KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Appreciation and Anti Threads » Aurors (H/HR): Because they understand each other

Aurors (H/HR): Because they understand each other
Started by: RoguePw25

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (20): « First ... « 17 18 [19] 20 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Midnight109

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TheSun
Lol, I give up. (sigh).

Well thats a good thing then .

Previously Hermione202 and Midnight_Miss

Old Post Oct 1st, 2005 11:05 PM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MistressofSnape
Slytherin's Bookaholic

They can't be together anyway. It's hopeless.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 02:23 AM
MistressofSnape is currently offline Click here to Send MistressofSnape a Private Message Find more posts by MistressofSnape Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MistressofSnape
Slytherin's Bookaholic

but they would be good together after all if u have so much reasons then that's a sign, right?

Old Post Oct 4th, 2005 06:31 AM
MistressofSnape is currently offline Click here to Send MistressofSnape a Private Message Find more posts by MistressofSnape Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hermione7
HHR and CLOIS shipper

its official hp movies love us!!!

(please log in to view the image)

That was Clark, the boy raised in Smallville, the man trying to carve a life for himself in Metropolis. A life which the most important element was a vivacious young woman named Lois Lane.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2005 01:50 PM
hermione7 is currently offline Click here to Send hermione7 a Private Message Find more posts by hermione7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nastyyy

Great picture... so great

Old Post Oct 13th, 2005 07:10 PM
nastyyy is currently offline Click here to Send nastyyy a Private Message Find more posts by nastyyy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RoguePw25
Hogwarts Headboy

I love that picture! Awww Harry and Hermy are the best!

Learn from yesterday...
Live for today...
Hope for tomorrow...

Old Post Oct 13th, 2005 09:51 PM
RoguePw25 is currently offline Click here to Send RoguePw25 a Private Message Find more posts by RoguePw25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

That picture is so nice...

Previously Hermione202 and Midnight_Miss

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 02:27 AM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hermione7
HHR and CLOIS shipper

hhr rocks at the 4th movie, so many nice scenes, personally love the end scene, when she says "Everythings going to change now isn't it?" and harry just walks towards her his eyes fixed on her, rubs her sholder and keeps his hand on it and goes "yes it is" and she looks up at him and looks all blushing and gives a smile *Marries that moment*

That was Clark, the boy raised in Smallville, the man trying to carve a life for himself in Metropolis. A life which the most important element was a vivacious young woman named Lois Lane.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2005 11:45 AM
hermione7 is currently offline Click here to Send hermione7 a Private Message Find more posts by hermione7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

I'm probably seeing it just for the H/Hr.

And the Quidditch.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Nov 21st, 2005 06:10 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Harmony13

Hey I'm new and of course a H/HR shipper and I've noticed that many R/Hr shippers only ship it because its canon and the ship they really want will never happen not because they actually like it and I find it really odd because isn't that what shipping is all about? Stick up for the relationship you like and want to happen not the one that you basically have no choice but to follow?

Old Post Dec 6th, 2005 03:34 AM
Harmony13 is currently offline Click here to Send Harmony13 a Private Message Find more posts by Harmony13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KKdave

Hellloooo again everyone!!! I so realize that I havent been on here since..wow...since i left for college. crazy. but i just saw the 4th movie...and let me just say...the h/hr in it was AMAZING! the whole time i kept being angry that the 6th book turned out the way it did...i swear the film makers are on our side. well with that said, i hope everyone is doing well, maybe i will have time to start coming on here more often during winter break smile

Old Post Dec 6th, 2005 06:26 AM
KKdave is currently offline Click here to Send KKdave a Private Message Find more posts by KKdave Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

Okay, I need GOOD reasons, and I need them now. I need proper explanations, not just "It's right" or something like that. I know there is a whole list, but I do not have the time.

~Diamonds~

http://sweetaslemons.deviantart.com/

Old Post Dec 28th, 2005 02:57 PM
Diamonds is currently offline Click here to Send Diamonds a Private Message Find more posts by Diamonds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Harmony13

Well i dont have the time to explain it to you. There are sites all about the ship. If you want to know you can look there.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 08:13 AM
Harmony13 is currently offline Click here to Send Harmony13 a Private Message Find more posts by Harmony13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

I will do that

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 07:55 PM
Diamonds is currently offline Click here to Send Diamonds a Private Message Find more posts by Diamonds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sammii

you,ve got it wrong its hermione & ron ......harry & ginny

Attachment: hermcal2.jpg
This has been downloaded 34 time(s).

Old Post Jan 5th, 2006 04:51 PM
sammii is currently offline Click here to Send sammii a Private Message Find more posts by sammii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Coonskin 13
Racoon

Originally posted by Diamond~Kisses
I will do that

your not supposed to post that here. This is a Appreciation thread, so it is only for people who like the charracter/ship.
Reported.

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Yes, in case you noticed I have been gone, and yes, I'm back indefinately. If you want to hear of my crazy adventures during my absence look in my profile!

Old Post Jan 5th, 2006 09:07 PM
Coonskin 13 is currently offline Click here to Send Coonskin 13 a Private Message Find more posts by Coonskin 13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RoguePw25
Hogwarts Headboy

Originally posted by sammii
you,ve got it wrong its hermione & ron ......harry & ginny

Please use the Harry and Ginny thread.....this is for Harry and Hermione fans.

Learn from yesterday...
Live for today...
Hope for tomorrow...

Old Post Jan 7th, 2006 09:40 AM
RoguePw25 is currently offline Click here to Send RoguePw25 a Private Message Find more posts by RoguePw25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

Originally posted by Coonskin 13
your not supposed to post that here. This is a Appreciation thread, so it is only for people who like the charracter/ship.
Reported.
What did I do? confused I was only asking a question...

Old Post Jan 7th, 2006 06:47 PM
Coonskin 13
Racoon

whoops quoted the wrong person. I didn't report you.

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Yes, in case you noticed I have been gone, and yes, I'm back indefinately. If you want to hear of my crazy adventures during my absence look in my profile!

Old Post Jan 8th, 2006 04:51 AM
Coonskin 13 is currently offline Click here to Send Coonskin 13 a Private Message Find more posts by Coonskin 13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

Originally posted by Coonskin 13
whoops quoted the wrong person. I didn't report you.
lol okay wink

Old Post Jan 13th, 2006 10:43 AM