KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » !!^hero high^!! (Serious rp. NO SPAMMING OR CHATTING!)

!!^hero high^!! (Serious rp. NO SPAMMING OR CHATTING!)
Started by: mycoreisdark

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (44): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Name: Jacope
Afflication: Neatural
Human age:24
Real Age: ETERNAL
Sex:Male
weight:260
Height:6'6
Occupations: God of power/Ninja/Ruler of X-realm

Story: Jacope was born as normal but his parents left him on a hill top. Jacope was then raised by an Elder god all his life. He went to school, he was a happy kid but when he was 18, he finally got his powers from the elder god. Jacope is now called JACOPE X. He can go up to Jacope XXXXX. Jacope X was also made God of Power. Jacope then created a realm with people who can worship him Called X-Realm. Everything went well until the feud of bloods and crips. Jacope Married a gypsy/Ninja/Sorcerer named Tanya. This was one of Jacopes craziest year. Jacope Continues to fight against what is Evil and bad. He will always be protector of the universe and X-realm.

JACOPE IS UNSTOPABLE !!!!!!

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Last edited by JacopeX on Jul 10th, 2005 at 06:06 PM

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 06:04 PM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

(DUDE NO ****ING GODDMODDING AND DON'T TELL YOU AREN'T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 06:07 PM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

(What the F***, W/E Ill just be myself)

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 06:10 PM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

quote: (post)
Originally posted by JacopeX
Name: Jacope
Afflication: Neatural
Human age:24
Real Age: ETERNAL
Sex:Male
weight:260
Height:6'6
Occupations: God of Power /Ninja/Ruler of X-realm

Story: Jacope was born as normal but his parents left him on a hill top. Jacope was then raised by an Elder god all his life. He went to school, he was a happy kid but when he was 18, he finally got his powers from the elder god. Jacope is now called JACOPE X. He can go up to Jacope XXXXX. Jacope X was also made God of Power. Jacope then created a realm with people who can worship him Called X-Realm. Everything went well until the feud of bloods and crips. Jacope Married a gypsy/Ninja/Sorcerer named Tanya. This was one of Jacopes craziest year. Jacope Continues to fight against what is Evil and bad. He will always be protector of the universe and X-realm.

JACOPE IS UNSTOPABLE !!!!!!

hmm.. thats abit of a sad char.. and litteraly godding.. watch the coloured text. dont think it would be fun playing with that kind of char. I meen, would not be fun for the others.

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 06:10 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

Originally posted by the-unforgiven
hmm.. thats abit of a sad char.. and litteraly godding.. watch the coloured text. dont think it would be fun playing with that kind of char. I meen, would not be fun for the others.
no kidding

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 06:12 PM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh crap!! ::hits his head:: Sorry wrong RP!!

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 06:13 PM
Puddin Pop

Tianna pulls a box out of her bag and levitates it. "Lance whats your power?" Tianna pulls the box to her then pushes it away with her telekinetic powers.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 06:13 PM
Puddin Pop is currently offline Click here to Send Puddin Pop a Private Message Find more posts by Puddin Pop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

besides alchemy um its hard to explain -light forms in one hand and darkness in the other- i kinda control light and darkness

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 06:16 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

David stopped and watched a girl talking to someone. She levitaded an box. That is nothing he could do. He got abit jealouse and desided to go present himself.. started to walk towards the two of them.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 06:16 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

-noticed david- hello who might you be

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 06:18 PM
Puddin Pop

Tianna smiles "Light and darkness is great powers!" Tianna trys not to flirt. "That really cool!" Tianna makes the box go up to the ceiling. "Sorry about V. again."

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 06:18 PM
Puddin Pop is currently offline Click here to Send Puddin Pop a Private Message Find more posts by Puddin Pop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

"I am david." He said looking abit down to the man, giving him his hand.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 06:19 PM
Puddin Pop

David stopped and watched a girl talking to someone. She levitaded an box. That is nothing he could do. He got abit jealouse and desided to go present himself.. started to walk towards the two of them.
Tianna turns to David "Hello." Tianna lowers box to the ground.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 06:19 PM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

-shook his hand and turned back to tianna- telekinesis is great power also

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 06:20 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

he turns and looks at her. She was cute, and she was kind. he never experienced both at the same time, and could not find words. he stood silent and just looked at her.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 06:21 PM
Puddin Pop

"I'm Tianna." Smiles and cocks her head. Damn she tought stop flirting with guys... "So whats your power?"

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 06:23 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

"emh.." took a while then he continued "I am David." he smiled "I dont have any magic powers to use" he said and sad looked to the ground. "I can only trust my physical strenght".

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 06:25 PM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

better than me

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 06:27 PM
Puddin Pop

"emh.." took a while then he continued "I am David." he smiled "I dont have any magic powers to use" he said and sad looked to the ground. "I can only trust my physical strenght".
"Why are you embarrassed? I bet your very strong David." Tianna smiles in a caring way.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 06:29 PM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

um tianna we should hurry to class

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 06:30 PM