KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » InuYasha

InuYasha
Started by: WolfDemonRika

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (41): « First ... « 38 39 [40] 41 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

lance from up in the air kept makeing it worse not allowing her to consintrate

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Nov 10th, 2005 12:10 AM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raven_959
Dark ninja Thats Lost..

Christy: my eyes open and they are pure midnight black as my fangs grow out and i turn into a full grown Shadow Wolf that is capable of killing anyone at any point in time.:

" i'm lost and empty...i've lost something i cant replace..T_T "

Old Post Nov 10th, 2005 12:32 AM
Raven_959 is currently offline Click here to Send Raven_959 a Private Message Find more posts by Raven_959 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

was sending esplosive feathers at her blowing up on contact

Old Post Nov 10th, 2005 12:48 AM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raven_959
Dark ninja Thats Lost..

Christy: disinigrated and re-formed on contact:

Old Post Nov 10th, 2005 01:00 AM
Raven_959 is currently offline Click here to Send Raven_959 a Private Message Find more posts by Raven_959 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

lance sent four feathers and created a barrier allowing nothing to ener or EXIT

Old Post Nov 10th, 2005 01:36 AM
Raven_959
Dark ninja Thats Lost..

Christy: slipped into the shadows before he threw them,and then came back:

Old Post Nov 10th, 2005 01:42 AM
Stephanie20
Silver Member

OOC: Gaia, what's Kagome gonna say about some girl just coming up and hugging her like that. She doesn't know that this is her feture daughter yet, hehe.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2005 12:09 PM
Stephanie20 is currently offline Click here to Send Stephanie20 a Private Message Find more posts by Stephanie20 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Stephanie20
Sara- Stops playing with Rin and looks up and sees Kagome, she cries as she can't stand it any longer, she runs and hugs a very shocked looking Kagome.

(sorry about that, I haven't been keeping this RP updated....)

Kagome looked at the little girl, shocked at this sudden act. "Are you okay, kiddo? What's wrong?" She bent down to Sara's height. "Hey, cheer up, you can tell me what's wrong." Kagome ruffled the kid's hair and smiled.

Originally posted by she_who_must_be
Hello If its not to much trouble I can play Kagura and a made up character named Hotori, a preistess like kikyo, just not a cold hearted soul stealing *****. Ok? bunny bunny big grin

(sure)

Happy Halloween

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2005 01:05 AM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stephanie20
Silver Member

Sara finally gives in, and tells Kagome everything before Sesshomaru can stop her. She sees the shocked look on Kagome's face, probablly after the part where she had told Kagome, that she's her and InuYasha's feture daughter. Sara tells Kagome that her world was destroyed by an evil demon. She told Kagome that she had only gotten here cause her mother(Kagome) had sent her into the past to save her life.(OOC: Kagome must be in shock right about now.)

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2005 12:49 PM
Stephanie20 is currently offline Click here to Send Stephanie20 a Private Message Find more posts by Stephanie20 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mannequin Sin
Ninjas, yo.

(Eh, who all are taken?)

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2005 03:39 PM
Mannequin Sin is currently offline Click here to Send Mannequin Sin a Private Message Find more posts by Mannequin Sin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

( laughing out loud it died again )

Happy Halloween

Old Post Dec 30th, 2005 12:10 AM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

lol opps ^^'

Old Post Jan 1st, 2006 04:31 AM
Heather Strife
Wanted Nin

(sorry i havent beenon in awhile.)

as heather watched sarah and the others standing in the tree she smelled something awful in the air.

omg I love this thanks Kal of Krypton! your the best!

Old Post May 5th, 2006 06:27 PM
Heather Strife is currently offline Click here to Send Heather Strife a Private Message Find more posts by Heather Strife Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Karmiana

Hi

Last edited by Karmiana on Sep 13th, 2006 at 02:04 AM

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 02:02 AM
Karmiana is currently offline Click here to Send Karmiana a Private Message Find more posts by Karmiana Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Karmiana

Name/Family Name: Miyou (dark) Amaya (night rain)

Race: White tiger demon

Class: Traveler

Weapons: Claws, fangs, Sword: Gin-kiba (siver fang)

Powers/Abilities/Talents: My element is darkness. I have the ability to sence danger. I can see in the dark with my cat eyes and i have x-ray vision. I can tranceform into a big tiger demon. (a little bigger then sesshomaru's dog demon form, after all tigers are bigger then dogs) I have good martial arts skills and can easly win a fight. My Gin-kiba has the ability to turn my whole surrounding black and dark purple (like darkness) so my enemys cant see to fight. I can also shoot balls of darkness from my hand (or paw). Which if there hit the darkness will engolf them, and eather kill them or hurt them bad. And i can try to slice them with my Gin-kiba. The most strongest attack my Gin-kiba has is the storm of darkness that is when the whole sky turns black and a big cyclone of darkness forms, and it destroys everyting thats in its path.

Personality: Im calm most of the time, but i can be very happy and hyper somtimes too, it depends on my mood. Im frienly to enybody as long as there nice to me. I like to make new friends. I dont have much of a liking to humans because im a tiger demon but i can be nice to them if i chose to be. And I can be mean and hatefull if i have too. I am also sensitive, if someone disrespects me or my friends i will use aggression.

Physical: I am in good shape i have a perfect body. I only weigh 90 pounds. (yeah im skinny) I am mediam size, not too tall, and not too small. I have long white hair with black streeks all through it. I have ears that are white with balck at the tip of them. And a white and black stripped tail. My eyes are an emerald green, cat like. I like to wear skirts and different kinds of shirts there easyer to fight in.
Can i play this made up charecter?

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 02:04 AM
Karmiana is currently offline Click here to Send Karmiana a Private Message Find more posts by Karmiana Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raven_959
Dark ninja Thats Lost..

Christy: "nice try but ur gonna have to do better then that!! and i said i'd stay put OK????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Last edited by Raven_959 on Sep 13th, 2006 at 01:18 PM

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 01:16 PM
Janie
LexLuthor'soneandonlylove

Stephanie20 is back

Originally posted by Stephanie20
Sara finally gives in, and tells Kagome everything before Sesshomaru can stop her. She sees the shocked look on Kagome's face, probablly after the part where she had told Kagome, that she's her and InuYasha's feture daughter. Sara tells Kagome that her world was destroyed by an evil demon. She told Kagome that she had only gotten here cause her mother(Kagome) had sent her into the past to save her life.(OOC: Kagome must be in shock right about now.)

OOC: hi it's me Stephanie20, I'm back I had to make a new account as it wouldn'tlet me lonin to my other, even with the right password, oh and is Kagome even gonna answer Sara or is she in too much shock to answer her, right now

Last edited by Janie on Nov 18th, 2006 at 09:25 PM

Old Post Nov 18th, 2006 09:23 PM
Janie is currently offline Click here to Send Janie a Private Message Find more posts by Janie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raven_959
Dark ninja Thats Lost..

((recap plz))

Old Post Jun 1st, 2007 01:31 AM
Raven_959
Dark ninja Thats Lost..

Christy: is sitting in one spot on the ground under a tree and is asleep

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2007 02:52 AM
gabrella101
Your Great Escape

hi everyone

Old Post Jul 16th, 2007 06:22 PM
gabrella101 is currently offline Click here to Send gabrella101 a Private Message Find more posts by gabrella101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote