KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Sith Lords

Sith Lords
Started by: jpsmith5

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Fishy

Darkstar, I don't think he could win from Revan in a fight however. At least that would be a very great fight and the winner would change everytime you hold it. Still I think Exar has a bit more raw power, Revan seems more whats the word? Well relaxed or something with his power.

Like sometimes the weaker oponent defeats the stronger one by just being a better fighter. Which is what I think Revan is more then anything else, he has a great command of the force but his fighting ability well that just defeats a lot of people and IMO Exar too. But is he more powerful speaking in terms of power no? Just more skilled with fighting IMO.

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 04:33 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darth zamorak
The Dark Knight

Illustrious Im only saying anakin had more potential than the other characters we know. The characters we dont know might have a greater potential. If he had reached his prime (which he didnt) i think he would be a really strong opponent, stronger than others.

............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´(..´......,~/'...')
.........\.................\/..../
..........''...\.......... _.´

Last edited by darth zamorak on Jul 13th, 2005 at 04:51 PM

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 04:46 PM
Click here to Send darth zamorak a Private Message Find more posts by darth zamorak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperor Revan
Most Powerful Sith Lord

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Fishy
Darkstar, I don't think he could win from Revan in a fight however. At least that would be a very great fight and the winner would change everytime you hold it. Still I think Exar has a bit more raw power, Revan seems more whats the word? Well relaxed or something with his power.

Like sometimes the weaker oponent defeats the stronger one by just being a better fighter. Which is what I think Revan is more then anything else, he has a great command of the force but his fighting ability well that just defeats a lot of people and IMO Exar too. But is he more powerful speaking in terms of power no? Just more skilled with fighting IMO.

I agree that even if Kun was more powerful, Revan would beat him like the Obi vs. Anakin or something. But I was wondering why you think Kun is more powerful? He didn't blow up stars, his hencmen found ancient sith devices or somesuch that blew up the cores. I've looked at many sites about Kun and none have mentioned the ground shaking when he walked. Kun wasn't just toying with Vodo and it didn't take ten seconds. Kun was definitely stronger but it wasn't a really quick fight and Vodo was trying to turn him back. Kun didn't even freeze the entire senate, just most of them.

Exar was even pretty weak before he got that Sith amulet. He had a lightsaber and lost to Vodo who had a walking stick, it took Kun with two lightsabers to defeat him. Then Kun had to use Freedon's help to save his life twice, once from a part of building collapsed on him and once from some beasts on Korriban that sounded much like Tukata. Then he got that Sith amulet and it increased his power so much he could destroy Freedon's spirit. And do you wanna know how Ulic could fight so well against Kun? He had a Sith amulet too. Last but not least, I couldn't find anything about thousands of Jedi coming after him. I don't know how many but nothing said thousands.

Thanks to Janus for the great Sig.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 05:12 PM
Click here to Send Emperor Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Emperor Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Darkstar
Grandmaster of the AFC

Originally posted by Emperor Revan
I agree that even if Kun was more powerful, Revan would beat him like the Obi vs. Anakin or something. But I was wondering why you think Kun is more powerful? He didn't blow up stars, his hencmen found ancient sith devices or somesuch that blew up the cores. I've looked at many sites about Kun and none have mentioned the ground shaking when he walked. Kun wasn't just toying with Vodo and it didn't take ten seconds. Kun was definitely stronger but it wasn't a really quick fight and Vodo was trying to turn him back. Kun didn't even freeze the entire senate, just most of them.

Exar was even pretty weak before he got that Sith amulet. He had a lightsaber and lost to Vodo who had a walking stick, it took Kun with two lightsabers to defeat him. Then Kun had to use Freedon's help to save his life twice, once from a part of building collapsed on him and once from some beasts on Korriban that sounded much like Tukata. Then he got that Sith amulet and it increased his power so much he could destroy Freedon's spirit. And do you wanna know how Ulic could fight so well against Kun? He had a Sith amulet too. Last but not least, I couldn't find anything about thousands of Jedi coming after him. I don't know how many but nothing said thousands.

Actually Emperor Revan, you are partly correct about the blowing up stars thing, he did find Naga Sadow's ship and had a underling blow up one star with it. This both killed the underling and destroyed the ship. However, when he went to Ossus, the star there went nova as well, since Naga's ship was destroyed, either Exar or Ulic had to have done it, since Exar was stronger, I am saying it was Exar, simple logic.

About the ground shaking when he walked, I actually found that on three sites and saved them to a list, however, my computer crashed and I no longer have them, ****. Since I cannot re-find them, I will stop saying that, but I am sure I have seen that in several places (no none of them are SS)

For his fight with Vodo, I'm not sure where you looked, but he was toying with him, and once he tried, the fight was over. So maybe not 10 seconds, but very close. And sure Vodo tried to turn him back to the lightside, but Obi-Wan was trying to turn Anakin back to the lightside in RotS, didn't mean he didn't try and win the fight.

About Exar being weak, yes he did loose to Vodo and had to get 2 lightsabers to beat him, however, what you forget to mention is that he was an apprentice at the time, if Revan tried to beat Kreia when he was still an apprentice, he would loose, if the padawan in RotS tried to beat Yoda, he would lose (I said Yoda because Vodo was 600 years old, thus it would be like a padawan facing him). And after that point Exar got much stronger, you cannot say that Exar is weak because he lost when he was a padawan, everyone is weak then. Also, just before that match with Vodo (as a padawan), Exar had just fought and defeated two other padawans that same age as him, both other students of Vodo so they recieved the same training, at the same time, also this was when he still only had his single bladed lightsaber.

About Kun using Freedon's help, that was because Freedon was blocking him from using the lightside, and since at that time Kun was still a jedi, he was blocking him from using the force. Again that doesn't matter since Kun got much stronger and killed Freedon.

Also Emperor Revan, since you were bashing Exar, am I afraid that I will do the same to Revan. Here goes (this is not a complete list, just what I could think of off the top of my head):

I’m not so sure that Revan is as powerful as you seem to think. I just faced him in KotOR II (in the hidden tomb on Korriban), I was a level 23, and all I did was do a master flurry with Juyo activated, for a total of three attacks, and he died, he actually never even hit me. I took no damage at all from him. Also remember that this is Revan with his battle pre-cog and his tactics did not help him there. Actually, I am not sure why his tactics would play such a large role; he was a starship commander and would think on a large scale, not one-on-one combat. This is also after the Mandalorian wars. He had all his jedi training and some of his sith training and some of Malachor V’s training. So really he wasn’t as strong as you may think, because after that, he went to war against the Republic for a bit, then got his mind wiped and lost all that he had before. Then he went and fought in KotOR, but he would have learned nothing new, just got some combat experience. This is probably why Malak said he was stronger then when he was before the mind-wipe, he had experience. After that he went and regained his memories, but only after a year, then he instantly went and left for the old sith empire, not doing much more training. So over-all, I think Revan is powerful sure, but not as good as several people seem to think. He was mainly feared for his tactics and ability to lead, neither of which would help him in a battle.

And sure you will come and say he defeated Mandalore and Yusanis, great, that is two that we know of. All of there guards were likely killed by other jedi with Revan to keep him safe.

Oh, about a jedi mistaking him for a padawan without the use of the force, might I remind you that a sith lord mistook one of your party (for me Mira so that is who I will say), for a padawan when she was untrained. Since a sith lord would have a greater knowledge of the force than a padawan would (we know that this is a padawan since she was friends with Juhani and the same age), does this mean that Mira is stronger than Revan? Now I know she is not, but it is an example to show you that you cannot place so much of your faith in one little line.

Actually speaking of one little line, how about Kreia’s line referring to Revan as “the heart of the force.” Well she also said that the Exile was her best student, which is not true. So why does this other line mean so much? I think she may have been partly blinded by her devotion to Revan and described him like that. This is a true example, there was a teacher, and my class was her first class, my class is also a horrible class and the years after us are much better. But she still says that ours was the best class and that nothing can compare in the least to it and this is totally false. So people always hold a fondness to their first, Kreia would very likely be the same. Now I think you will say that Kreia was just trying to make the Exile feel good, which is very likely I admit. But it is equally likely that she said "the heart of the force" comment to make the Exile work harder and become stronger, doesn't that sound she would do, use trickery to make a person work harder and become stronger?

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 07:35 PM
Click here to Send Lord Darkstar a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Darkstar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
exanda kane

Exar definetley isn't weak, but what you say about Revan Darkstar is partly irrelevant about game stats.

Zamorak has a good point though about Anakin, although most would agree anyway. Imagine someone of Anakin's potencial using a Sith Amulet or other Sith artefacts like Exar or some other Sith Lords, that would be quite impressive. . .

Bravely Calling Actors By Their Second Names

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 08:00 PM
Click here to Send exanda kane a Private Message Find more posts by exanda kane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Kronos
Restricted

Account Restricted

........................./´¯/)
......................,/¯..//
...................../..../ /

umm lemme think...CUZ HE IS..ur prolly jus another revan fanboy

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 08:03 PM
Click here to Send Darth Kronos a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Kronos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Kronos
Restricted

Account Restricted

........................./´¯/)
......................,/¯..//
...................../..../ /
.........\.................\/..../ ***

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 08:03 PM
Click here to Send Darth Kronos a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Kronos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darth zamorak
The Dark Knight

nooooooooooooooo my sig

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 08:05 PM
Click here to Send darth zamorak a Private Message Find more posts by darth zamorak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Somebody

I believe Kun would OWN Revan.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 09:05 PM
Click here to Send Darth Somebody a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Somebody Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

quote:

Also Emperor Revan, since you were bashing Exar, am I afraid that I will do the same to Revan. Here goes (this is not a complete list, just what I could think of off the top of my head):

Revenge is sweet isn't it stick out tongue

quote:
I’m not so sure that Revan is as powerful as you seem to think. I just faced him in KotOR II (in the hidden tomb on Korriban), I was a level 23, and all I did was do a master flurry with Juyo activated, for a total of three attacks, and he died, he actually never even hit me. I took no damage at all from him. Also remember that this is Revan with his battle pre-cog and his tactics did not help him there. Actually, I am not sure why his tactics would play such a large role; he was a starship commander and would think on a large scale, not one-on-one combat. This is also after the Mandalorian wars. He had all his jedi training and some of his sith training and some of Malachor V’s training. So really he wasn’t as strong as you may think, because after that, he went to war against the Republic for a bit, then got his mind wiped and lost all that he had before. Then he went and fought in KotOR, but he would have learned nothing new, just got some combat experience. This is probably why Malak said he was stronger then when he was before the mind-wipe, he had experience. After that he went and regained his memories, but only after a year, then he instantly went and left for the old sith empire, not doing much more training. So over-all, I think Revan is powerful sure, but not as good as several people seem to think. He was mainly feared for his tactics and ability to lead, neither of which would help him in a battle.

About that vision thing, one hit was enough to kill everybody you faced. Malak died with one blow, Bastila died with one blow all died with one blow. Killing Revan with one blow is not impressive. Him not hitting you is however, I never had he could pack a punch for the short while he was alive. But this was just a vision not even a force ghost just a vision. So really it hardly states anything about the power because everybody was weak and it could be that, that part of the vision was harder to do and therefor weaker or whatever who knows who cares . It could have a thousand reasons but it hardly matters.

quote:
And sure you will come and say he defeated Mandalore and Yusanis, great, that is two that we know of. All of there guards were likely killed by other jedi with Revan to keep him safe.

Still it wasn't a bad thing, and thats just speculation at best and probably false. Obviously Revan did not go there alone but I find it more likely that they all just walked aside and let Revan face Mandalore then Revan not facing one Mandelorian before facing Mandalore. Whatever the case Mandalore and Yusanis were still Jedi killers of great power. Nothing against a true master obviously and Revan was one so its no surprise he won but he probably killed some guards on the way.

quote:
Oh, about a jedi mistaking him for a padawan without the use of the force, might I remind you that a sith lord mistook one of your party (for me Mira so that is who I will say), for a padawan when she was untrained. Since a sith lord would have a greater knowledge of the force than a padawan would (we know that this is a padawan since she was friends with Juhani and the same age), does this mean that Mira is stronger than Revan? Now I know she is not, but it is an example to show you that you cannot place so much of your faith in one little line.

Mira or Atton or whoever was in a place of great Dark Side power, and that line is so stupid. It activates every time you go there no matter who leads. But really not the point, lets say Mira leads. With me Mira was actually my most powerful character and the greatest Jedi except for Kreia and the Exile in the party. And in a place of the Dark Side when she was already Dark Side meaning extra power. Nothing important really if you ask me, but that hardly matters at this time. The difference is however that the Sith Lord said that she could become powerful. Could become very powerful not that she was.

Against Revan it was said that he was powerful and asked why he was not wearing his robes, there is a difference. QGJ said Anakin could be become very powerful not that he was very powerful. Revan apparently showed more powerful then Mira did and somehow already radiated that he had training or something. Of course it could all just be in the way she speaks and the choice of words. Hardly matters anyways, the words of a weak Sith Lord of a weak apprentice hardly matter to me. Its not like they know what they are talking about anyway.

quote:
Actually speaking of one little line, how about Kreia’s line referring to Revan as “the heart of the force.” Well she also said that the Exile was her best student, which is not true. So why does this other line mean so much? I think she may have been partly blinded by her devotion to Revan and described him like that. This is a true example, there was a teacher, and my class was her first class, my class is also a horrible class and the years after us are much better. But she still says that ours was the best class and that nothing can compare in the least to it and this is totally false. So people always hold a fondness to their first, Kreia would very likely be the same. Now I think you will say that Kreia was just trying to make the Exile feel good, which is very likely I admit. But it is equally likely that she said "the heart of the force" comment to make the Exile work harder and become stronger, doesn't that sound she would do, use trickery to make a person work harder and become stronger? ]

We both already talked about Kreia losing from the Exile and both agreed that she probably just wanted to die. She still wanted the force to die, can you think of a better way then sending the Exile after Revan? I can't and how she have done that. And Revan was like staring in the heart of the force is nothing that would make the Exile train harder. Its not something he can become later on. However it could also be that Kreia was constantly trying to get the force to die and make the Exile realise that one day he would have to fight Revan if he would survive. So you could be right again. I don't know and I hardly care really.

You have a good point with this however, on the other hand Kreia hardly ever lies about things like that. And there is no reason to assume she would have lied about staring into the heart of the force. Its all just guesses, but a few things I would like to say about Revan regaining his memory something that is often forgotten. Actually I had never ever seen it until I thought of it.

Revan his memory's were supposed to be completely destroyed by the power of Malak his attack and then by the Jedi (Bastila says so because she heard it from the council) sitll he somehow in a very limited time managed to find a technique or create his own that could create his memory's.

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 09:12 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Frobo
Jawa hairstylist..of doom

Elephants fear mice, some humans fear the tiniest of spiders etc. We have never seen Ragnos accomplish anything other then rule for a long time, just because you're afraid of something doesn't mean that what your afraid of is more powerful then you are fears can be there without being justified remember.

We're judging people by what they've accomplished/the amount of power they have Ragnos ruled for a long time and scared some sith lords, do we know whether or not hey're fear was justified? Do we know that he deserved to be feared like he did? What power did he display when his spirit got it's ass kicked? what powers do we know he displayed in real life? Sith have the ability to affect their enemies minds like in Kotor for instance (Horror,insanity) for all we know he could have used one of those or a similiar power to control the sith.

So please kepp your sarcastic comments to your self illustrious.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 07:21 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Frobo a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Frobo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Frobo
Jawa hairstylist..of doom

well I've been out of it for a while so that post was probably on a dead thread by now, but wtv as for the exile being her greatest student she may have been refering to Revan when he was her student.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 07:23 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Frobo a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Frobo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Great Vengeance

Originally posted by Darth_Frobo
well I've been out of it for a while so that post was probably on a dead thread by now, but wtv as for the exile being her greatest student she may have been refering to Revan when he was her student.

She said it directly to the exile so no I dont think she meant revan.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 07:45 PM
Click here to Send Great Vengeance a Private Message Find more posts by Great Vengeance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

I don't care what she meant, she was lying. And of course it could be that the Exile was more powerful then Revan was before he started training under other masters. When she was still his master, but not more powerful then Revan.

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 07:51 PM
xxxpoppunker182

Originally posted by Fishy
I don't care what she meant, she was lying. And of course it could be that the Exile was more powerful then Revan was before he started training under other masters. When she was still his master, but not more powerful then Revan.

yea. personally i think the only reason the xile was so powerful or whatever is because the people who wrote the game were trying to "top" who you were in the first game. does that make sense? the only rason the exile was powerful was to "dazzel" you.

but it's deffinantly between revan exar and ragnos but none of them is easily beat beatin.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 09:05 PM
Click here to Send xxxpoppunker182 a Private Message Find more posts by xxxpoppunker182 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Illustrious
Sans Pareil

quote:
Elephants fear mice, some humans fear the tiniest of spiders etc. We have never seen Ragnos accomplish anything other then rule for a long time, just because you're afraid of something doesn't mean that what your afraid of is more powerful then you are fears can be there without being justified remember.

Wow, you must have not read anything of what I said, or you wouldn't make that statement.

Elephants don't FEAR mice, it's a popularized urban myth. There might have been CERTAIN elephants that exhibited tendencies that indicated they might fear mice, and the myth was born; but in general, elephants can care less about mice.

These tiny spiders also can kill you, and fear of them usually is triggered by some event in early life, or is believed to be so.

Also, there is a difference between fearing and following. I may fear my professor because he can flunk me from his class, but that doesn't mean I'll follow him around in order to prevent that from happening. The fact that Sadow both FEARED Ragnos AND followed him shows something.

quote:
We're judging people by what they've accomplished/the amount of power they have Ragnos ruled for a long time and scared some sith lords, do we know whether or not hey're fear was justified? Do we know that he deserved to be feared like he did? What power did he display when his spirit got it's ass kicked? what powers do we know he displayed in real life? Sith have the ability to affect their enemies minds like in Kotor for instance (Horror,insanity) for all we know he could have used one of those or a similiar power to control the sith.

So simply because you don't know, you are docking him points for it.

That's what I mean by logical fallacy. "Well, I don't know about him, therefore Revan and Exar must be more powerful."

That's exactly the logic you're exhibiting. Hence, I find it very laughable and very difficult to:

quote:
kepp your sarcastic comments to your self

Otherwise, all you can say that OF the individuals we are familiar with, Exar is the most powerful, or Revan is the most powerful. But don't kid yourself with the "oh they must be more powerful than Ragnos since we have no idea what he did".

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 09:17 PM
Click here to Send Illustrious a Private Message Find more posts by Illustrious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darth zamorak
The Dark Knight

lets say I was a really powerful jedi and I met against darth nihilus. I would be scared cause he has the power to eat me but that doesnt mean hes more powerful than me.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 09:33 PM
Nai
Advocatus Diaboli

Originally posted by Illustrious
No, he had the most MIDI-CHLORIANS of any one on record in the Jedi Archives. Keep in mind, the Jedi archives do not go back to an unlimited date, it is uncertain whether or not they include records of the ancient Jedi and Sith, and it is even more uncertain how Midi-Chlorians translate into "potential" directly.

This whole "Anakin had the most potential of ANYBODY" is silly. He had the most potential of anyone in the GL movie saga, but of ANYBODY is a broad term and shouldn't be used lightly.

Lucas clearly said that a fully developed Anakin would have been the most powerful force user ever. So please don't contradict that statement. I think Lucas might know better than you what's true and false in his own universe.

"Dear God, what is it like in your funny little brains?"

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 10:05 PM
Click here to Send Nai a Private Message Find more posts by Nai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperor Revan
Most Powerful Sith Lord

Originally posted by Lord Darkstar
Actually Emperor Revan, you are partly correct about the blowing up stars thing, he did find Naga Sadow's ship and had a underling blow up one star with it. This both killed the underling and destroyed the ship. However, when he went to Ossus, the star there went nova as well, since Naga's ship was destroyed, either Exar or Ulic had to have done it, since Exar was stronger, I am saying it was Exar, simple logic.

About the ground shaking when he walked, I actually found that on three sites and saved them to a list, however, my computer crashed and I no longer have them, ****. Since I cannot re-find them, I will stop saying that, but I am sure I have seen that in several places (no none of them are SS)

For his fight with Vodo, I'm not sure where you looked, but he was toying with him, and once he tried, the fight was over. So maybe not 10 seconds, but very close. And sure Vodo tried to turn him back to the lightside, but Obi-Wan was trying to turn Anakin back to the lightside in RotS, didn't mean he didn't try and win the fight.

About Exar being weak, yes he did loose to Vodo and had to get 2 lightsabers to beat him, however, what you forget to mention is that he was an apprentice at the time, if Revan tried to beat Kreia when he was still an apprentice, he would loose, if the padawan in RotS tried to beat Yoda, he would lose (I said Yoda because Vodo was 600 years old, thus it would be like a padawan facing him). And after that point Exar got much stronger, you cannot say that Exar is weak because he lost when he was a padawan, everyone is weak then. Also, just before that match with Vodo (as a padawan), Exar had just fought and defeated two other padawans that same age as him, both other students of Vodo so they recieved the same training, at the same time, also this was when he still only had his single bladed lightsaber.

About Kun using Freedon's help, that was because Freedon was blocking him from using the lightside, and since at that time Kun was still a jedi, he was blocking him from using the force. Again that doesn't matter since Kun got much stronger and killed Freedon.

First two paragraphs: Fair enough, though I went to a couple sites dedicated to Exar Kun with tons of details and didn't find anything about Exar using the Force to blow up a star.

For the rest of the Exar paragraphs: Touche. You're absolutely right, I'm just saying he wasn't that extraordinary without the amulet IMO.

As for your Revan "bashing" I have answered all that on the Revan vs. Yoda thread that just won't die. It's rather long too so don't fall asleep.

It's actually kinda funny, you and I are like mirror opposites with Exar Kun for you and Revan for me. cool

Thanks to Janus for the great Sig.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 10:18 PM
Click here to Send Emperor Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Emperor Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Originally posted by Nai Fohl
Lucas clearly said that a fully developed Anakin would have been the most powerful force user ever. So please don't contradict that statement. I think Lucas might know better than you what's true and false in his own universe.

Where does he say this again? And does he use the words "Most powerful ever"? And even if he did, who ****ing cares? Anakin was a whiney ***** who got owned and is now mecha-***** who got owned. End of story.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 11:37 PM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote