KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » Batman Forever a good movie

What grade would you give Batman Forever?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
A 5 22.73%
B 1 4.55%
C 8 36.36%
D 5 22.73%
F 1 4.55%
F- 2 9.09%
Total: 22 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Batman Forever a good movie
Started by: bakerboy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
bakerboy

Batman forever , the shooting of a movie or a boxing fight?

Well, i dont know if you have heard about it, but for me, its very curious. And its true, because its from many different sources and for people who was in the filmation of the movie. Basicaly, there was so many fights and discussions between almost all the director and the actors that the shooting was almost a hell. Lets see,

Joel Schumacher vs Val Kilmer: That was the biggest fight in the shooting, Val wanted from Joel more back up and explanations about the concept of the movie and his view of the character, but Shumacher refused to do it and tell him that he must act and play the character as is in the script. Also, Val didnt like the style of the movie and Shumacher directing style, also that he was a very conflictive person with a great ego. There was so many fights and discussions between then almost all the days of the shooting that the crew thought that the shooting should be cancelled. Even they fight hand to hand in Val's trailer, Kilmer knocked Joel in the face and put him against the wall, and shumacher hited him too. The major part of the shooting, they didnt talk anything one to each other. After the movie, Shumacher has bad mouthing about Kilmer a lot, saying of him things like a " real psycho", " a person who nees psychologist help", " a childis and impossible person" and a " total *******". Kilmer has said that " shumacher is only a prick who is angry with him for didnt do batman and robin ".

Joel Schumacher vs Tommy Lee Jones: The had a correct friends relation since their work in " the client". But in this movie, Tommy Lee was so angry about the concept of the movie. Frecuently discussions between them were usual things in the shooting of the movie.

Val Kilmer vs Jim Carrey: Val was angry because Jim has more dialogue than him and cant stand him because his jokes and his sense of humour. Jim cant stand him too and has said in many interviews that " he hated val kilmer because he was the most selfish person in the bussiness" Even they didnt be in the same set together during the shooting of the film.

Val kilmer vs Chris O`donnell: O'donnell has said in some interviews that His relation with Kilmer during the shooting of the film was very cold because even Val didnt talk anyting with him.

Tommy Lee Jones vs Jim Carrey: Jones hated Carrey because he thought that he was a real actor and Carrey was only a " sad clown from a cabaret show". Even some times, some crew of the shooting has said that one day, when Jim was talking and joking with some girls of the make up , Jones shouting him, calling him " what a fuking stupid monkey are you? And carrey replied him : whats up with you Tom? you cant stand to be in the same set with me? Even Shumacher Had to take carrey and go out of the set. The tension was so big between them that the crew thought that could be a fight between them in any moment. Tommy Lee was a really " bad guy" with Carrey in all the shooting.

Its very curious, i didnt think that the shooting of that movie was so confilictive like that. What do you think?

John Lennon, Musical genius of all time

Helen Mirren and Julie Christie , most lovely british actresses of all time.

Old Post May 20th, 2004 08:40 PM
bakerboy is currently offline Click here to Send bakerboy a Private Message Find more posts by bakerboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gregory
International Sex Symbol

I think any major, multi-million doller endevour is going to provoke tension. And since actors and directors are not traditionally the most modest types of people, egos are going to clash.

Old Post May 20th, 2004 09:41 PM
Gregory is currently offline Click here to Send Gregory a Private Message Find more posts by Gregory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Batman Wins
The Dark Knight

Batman Forever a good movie

I couldn't find the other thread so yeah. I acualy thought Batman Forever was good, it was funny with jim carrey and tommy lee jones.

Riddlersadguy falls from cliffand dies) oohhh nice form, little rough on the landing, he mayyyyy have to settle for the bronze ( evil laugh)

I loved this movie. Sure it doesn't relate to the comic Batman as dark, but its a good funny family movie that could be watched over and over again.

Batman and Robin was just stupid lol it could be watched like once but hey.

Anyone else like this movie

Good Bye, Batman Wins

Old Post Jul 12th, 2005 04:25 AM
Batman Wins is currently offline Click here to Send Batman Wins a Private Message Find more posts by Batman Wins Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Red

me

Old Post Jul 12th, 2005 04:27 AM
The Red is currently offline Click here to Send The Red a Private Message Find more posts by The Red Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kram3r

Yeah well at least it was better and 'Batman and Robin'

Old Post Jul 12th, 2005 04:31 AM
Kram3r is currently offline Click here to Send Kram3r a Private Message Find more posts by Kram3r Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NoFate007

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nevermind
Yeah well at least it was better and 'Batman and Robin'

That isn't saying much...

Old Post Jul 12th, 2005 05:15 AM
NoFate007 is currently offline Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Batman Wins
The Dark Knight

Lol but do you like it ?

Good Bye, Batman Wins

Old Post Jul 12th, 2005 05:26 AM
Batman Wins is currently offline Click here to Send Batman Wins a Private Message Find more posts by Batman Wins Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kram3r

Originally posted by Batman Wins
Lol but do you like it ?

No, not really.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2005 05:29 AM
Kram3r is currently offline Click here to Send Kram3r a Private Message Find more posts by Kram3r Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Batman Wins
The Dark Knight

Good Job

Good Bye, Batman Wins

Old Post Jul 12th, 2005 05:30 AM
The Red

I like it.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2005 05:32 AM
The Red is currently offline Click here to Send The Red a Private Message Find more posts by The Red Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kram3r

Originally posted by Zatch_Bell
I like it.

We gathered that much your first post.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2005 05:36 AM
Batman Wins
The Dark Knight

lol. What your favorite parts guys, even if you hated it. I am sure there is one part that you like.

Good Bye, Batman Wins

Old Post Jul 12th, 2005 05:37 AM
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

When it ended. smile

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2005 06:09 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkAge
Stronger than fear

I liked it when I went to see it at the cinema... when I was 9.

"Be yourself. Those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."

Old Post Jul 12th, 2005 06:34 AM
DarkAge is currently offline Click here to Send DarkAge a Private Message Find more posts by DarkAge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NoFate007

Tommy Lee Jones I thought was a horrible Two-Face. Carrey was good, but he didn't seem smart enough, he seemed TOO much of a jokester. A few of his jokes were funny, and he, overall, acted it well, but I think they should've told him to be a little more intelligent, a little more menacing, and a little less comedic. Michael Gough was perfect as always...and uh.....I liked...hm....what else did I like.....

I tell you one thing I hated....showing the statue of liberty....that made no sense at all and was a COMPLETE screw up that can't be looked at as anything, including "artistic creation".

Old Post Jul 12th, 2005 06:55 AM
NoFate007 is currently offline Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kram3r

Originally posted by Myth
When it ended. smile

laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 12th, 2005 08:02 AM
Joker1237

it was a poor movie imo. Batman had NIPPLES. That alone ruin it lol. Oh yeah and the BUTT shots. BUTT shots????? Butt shots???

Riddler was 2 over the top. so was Jones, or Twoface. No one relly was good compare to there comic roles.

Oh yeah, Jim Carrey acted no way like the Joker I know. Base off his riddler, he would be a poor Joker. Joker is NOT one of thsos villians to be acted over the top.

Have a laugh evey now and than.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2005 11:58 AM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dresta

no it was shit

Old Post Jul 12th, 2005 01:59 PM
Dresta is currently offline Click here to Send Dresta a Private Message Find more posts by Dresta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D_A_R_E
Heiress of Darkness

i thought it looked so fake i like the actors and all but it just looked fake

"I'll take the world when it turns on you. I'll set it on fire.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2005 02:12 PM
D_A_R_E is currently offline Click here to Send D_A_R_E a Private Message Find more posts by D_A_R_E Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

Originally posted by Myth
When it ended. smile

laughing out loud
It's funny cos it's true.

"Batman Forever a good movie" = oxymoron

Old Post Jul 12th, 2005 02:18 PM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote