KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » James Bond Series » The Luckiest Man alive

The Luckiest Man alive
Started by: Grand Moff Gav,

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (19): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
silver_tears

Well rum for one laughing out loud and there's strawberries in this glaze on top, it's hard to describe, I'll get you a description one of these days big grin

I can bend down, and put my hands flat on the ground whilst havig my knees straight eek!
Why are you helping him?

And I like to get muddy and I don't mind getting hurt, badges of honour baby big grin

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 07:51 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

or I can try to find a pic of one on google or something... and then bake them here eek!

that's better, that's how it's supposed to be. and it's not that hard, you can train that! I mean, I can put my hands flat on the ground and still not feel the tension in my muscles, I can almost do a split without feeling them either. If I can, anyone can
cause I'm a responsable kid happy no, I just was there when the guy who's in charge had left for an errant and I saw this kid not knowing his way around so I helped him out since he wore a shirt of my fave soccerteam

till you get some scars? so how about mountainbiking then?

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 07:55 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

You bake? Impressive.....

I've even managed to start walking forward with my hands, it's fun.
That was nice of you, cause he wore your favourite team laughing out loud which team?

I mountainbike already, and actually I get roughed up a bit, but don't really scar, I've had a few accident's nothing serious though, and I only have one scar that's visible smile

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 07:57 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

I cook too, it's a basic thing to do... you have a kitchen so you use it ...

how about sitting in lotus and walking on your knees?
it's one only known here, not something major. Though I wore my Inter shirt there eek! and next time I have to explain the steps too him wink

how about gocarts or motocycling?

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 08:04 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grand-Moff-Gav

yfbgv lyerh ''aey

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 08:06 PM
Grand-Moff-Gav is currently offline Click here to Send Grand-Moff-Gav a Private Message Find more posts by Grand-Moff-Gav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

Well cooking I can understand, but baking, that's still an impressive skill...

I can do that too big grin
He's lucky to have you I'm sure wink

Done the go-carts, love it, specially out in Barrie on the speedway, haven't been on a motorcycle, I'm hesitant, I don't like how they lean to the ground

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 08:07 PM
yerssot

not really, you just look at what they do, do it yourself and practice a lot, like with all the other things you have to learn

ah, you can scare a lot of people with that wink
next time I wanna get payed for my advice stick out tongue

nono, I didn't mean motercylcling on the road, I ment motorcross: light motorcycles (max is 500cc) that go over dirt on a track

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Grand Moff Gav,
yfbgv lyerh ''aey

yes, my thoughts exactly blink

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 08:10 PM
silver_tears

Are you any good? wink

I used to sit like that all the time and just relax, then my friends started complaining about it being creepy and such embarrasment

You could have just said motocross, although we just call it dirt biking, and no, I haven't done it sadly, I'd like to though

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 08:18 PM
yerssot

well... no one has died of it yet, no one has complained it was lousy yet... so I take it that I'm at least decent wink

not only that but I think it aint that good for the joints in your knees though I'm not so sure about it. anyway, enjoy when you can cause when you're older you can't do it anymore stick out tongue

I didn't know if motorcross was the right word ... what's stopping you?

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 08:20 PM
silver_tears

Decent isn't good enough wink

I still do it when I'm reading, or thinking alot embarrasment

No places around here near that have it, you have to go far out, and I'm going speed boat racing first big grin

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 08:24 PM
yerssot

I know but I don't give much compliments wink

and those things you do quite often wink at least you can still do it

watch the waves made by the other boats or you'll go ally-oop

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 09:21 PM
silver_tears

That's a shame stick out tongue
I do, and I can do it for very long too.....I have great 'stamina' whistle

It's a straight course and it's just two people, and one turn

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 02:52 AM
yerssot

oh, but silver, words can't express what you mean to me wink
I think it has more to do with how lenient you are then stamine messed

that's dull, can't you do some racing? stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 11:24 AM
silver_tears

Suave bastard stick out tongue
You completely missed the sexual tone of that remark, I'm ashamed of you

You race the other person stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 05:13 PM
yerssot

wait till you get to my teeth wink
I thought you never wanted to use such tones to me

the full one other? don't get too excited stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 07:33 PM
silver_tears

What about them? ninja
I slipped whistle

Maybe even a full four eek!

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 09:11 PM
yerssot

you'll find that one out later wink
let me catch you eek!

you mean two on a boat? stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 09:41 PM
silver_tears

I'm an impatient person
Alright, we can do the titanic thing eek!

No, four separate boats eek!

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 10:21 PM
yerssot

in some things that can be considered a bad thing no
we hit an iceberg and drawn? blink

at least that sounds more like a racing thing, do that one happy

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 10:26 PM
silver_tears

Some shifty
No, I'm the queen of the world eek!

I will big grin

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 10:33 PM