KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Animations / CGI » beasties

beasties
Started by: b-dan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
b-dan
Son of Sparda

beasties

this is probly been done so just ell me but this was my fave show as a kid probly cuz of the ant guy with the ass gun but who liked this show i shure did toys were a living hell to transform

Old Post Jul 12th, 2005 04:23 AM
b-dan is currently offline Click here to Send b-dan a Private Message Find more posts by b-dan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MissCurlyCat

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 03:01 AM
MissCurlyCat is currently offline Click here to Send MissCurlyCat a Private Message Find more posts by MissCurlyCat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
b-dan
Son of Sparda

ths show was really good till they got bak to energon then it was ****ed

Old Post Sep 29th, 2005 06:57 PM
b-dan is currently offline Click here to Send b-dan a Private Message Find more posts by b-dan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slim_thug
Restricted

Account Restricted

o..............k

Old Post Sep 30th, 2005 04:23 PM
slim_thug is currently offline Click here to Send slim_thug a Private Message Find more posts by slim_thug Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prince Nauj
Bebop

quote: (post)
Originally posted by b-dan
this is probly been done so just ell me but this was my fave show as a kid probly cuz of the ant guy with the ass gun but who liked this show i shure did toys were a living hell to transform

do you mean beast wars sweety stick out tongue

lo lo Bromios lo lo Dendrites lo lo Eleutherios lo lo Enorches...

Old Post Sep 30th, 2005 04:36 PM
Prince Nauj is currently offline Click here to Send Prince Nauj a Private Message Find more posts by Prince Nauj Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
b-dan
Son of Sparda

ya they changed it to beasties tho when i watched it for some reason but ya im talking about beast wars

Old Post Sep 30th, 2005 05:05 PM
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Are you talking about Transformers?

With the ape one and the tiger and rat and enemy dinosaurs? The one that was in 3-D that was on Fox Kids a long while ago?

If so, I loved that show. I hate that it stopped coming on. I liked the 3-D and the characters and it got even more interesting when they had to leave their planet and go to the big Computer like city, maybe called energon, can't remember.

And their minds left their bodies and they forgot who they were and became different transformers but eventually remembered who they were. Even though the Tiger transformer was my favorite. When they got to the new planet , the Spider one became a close second.

I don't remember if I watched the ending show or not but I think the city exploded or something.
Really wish it came back on or they had DVD's of it out.

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 05:47 AM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote