KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Bandon vs. GG

Bandon vs. GG
Started by: Darth_Glentract

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

Bandon vs. GG

I think Bandon would win this, but I value the opinions of others. Who would win?

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 05:30 AM
Click here to Send Darth_Glentract a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Glentract Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Admiral Akbar

Ok you said my obi wan thread was crap and that im a retard.
Wth do you call this?
GG against bandon?
UH duh i think gg has a great chance of winning this one?
No! MAce easily crushed his damn chest and wouldent have pooned him,
bandon could fight just as well as mace, so who do u think would win this?

(ignore this post)

When the darkness comes, keep an eye on the light no matter how far away it seems.

Last edited by Admiral Akbar on Jul 9th, 2005 at 05:55 AM

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 05:53 AM
Click here to Send Admiral Akbar a Private Message Find more posts by Admiral Akbar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Be nice.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 05:53 AM
Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Admiral Akbar

Im sorry, Glen but you insulted me, i am not a gay retard. No hard feelings.

When the darkness comes, keep an eye on the light no matter how far away it seems.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 05:55 AM
Click here to Send Admiral Akbar a Private Message Find more posts by Admiral Akbar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soren the Mage
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Bandon vs. GG

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
I think Bandon would win this, but I value the opinions of others. Who would win?

GG

An Ancient Prophecy . . . The deity shall walk forth . . .

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 06:16 AM
Click here to Send Soren the Mage a Private Message Find more posts by Soren the Mage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

I don't know much about Bandon but I do know that Grievous is very skilled and hard to beat.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 06:20 AM
Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

Bandon would take him with ease.

GG attacks Bandon force chokes, throws lightning at him or pushes him away with the forcer.

GG will be on the ground Bandon activates lightsaber slashes of his head. Seriously poeple stop underestimating Bandon he wouldn't lose from somebody like GG. He killed freaking Jedi for a living.

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 11:33 AM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperor Revan
Most Powerful Sith Lord

And Greivous didn't? G.G. killed 5 Jedi at once, with ease basically. He held his own against Mace and Obi. We've never even seen Bandon fight anyone besides Revan (who wasn't even close to his full power.) I think Bandon's got a slim chance, but he doesn't have enough training, experience, and is too arrogant to pull it off IMO.

Thanks to Janus for the great Sig.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 06:34 PM
Click here to Send Emperor Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Emperor Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Achilles X
Restricted

Account Restricted

idk

its tough

if bandon is smart, hell use force push or something, as Grievous isnt force sensitive, he'll easily be wiped out like he was against Windu. but if bandon is a moron and tries to take greivous in lightsaber combat (which i see as a more likely outcome) bandons done.

"Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do."- Bruce Lee

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 06:36 PM
Click here to Send Achilles X a Private Message Find more posts by Achilles X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Bandon would want to prove he's better and Grievous would kill him.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 06:38 PM
Emperor Revan
Most Powerful Sith Lord

Originally posted by Human Vader
idk

its tough

if bandon is smart, hell use force push or something, as Grievous isnt force sensitive, he'll easily be wiped out like he was against Windu. but if bandon is a moron and tries to take greivous in lightsaber combat (which i see as a more likely outcome) bandons done.

I don't know what Bandon could do with Force powers really. I don't think he has lightning cuz that should work pretty well. He has drain life, but G.G. is mostly droid, push wouldn't do much since G.G. is so heavy, etc.

Thanks to Janus for the great Sig.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 06:56 PM
Click here to Send Emperor Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Emperor Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chilled monkey

This one ends with Grievous saying "a most distinctive addition to my collection. A red blade" while he stands over Bandon's corpse, admiring his lightsabre.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 09:08 PM
Click here to Send chilled monkey a Private Message Find more posts by chilled monkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Kronos
Restricted

Account Restricted

i just have one question...how can u think of ppl fighting if dey r from video games...go easy on me here i jus wanna know

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 12:00 AM
Click here to Send Darth Kronos a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Kronos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Admiral Akbar

Originally posted by Emperor Revan
I don't know what Bandon could do with Force powers really. I don't think he has lightning cuz that should work pretty well. He has drain life, but G.G. is mostly droid, push wouldn't do much since G.G. is so heavy, etc.

psssh, if bandon had force lighting this fight would be over over in 2 min.
Unless GG is resistant to taht as well. I dont know.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 12:35 AM
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

GG could probably block it with his lightsaber.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 12:44 AM
Click here to Send Darth_Glentract a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Glentract Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RocasAtoll

That requires the force since you power the lightsabre to block it. If you didn't use the force, the lightsaber will probably be pushed back into your face.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 02:24 AM
Click here to Send RocasAtoll a Private Message Find more posts by RocasAtoll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Serra_Keto
...Silvertsume's Lover...

GG...

*~Mhm That's Right, Uh Huh Uh Huh~*

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 02:27 AM
Click here to Send Serra_Keto a Private Message Find more posts by Serra_Keto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Achilles X
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Emperor Revan

bandon has force push, its seen when he first walks in to malak in the leviathon, he tries to be cool and pushes that guy into a control booth thing. yeah, i mean that guy wasnt force sensitave but niehter is grievous. and as yoda stated in ESB it doesnt matter what the size of something is when dealing with the force

"Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do."- Bruce Lee

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 02:44 AM
Click here to Send Achilles X a Private Message Find more posts by Achilles X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Somebody

Fishy, I see that everytime Knights of the Old Republic characters are mentioned - you seem to think that they would best any movie character. Bandon is powerful, yes.

Bandon may or may not win. The only way he would would be through his mastery of the Force - not of swordplay. And in a physical contest, General Grievious would own just about anyone. Revan, Luke, Palpatine, Vader, blah blah blah.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 04:30 PM
Click here to Send Darth Somebody a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Somebody Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

Only if I think they will win, I don't think Bandon will win from most people but he would own GG..

GG killed five Jedi, Bandon killed more. GG has a few lightsabers Bandon created his own. GG has fast reflexes Bandon has the force. Bandon fought more and is seen as a great lightsaber duellist and do not forget he became the apprentice of the Dark Lord of the Sith even over Ex-Jedi Council members. Meaning he had a shit load of potential and was already becoming quite the fighter. Bandon would wipe the floor with somebody like GG.

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 04:33 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote