KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Hercules vs. Wonder Woman

Who'd win?
This poll is closed.
Hercules 25 47.17%
WW 28 52.83%
Total: 53 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Hercules vs. Wonder Woman
Started by: x_danny_x

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « First ... « 14 15 [16]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tassadar
Executor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
You have got to learn some things about astro physics. The Moon is stationary becuz of the gravitational pull of the Earth AND the sun. It is very hard to knock out of orbit. Have you noticed all of the craters on the moon? those come from meteors hitting the moon. And yet it remains in orbit. Besides, WW has also been shown lifting the Spectre. The weight of eternity. And since she was lifting him on one side, and it was shown to be of equal lifting as that of superman, She is capable of lifting infinite weight. If only for the briefest of moments. And The Spectre said that she was one of the mightiest beings in all of existance. I love how people want to make Superman and Captain Marvel Leagues and above waaaay stronger than her, but she is listed as One of the Mightiest in Existance. You would think with all the daxamites, and marvel's and ect, if she was so weak, this statement wouldn't apply to her. WW draws her strength from Gaia and Demeter backed with Zeus' blessing. She really is too much for herc in terms of raw power. I dont' see how this discussion Got this far when she clearly outclasses him in every area. Skills, Speed, strength, reflexes, weapons, and addtional powers that she has but rarely uses for the sake of a good fight.

Skill- no
Speed- yes
Strength- both have near limitless strength, equal
Reflexes- yes
Weapons- yes

92% of teens have moved onto rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature

Old Post Aug 21st, 2006 07:30 PM
Tassadar is currently offline Click here to Send Tassadar a Private Message Find more posts by Tassadar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Originally posted by Tassadar
Skill- no
Speed- yes
Strength- both have near limitless strength, equal
Reflexes- yes
Weapons- yes

I disagree with skill, Hercules specialized in Grecian wrestling and boxing. Diana took the time to learn just about everything else. And they're about the same age.

Diana's about 100,000 years older if you count DC million...

Old Post Aug 21st, 2006 07:31 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tassadar
Executor

Originally posted by Draco69
I disagree with skill, Hercules specialized in Grecian wrestling and boxing. Diana took the time to learn just about everything else. And they're about the same age.

Diana's about 100,000 years older if you count DC million...

DC 1million, she better be more skilled with 100k years of additional experience. I dont think the gap is wide, just that Herc has a slight advantage.

92% of teens have moved onto rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature

Old Post Aug 21st, 2006 07:35 PM
Tassadar is currently offline Click here to Send Tassadar a Private Message Find more posts by Tassadar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

That's the thing, Hercules only took the time to learn grappling, wrestling and boxing.

Di on the other hand not only master her island's fighting techniques but arts like judo, karate, capioriea, kung-fu, etc. She's even learned Daxamite, Kryptonian and Martian martial arts.

I consider it to be quite a bit of difference in skill. Besides Diana's always taken her training very seriously (even sparring with Lady Shiva) while Hercules loves the mead and the ladies...preferably at the same time.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2006 07:38 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Draco69
That's the thing, Hercules only took the time to learn grappling, wrestling and boxing.

Di on the other hand not only master her island's fighting techniques but arts like judo, karate, capioriea, kung-fu, etc. She's even learned Daxamite, Kryptonian and Martian martial arts.

I consider it to be quite a bit of difference in skill. Besides Diana's always taken her training very seriously (even sparring with Lady Shiva) while Hercules loves the mead and the ladies...preferably at the same time.

Correct. And let's not forget that Diana spent thousands of years with Superman and DC ( thor) if i'm correct, Fighting. I have read so many comics, but I know I remember them fighting for ever. And at one point, Supers and Diana almost Got together. This fight is ended with the use of her sword. The Sword Cut Gog, and he is way and above far more powerful than Herc, and his resistance to magic is Uber. ANd yet it cut him. She would cleave Hercs head off faster than Herc can say Oh SH...

Old Post Aug 21st, 2006 07:42 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote