KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » !!^hero high^!! (Serious rp. NO SPAMMING OR CHATTING!)

!!^hero high^!! (Serious rp. NO SPAMMING OR CHATTING!)
Started by: mycoreisdark

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (44): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

David walks up to V looking her into the eyes. He then lifts her up with one hand, high enough so she dont touch the ground. "That was not very kind of you" he said with an calm but angry voice. V kicked and hitted him, but he baerly felt it.

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 07:02 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Puddin Pop

Tianna was angry and crossed her arms not looking at Wildfire.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 07:03 PM
Puddin Pop is currently offline Click here to Send Puddin Pop a Private Message Find more posts by Puddin Pop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

-yawns and looks at them seeming bored-

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 07:04 PM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
supatroopa286
The Forum's Drifter

Wild-fire had no idea what he had done, to make Tianna angry. he flew back to the ground and said

"Wildfire stop"

the heat wave coming from him stopped, and he lifted his helmet off. he looked at Tianna.

"uhmm. maybe we got off on the wrong foot. *holds out hand for hand-shake and smiles.* I'm Dan"

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 07:05 PM
supatroopa286 is currently offline Click here to Send supatroopa286 a Private Message Find more posts by supatroopa286 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

(g2g)

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 07:06 PM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

David looks back and threw V into an wall, causing small pieces of the wall falling to the ground. "sorry for that" he said and turned his back on her and started to walk back.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 07:07 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Puddin Pop

quote: (post)
Originally posted by supatroopa286
Wild-fire had no idea what he had done, to make Tianna angry. he flew back to the ground and said

"Wildfire stop"

the heat wave coming from him stopped, and he lifted his helmet off. he looked at Tianna.

"uhmm. maybe we got off on the wrong foot. *holds out hand for hand-shake and smiles.* I'm Dan"
"Hello...I'm Tianna." Tianna shakes hands with him then cups her shoulders.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 07:09 PM
Puddin Pop is currently offline Click here to Send Puddin Pop a Private Message Find more posts by Puddin Pop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
supatroopa286
The Forum's Drifter

Dan looks at David, then back at Tianna

"what's his problem?"

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 07:11 PM
supatroopa286 is currently offline Click here to Send supatroopa286 a Private Message Find more posts by supatroopa286 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

(David did not do anything to her, but to V. It was to V he turned his back)

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 07:12 PM
supatroopa286
The Forum's Drifter

Dan walked over to David and looked at him

"Are you bullying these girls? cause if you are, then you are gonna get burned" *puts on helmet and closes visor*

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 07:14 PM
Puddin Pop

"Davids fine..its V who he protected me from." Tianna wonders if she should go to the nurse.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 07:15 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

"What if i did?" he said.. this man was mad at him. "they started it, and i just made the pretty finish!" he looked Dan in the eyes.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 07:15 PM
supatroopa286
The Forum's Drifter

Dan heard what Tianna said, but still glared at David

"even if you were protecting Tianna, you didnt' have to pummel that girl right there *points to V*. and if are challenging me to a good-old fight-for-fun, then your on.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 07:17 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

he looked at dan. well, he needed to fight.. was pretty long ago since he fought before.. because his inteligence was not the highest in the room, he did not recall Dan flying. "Well, sometimes you have to learn the hard way" he said looking at V.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 07:19 PM
supatroopa286
The Forum's Drifter

Dan was ready to have his first superhero fight.

"Ok knuckle-head, you give me the time and place, and i'll be there"

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 07:22 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

"Whats the rules?" david said and watched him in the eyes. He felt like making a punsh right there, straight into that little helmet of his. "We can make this up, whenever we are free. even here, in about 10 minutes."

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 07:23 PM
Puddin Pop

"No! V would have killed me after I got tired!" Tianna looks at Dan then at David then back to Dan.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 07:24 PM
supatroopa286
The Forum's Drifter

good, 10 minutes. be here. we will see who's better. *suddenly smiles* but dont get the wrong idea, i dont hate you or anything, i just want to test my powers against another super. alright, see you in 10 minutes, caveman. WILDFIRE GO!

*that wave of heat came off of him again, and he flew off towards another part of the school to prepare.*

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 07:27 PM
Puddin Pop

Tianna sighs and covers her eyes and runs to the nurse.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 07:29 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

"But.. the.. rules" he said slowly as he flew of.. oh well.. "Can you exuse me for just two minutes Tianna, he said and ran away. his room was not faar away, he stormed in.. throwing some boxes emptying them, when the *clang* he was looking for dropped to the ground. "You never know" he said and picked up his machete, putting it at his back in a belt designed to hold it, under his shirt at the back, hidden. He did not attend to use it, but he wanted to be in the safe side. He then walked back to Tianna. but she was gone.. "damit" he said and sat down

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 07:31 PM