KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Bandon vs. GG

Bandon vs. GG
Started by: Darth_Glentract

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Dooku might be able to control the Star Forge. Maul maybe not. Dooku is very wise and powerful in the force including the darkside. And Bandon was the second strongest Sith in the galaxy? What galaxy? Revan is far stronger then Malak. Bastila is stronger then him and she becomes a sith. I hope you're talking about Malak's followers. Dooku is like on Malak's level.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 01:45 AM
Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darth yoda
jedi assasin

its close. bandon will try to show him up and get shown up by gg and die

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 01:47 AM
Click here to Send darth yoda a Private Message Find more posts by darth yoda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eminence
Boss

Second strongest KNOWN Sith- not including Revan, Bastila, or Kreia.
Dooku would not be able to control the Star Forge. If he can, I'll be damned. It's possible, but I highly doubt it. And Dooku was nowhere on Malak's level. Please, listen this time.

Do you really think Malak would have been defeated by Anakin and Obi Wan? I know it was all planned, but Dooku sure didn't plan on losing his hands; Anakin got a hit off of him, one that Malak would have stopped and returned as soon as it was executed. Malak was more powerful than Dooku. I cannot say this enough. I think Dooku's cool and all, and that he is powerful. But do you think that Mace could beat Dooku? I think so. But Malak? No. Just look at Revan/Malak vs. Luke/Mace, or Malak/Bandon vs. Mace/Depa. Or do Janus or Fishy need to come tell you?

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 01:52 AM
Click here to Send Eminence a Private Message Find more posts by Eminence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Did I say Dooku was as strong as Malak? No. You must have misread. I clearly stated: 'Dooku is like on Malak's level' Obi-Wan was on Mace's level but would he have defeated Sidious? Qui-Gon was on Yoda's level but if they faught who would win? Yoda. Being on the same level has nothing to do with winning or losing.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 03:28 AM
Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Emperor Revan
[B]Grievous isn't completely a droid, that characteristic just makes him more deadly. Look at IG-88 and HK-47, they're extremely deadly while having no lightsabers, lightsaber training, and they're complete droids.

Yeah butt hey fight with bombs and weapons not with lightsabers... So that hardly matters.

quote:
I never said he wasn't second most powerful.

Then how you can possibly think he would lose. You who has said ancient Sith are often more powerful then that of the PT that says that the one's that Malak and Revan faced were powerful. If Bandon the second most powerful is nothing more then a normal Rots council member then the rest of those guys were absolutely nothing. Weak bastards.

quote:
I don't think there was ex-jedi council members to choose from.

Disciple does not agree

quote:
Who said they sent Jedi after him? It's more likely he found them and killed them.

Logic, who are you going to try to kill and or capture? The Dark Lord of the Sith and his apprentice what could be more important then taking out those two people, the one's that lead the Sith. Nothing at all. Bandon would be a great target for the Jedi and he would surely have faced Jedi that wanted to kill him badly, and not all weak one's either.

quote:
Again, Bandon IS second strongest but that doesn't mean he's close to Malak's power.

He isn't, but he isn't weak either. Come on man. Think, there is just no way in hell people from ROTS would be so much more powerful then Bandon. Bandon is amazing in his own right. He ruled hundreds if not thousands of Sith without question, well maybe not without question but he did rule them just under Malak. Does not make him as powerful as Malak but it surely makes him powerful.

quote:
Emphasis on the word CHANCE, I truly doubt Bandon could've controlled the Star Forge.

At that time in his live? No way in hell, nobody but Revan and Malak could. But thats not the point. Bandon according to Malak would be able to do so one day. He never got the chance but it means he had a shit load of potential.

quote:
I don't know if the masters were as strong as ROTS Council members, maybe the average master but they would be close. I really don't think Bandon is much ahead of them. He would've been stronger than Uthar, then he got less than a year of training from Malak (who would also be focused on finding Bastila). So all in all I think Bandon is the weakest known Sith lord and only at roughly Kit Fisto's level or slightly higher.

Very much doubt it. Somebody like Kit Fisto would not be equiped to be the apprentice of somebody like Malak. No way in hell.

quote:
Grievous learns VERY quick. One quick round against Mace and he had developed a strategy to counter Mace's Vaapad. Mace said Obi has the best chance of any living Jedi to beat Grievous. Bandon might fight a little differently, but his double ended blade would be a hinderance here I think. Obi had to jab his lightsaber to stop the twirling blades which would be harder with a double bladed and fighting the four lightsabers would be a lot harder with a double bladed IMO. Even if he retracts one side, than he's at a disadvantage because he's used to fighting with two ends.

You would think Obi has a disadvantage for only having one lightsaber too. Didn't stop him. Bandon would surely be a better fighter then Obi Wan and he could sure as hell fight several oponents at once. So I see no reason why he couldn't fight four lightsabers at once.

quote:
Next, Bandon's control of the Force was not all that strong. It was pretty clear he focuses his training on lightsaber combat, and like I said before, the Force didn't help much for the many Jedi Grievous has killed.
The force helped Obi Wan enough, it would help Bandon. And how is it clear? I have never seen anything showing that he knows force lightning doesn't mean he can't. And he did learn some nice force techniques Malak would have made sure of that. Not to mention he probably had a lot of pracitce matches against Malak. If there is anything thats going to learn you how to fight except for actually fighting its going to be that. And he did fight a lot for real.

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 04:56 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Creator
A being beyond power

Bandon wins end of story

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 04:58 PM
Click here to Send The Creator a Private Message Find more posts by The Creator Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperor Revan
Most Powerful Sith Lord

DarthGenises: You sound just like the other retarded newbs here.

Fishy: I have said ancient sith are generally stronger than the ones from PT. However, Bandon has very little training, and Kit Fisto is one of the strongest council members. Even if Fisto couldn't beat Bandon (wouldn't even be surprised) I don't think Bandon could even take Master Vrook.

When does the Disciple say that?

Bastila was second over every other Sith too. Then again, she was more powerful than Bandon so I guess that doesn't help my point much...

And Bandon would've gotten the chance to control the Star Forge. Doesn't at all mean even as the Dark lord that he would succeed.

Bandon had less than a year of training under Malak. That includes Malak searching for someone to become his apprentice and him focusing on Bastila as well. No, I don't think Bandon's Force powers are strong enough to beat Grievous, especially since his main power is death field which wouldn't help him.

I'll admit I have underrated Bandon, but he isn't as powerful as G.G. Maul or even Vader, IMO. and I do think you've underestimated Grievous.

Thanks to Janus for the great Sig.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 05:43 PM
Click here to Send Emperor Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Emperor Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Creator
A being beyond power

Ok but he sent him to kill Revan. But Malak knew that not even an army of Dark Jedi could. Now you tell me how strong does that make Bandon sound

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 05:48 PM
Click here to Send The Creator a Private Message Find more posts by The Creator Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperor Revan
Most Powerful Sith Lord

Pretty weak since Darth Bandon and his two dark Jedi friends didn't even come close to beating Revan. And why do you think Malak knew that not even an army of dark jedi could?

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 05:51 PM
Click here to Send Emperor Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Emperor Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

He knew on the Star Forge...

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 05:55 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Emperor Revan
Fishy: I have said ancient sith are generally stronger than the ones from PT. However, Bandon has very little training, and Kit Fisto is one of the strongest council members. Even if Fisto couldn't beat Bandon (wouldn't even be surprised) I don't think Bandon could even take Master Vrook.

Vrook? Probably not but Vrook was pretty damn good.

quote:
When does the Disciple say that?

Dantooine Sublevel of the Jedi Enclave first time you talk to him, have to ask him a lot and eventually he talks about how a few Jedi Masters followed Revan and Malak to war and about one in particulair (probably for a reason) that has followed Revan and Malak to tne end and even lived during Malak his rule and after that. Meaning Bandon was more powerful then a Master disciple thought highly off.

quote:
Bastila was second over every other Sith too. Then again, she was more powerful than Bandon so I guess that doesn't help my point much...

She was? Well thats for another topic, Bastla was second for two reasons.

1.) Battle meditation
2.) Revan, Malak needed something to slow Revan down and who could do that better then Bastila.

quote:
And Bandon would've gotten the chance to control the Star Forge. Doesn't at all mean even as the Dark lord that he would succeed.

No it doesn't, but he wouldn't have defeated Malak before he was more powerful and Malak himself is aiming to die one day by the hand of his apprentice, its the goal of the Sith. Or at least what Malak wants to die by the hands of his apprentice to make sure the strongest always rules. He would not have picked Bandon if he was not already powerful and could become more powerful then he already was.

quote:
Bandon had less than a year of training under Malak. That includes Malak searching for someone to become his apprentice and him focusing on Bastila as well. No, I don't think Bandon's Force powers are strong enough to beat Grievous, especially since his main power is death field which wouldn't help him.

Did he tell you that his main power was Death Field? I think he can use lightning. Its probably easier to learn anyways and it woudl be nice against GG. And even with Death Field GG still has organs. And Bandon can still use the force to destroy droids. So really whats the big problem with his force powers here?

And about that year of training, Revan only had a few months before he faced the Republic as the Sith Lord and he managed to use his techniques into perfection. Far better then Bandon but that was Revan. That Bandon learned a few things in 2.5 years not 1 year does not surprise me. He was already powerful when he joined the Sith. 2 and a half years of training with Sith would have made him a lot better.

quote:
I'll admit I have underrated Bandon, but he isn't as powerful as G.G. Maul or even Vader, IMO. and I do think you've underestimated Grievous.
So you honestly think that the apprentice of one hell of a Dark Lord was that weak? He had to be powerful. Far more powerful then most people.

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 06:01 PM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Malak was trying to slow Revan down. He knew Bandon would just get killed.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 06:01 PM
The Creator
A being beyond power

Also I doubt Greivous could defeat an army of Dark Jedi

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 06:03 PM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

He defeated 5 Jedi Masters.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 06:04 PM
The Creator
A being beyond power

Which Greivous are we talking about here?

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 06:05 PM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

He killed 2 and the other 3 ran like cowards.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 06:06 PM
Emperor Revan
Most Powerful Sith Lord

Watch chapter 20 of the clone wars. 5 Jedi fight Grievous at one time and are all killed.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 06:52 PM
The Creator
A being beyond power

No. Ki Adi Mundi lived

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 07:01 PM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Cause he runs for life!

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 07:17 PM
The Creator
A being beyond power

yeah but he wasn't killed

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 07:20 PM