KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » James Bond Series » The Luckiest Man alive

The Luckiest Man alive
Started by: Grand Moff Gav,

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (19): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
silver_tears

*eats cheesecake*

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 07:01 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

that's fattening eek!

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 07:02 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grand-Moff-Gav

i assure you people will want to see him come back

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 07:02 PM
Grand-Moff-Gav is currently offline Click here to Send Grand-Moff-Gav a Private Message Find more posts by Grand-Moff-Gav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

I want to, but it aint happening

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 07:03 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

quote: (post)
Originally posted by yerssot
that's fattening eek!

so *adds ice cream*
I don't give a damn big grin

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 07:04 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grand-Moff-Gav

Originally posted by yerssot
I want to, but it aint happening

i assure you all the next bonds are nothing compared to pierce there will be a public outcry and he will come back

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 07:05 PM
Grand-Moff-Gav is currently offline Click here to Send Grand-Moff-Gav a Private Message Find more posts by Grand-Moff-Gav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

well now, you never know, it could be an awesome new one thumb up

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 07:07 PM
yerssot

the broccoli's care more about money then something else
if that wasn't a problem they would have been shooting CR by now with Pierce in the mainrole

Originally posted by silver_tears
so *adds ice cream*
I don't give a damn big grin

Frankly my dear... me neither
I don't see you as the pigging out-while-sad-person no

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 07:07 PM
silver_tears

So you'd still love me with the extra poundage?!?!
I don't, I work it out embarrasment I'm trying to convince my father to hang up a boxing bag for it actually

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 07:10 PM
yerssot

oh silver, there isn't a cheesecake in the world that would me make stop loving you ... plus that means there will always be something sweet to eat at your place wink

hmmm, in order to correctly use a boxing bag you need someone to give you some pointers otherwise you're just hitting it without doing much work out

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 07:12 PM
silver_tears

that's music to my ears, and my place is always stocked if you ever wanna pop in

I have videos big grin

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 07:13 PM
yerssot

it's been quite a while since I last ate a cheesecake ... I'm always stuck on eating chocolate somehow...

Rocky doesn't count stick out tongue Million Dollar Baby at least expended on it

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 07:15 PM
silver_tears

Cheesecakes, the good ones anyways are god love

No, like trainer videos stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 07:17 PM
yerssot

well, god must be canadian since we barely can find any here messed

so you got them before the bag? blink

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 07:18 PM
silver_tears

We have tons, but the best are from like the bakeries and such love

They were part of an excercise package, and I just recently got interested in them

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 07:21 PM
yerssot

from the small ones you mean? more homemade than production line?

in excercise packages or boxing?

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 07:37 PM
silver_tears

yea, the cute little italian bakeries down town, that still package things in boxes with their label and ribbon love I'm old fashioned embarrasment

it's like a cardio package so things like some of it is yoga, weight lifting, then there's tai bo, and boxing and such which interests me

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 07:40 PM
yerssot

cheesecake is a typical italian thing then? or did you just use that example cause you like to blush? stick out tongue

ah, I love yoga... well, sports in general anyway... I'm taking up some of that now eek!

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 07:41 PM
silver_tears

No, because it first came to mind, and the best bakery around here is a little Italian one on Royal York Rd. they have this cake, it's called St.Norre, it's to die for and I sound obese now....

I like it too, it's calming, and added flexibility is always good wink
But I love sports in general too, I like to get muddy and banged up for some reason

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 07:44 PM
yerssot

how can one sound obese? blink what's in a St Norre? eek!

oh, don't get me started on that. I'm spending most my afternoon during the week in the gym and I had to help someone of 16 to stretch his hamstrings, guy could barely reach further than his knees! terrible! and then not even have a straight back! argh!
.. ... ... errr... could you rephrase that last part please? blink

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 07:48 PM