006 03:31 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
APOCALYPSE NUR

..............Damn...........I got writers block.............anyway: Bump

Old Post Mar 18th, 2006 11:03 PM
APOCALYPSE NUR is currently offline Click here to Send APOCALYPSE NUR a Private Message Find more posts by APOCALYPSE NUR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

Originally posted by APOCALYPSE NUR
..............Damn...........I got writers block.............anyway: Bump
laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2006 03:34 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nathan summers
the man called cable

Read issue X-Men #183. Unfortunately, I'm not fond of Milligan's writing. It reminds me why I stopped collecting X-Men in the first place. Apocalypse and his new Horsemen seem tame in comparison to the early incarnations. I'm not diggin' Sabah Nur's return here. Anyone agree?

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2006 11:51 PM
nathan summers is currently offline Click here to Send nathan summers a Private Message Find more posts by nathan summers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lucid Lui
Air Laki Laki

Definately agreed. So far the return has been terrible.

Though Apocalypse vs. Dracula has been very good so far IMO.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Verily.
| www.lucidlui.com | Aquaman Respect Thread |

Old Post Mar 24th, 2006 12:54 AM
Lucid Lui is currently offline Click here to Send Lucid Lui a Private Message Find more posts by Lucid Lui Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xplosive
Restricted

Account Restricted

Apocalypse and his new Horsemen seem tame in comparison to the early incarnations.

I agree with that!
Apocalypse should be shown as a ****ing monster.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2006 06:59 PM
Xplosive is currently offline Click here to Send Xplosive a Private Message Find more posts by Xplosive Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nathan summers
the man called cable

It's really a shame. The character has always had so much potential.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2006 04:33 AM
DarthLazious
Dark Lord of the KMC

Read issue X-Men #183. Unfortunately, I'm not fond of Milligan's writing. It reminds me why I stopped collecting X-Men in the first place. Apocalypse and his new Horsemen seem tame in comparison to the early incarnations. I'm not diggin' Sabah Nur's return here. Anyone agree?

I agree with you.

http://thewilloftheforce.webs.com/

Old Post Apr 20th, 2006 08:02 AM
DarthLazious is currently offline Click here to Send DarthLazious a Private Message Find more posts by DarthLazious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Decay

The Face of Apocalypse

i thought this would be an interesting thread to make. we have seen apocalypse appear in numerous timelines, periods through history, and at different stages of his life. something interesting about him is his appearence, he is usually depicted with a biometallic look, but not always. so here is a place people can post pictures of his looks throughout history, 616 and otherwise, as well as his video game showings. if anyone can track one down for me ive been looking for an in game shot of him from legends 2: rise of apocalypse, i have cinematic pictures of him but other than when i beat him the only time ive seen him is in something i unlocked in the game that has a pretty cool picture of him, but id much rather something on my computer. soo go for it.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2006 03:29 PM
Decay is currently offline Click here to Send Decay a Private Message Find more posts by Decay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OB1-adobe

Is Apocalypse the Darkseid of the Marvel Universe?

Same kinda Character in a way?

Old Post Jul 28th, 2006 05:29 PM
OB1-adobe is currently offline Click here to Send OB1-adobe a Private Message Find more posts by OB1-adobe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shin_Nikkolas
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm curious. Anyone have any actual scans of Apoc in action? Against any big and tough opponents? I did hear of one famous instance when he went against the High Evolutionary... and then another one about Loki. And also when he was near-death he schooled a team of X-Men in seconds. Any of those scans be great! =)

Old Post Oct 31st, 2006 11:33 AM
Shin_Nikkolas is currently offline Click here to Send Shin_Nikkolas a Private Message Find more posts by Shin_Nikkolas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote