KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Hercules vs. Wonder Woman

Who'd win?
This poll is closed.
Hercules 25 47.17%
WW 28 52.83%
Total: 53 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Hercules vs. Wonder Woman
Started by: x_danny_x

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 03:17 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spawn of Satan

it would be a good fight until thor and superman interupt and ruin it

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 05:13 AM
Spawn of Satan is currently offline Click here to Send Spawn of Satan a Private Message Find more posts by Spawn of Satan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

There are no interruptions in this forum, so it would be a fight to the finish.

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 05:21 AM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spawn of Satan

how would you know its a wat if

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 05:27 AM
Spawn of Satan is currently offline Click here to Send Spawn of Satan a Private Message Find more posts by Spawn of Satan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

wonder woman im not a big fan of dcd but it's obvious diana is pissed over the loss of her mother to herc so he gets beaten like a red headed stepchild

( i am not trying to be offensive to any rede head, stepchildren or peopel geting beaten)

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 06:35 AM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

quote:
Originally posted by Spawn of Satan
how would you know its a wat if

Because it would be a pointless thread if they had to worry about interruptions, as would all these threads. These threads are based on who would win in a straight fight, with no interruptions.

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 07:02 AM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manjaro
No-No Place-licky McNicky

umm i hate to go off on one of those tangents but i dont remember diana being STRONGER than hercules. however, what i do know is that she has some of captain marvel's hyperbole..... you know,

Strength of Demeter

Loving heart of Aphrodite

Wisdom of Athena

hunting and unity w/beasts of Artemis

speed and flight of hermes

fire of sisterhood of Hestia

these gods names dont spell diana or anything but you get the picture. also, in DC hercules from the get go is no longer mortal. he was only a demi-god at the time of the rape and enslavemnt of her mother and her ppl. ever since then he's been heracles(sometimes spelled herakles)the god of strentgh. so i highly doubt that she would be stronger than a god who represents strength. this is a case where dc follows the ancient greek mythology. in marvel they just came up with thier own concept for hercules.

*SECRET NO-NO PLACE* Licking FTW Baby!!!!!!rock rock

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 07:27 AM
manjaro is currently offline Click here to Send manjaro a Private Message Find more posts by manjaro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lifeisaglich

What is the difference between the Hercules Diana fought, the Hercules in Avengers, and Heracles.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 03:12 PM
lifeisaglich is currently offline Click here to Send lifeisaglich a Private Message Find more posts by lifeisaglich Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K3VIL
Neutral Force

Draco WW in Marvel's terms of Strenght is class 100, she has 60/70% of Superman's strenght.Hercules is equal to Thor and his strenght is half of his original strenght.
Anyway the principal fights, those that were what we were waiting from a long time were crap.I see Superman knocking down a Thor that fought like the last of the idiots, don't protecting himself with Mjolnir, i see a Superman victory forced cause D.C. wouldn't let him lose to the Asgardian Thunder God.WW victory?They just show her hitting Hercules 2 times, when she engange him after she let Aquaman fall on She-Hulk, when Hercules hit her counterattacking and then she was beating HERCULES into submission, i mean HERCULES.There's no one in marvel universe with more experience in submission and wrestling fight than Hercules.And she was beating the living crap out of him.It's crap.I don't call it a match, i call it a let WW owning Hercules.
Back to Thor VS Superman, did they forget the GodForce Blast?If just Mjolnir charged by magical lightnings was hurting so much Superman, one hit from the GFB and then Thor would just need to smash Superman's face shattering him into the ground.NO.They let Thor being hitted by a hook punch throwed away and fall unconscious, cause he get the heat vision in his chest and run through it, when Thor almost always absorb or deflect ranged attacks with Mjolnir.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 03:48 PM
K3VIL is currently offline Click here to Send K3VIL a Private Message Find more posts by K3VIL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

WW wins. Superspeed, vast strength, yadda yadda.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 09:15 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BENITO
Perfect Rolemodel 4 N00bs

HERCULES no doubt

Old Post Feb 1st, 2005 04:57 PM
BENITO is currently offline Click here to Send BENITO a Private Message Find more posts by BENITO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Euripides
Restricted

Account Restricted

WW.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2005 06:52 PM
Euripides is currently offline Click here to Send Euripides a Private Message Find more posts by Euripides Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

Wonderwoman would win

Old Post Feb 1st, 2005 07:32 PM
vaya_the_elf is currently offline Click here to Send vaya_the_elf a Private Message Find more posts by vaya_the_elf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

WW would kick his balls into....I can't find a word big enough.
Thought I'd find you here, vaya.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Feb 1st, 2005 07:33 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

quote:
Originally posted by dark1365
WW would kick his balls into....I can't find a word big enough.
Thought I'd find you here, vaya.

Me here? Never *has a grin on her face*

Old Post Feb 1st, 2005 07:37 PM
vaya_the_elf is currently offline Click here to Send vaya_the_elf a Private Message Find more posts by vaya_the_elf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
x_danny_x

i was comparing Hercules from Marvel with Wonder Woman, not any other one, especially the one from DC cause he is a god

Old Post Feb 1st, 2005 09:32 PM
x_danny_x is currently offline Click here to Send x_danny_x a Private Message Find more posts by x_danny_x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Thor
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hercules vs. Wonder Woman

Who will win?

Old Post Jul 12th, 2005 10:47 PM
Dark Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Erebus
The End

See my response in the WW vs Thor thread. Same scenario here.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2005 10:49 PM
Darth_Erebus is currently offline Click here to Send Darth_Erebus a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Erebus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
olympian

Hercules.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2005 11:03 PM
olympian is currently offline Click here to Send olympian a Private Message Find more posts by olympian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

Speed = Wonder Woman
Durability = Herc
Strength = Wonder Woman
Fighting Skills = Wonder Woman
Stamina = Herc
Extra Abilities = Wonde Woman
Weapons = Wonder Woman
Change of Tatics = Wonder Woman
Better Looking = Wonder Woman
Better Boobs = Close 1 but probably Wonder Woman

Overall = Wonder Woman

Old Post Jul 12th, 2005 11:26 PM
R.O.T. Yahman is currently offline Click here to Send R.O.T. Yahman a Private Message Find more posts by R.O.T. Yahman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote