KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Least Impressive fighting game boss.

Least Impressive fighting game boss.
Started by: CorderaMitchell

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jinXed by JaNx

heihachi in tekken 4. After a kick ass boss in tekken 3 we get an old man in a diaper.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2005 10:36 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

lol, who else?

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 12th, 2005 11:05 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth Agent
Screen Writer

Alright worst boss of all time was....

Shredder in "Teenage Mutant Ninjas Turtle travel in time"(something like that) for the super nintendo.

he was god damn lame since when did shredder have super powers

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 12:25 AM
Stealth Agent is currently offline Click here to Send Stealth Agent a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Agent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

I loved that boss!!

The hyperstone did it.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 04:08 AM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilCap America

1 Abyss-"Hi im the car from Street Fighter 2 and Final Fight.Im all grown up now and i got a neat job as the boss of this game.Well lets get on with it ill pretend to hit back while you rack up points beatting me to a pulp"

2 Gill-"w00t GO BILLS!".Gill wouldnt be so bad if he [and Urian] wore their intro outfits in their fights

3 Orochi-WTF?The little gender confused kid from Shermies team?and hes EASIER than Goenitz?LAME!

4 Zero-Ok why is a guy STUPID ENOUGH to clone a loser like Kyo TOUGHER to beat than an ancient evil god?

5 Boss iN SC2-Great bd enough its an annoying fight randomly starting and stopping but factor in the blurry vision of the level giving me trouble seeing him and it makes the fight just annoying

Oh and dont knock Master Hand i thought it was a neat idea.I belive its supposed to show that all of SSB/M is just some kid playing with his Nintendo colletable toys on his desk or something.I found that kind neat and worth giggling over

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 11:11 AM
EvilCap America is currently offline Click here to Send EvilCap America a Private Message Find more posts by EvilCap America Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by EvilCap America
1 Abyss-"Hi im the car from Street Fighter 2 and Final Fight.Im all grown up now and i got a neat job as the boss of this game.Well lets get on with it ill pretend to hit back while you rack up points beatting me to a pulp"

He was easy.

2 Gill-"w00t GO BILLS!".Gill wouldnt be so bad if he [and Urian] wore their intro outfits in their fights

He was uninspiring, except for....... "KNEEL BEFORE YOUR MASTER"

3 Orochi-WTF?The little gender confused kid from Shermies team?and hes EASIER than Goenitz?LAME!

considering.......

4 Zero-Ok why is a guy STUPID ENOUGH to clone a loser like Kyo TOUGHER to beat than an ancient evil god?

considerins.....

5 Boss iN SC2-Great bd enough its an annoying fight randomly starting and stopping but factor in the blurry vision of the level giving me trouble seeing him and it makes the fight just annoying

He could have been more impressive with more descriptions of him.

Oh and dont knock Master Hand i thought it was a neat idea.I belive its supposed to show that all of SSB/M is just some kid playing with his Nintendo colletable toys on his desk or something.I found that kind neat and worth giggling over

He's cute, did you see the clayfighter boss? THAT was lame... smokin'

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 12:09 PM