KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Appreciation and Anti Threads » Aurors (H/HR): Because they understand each other

Aurors (H/HR): Because they understand each other
Started by: RoguePw25

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (20): « First ... « 18 19 [20]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
hermione7
HHR and CLOIS shipper

Can't wait 2 hear the "I LOVE YOU" word for Harry on book seven because ginny didn't say that she just said the i like you words, even hermione didn't say that 3 words to ron

Hoping it would be hermione that can say that 2 harry,

song for hhr

Far Away
by Nickelback
(from the album All The Right Reasons)

This time, This place
Misused, Mistakes
Too long, Too late
Who was I to make you wait
Just one chance
Just one breath
Just in case there’s just one left
‘Cause you know,
you know, you know

That I love you
I have loved you all along
And I miss you
Been far away for far too long
I keep dreaming you’ll be with me
and you’ll never go
Stop breathing if
I don’t see you anymore

On my knees, I’ll ask
Last chance for one last dance
‘Cause with you, I’d withstand
All of hell to hold your hand
I’d give it all
I’d give for us
Give anything but I won’t give up
‘Cause you know,
you know, you know

That I love you
And I miss you
I keep dreaming you’ll be with me
and you’ll never go
Stop breathing if
I don’t see you anymore

So far away
So far away
But you know, you know, you know

I wanted
I wanted you to stay
‘Cause I needed
I need to hear you say
That I love you
And I forgive you
For being away for far too long
So keep breathing
‘Cause I’m not leaving
Hold on to me and
never let me go

That was Clark, the boy raised in Smallville, the man trying to carve a life for himself in Metropolis. A life which the most important element was a vivacious young woman named Lois Lane.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2006 03:01 PM
hermione7 is currently offline Click here to Send hermione7 a Private Message Find more posts by hermione7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hermione7
HHR and CLOIS shipper

(please log in to view the image)

That was Clark, the boy raised in Smallville, the man trying to carve a life for himself in Metropolis. A life which the most important element was a vivacious young woman named Lois Lane.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2006 03:15 PM
hermione7 is currently offline Click here to Send hermione7 a Private Message Find more posts by hermione7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

This thread has certainly died out...

Previously Hermione202 and Midnight_Miss

Old Post Apr 21st, 2006 09:51 PM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RoguePw25
Hogwarts Headboy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ~Midnight_Miss~
This thread has certainly died out...

Missy Mae, I found ya!

Learn from yesterday...
Live for today...
Hope for tomorrow...

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2006 06:42 AM
RoguePw25 is currently offline Click here to Send RoguePw25 a Private Message Find more posts by RoguePw25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mystery_magic11

It has died out. all of them died out! And I wasn't even here when they were active!

Last edited by Mystery_magic11 on Apr 25th, 2006 at 10:14 AM

Old Post Apr 25th, 2006 10:11 AM
Mystery_magic11 is currently offline Click here to Send Mystery_magic11 a Private Message Find more posts by Mystery_magic11 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

Originally posted by RoguePw25
Missy Mae, I found ya!

Yes, you did! big grin

Originally posted by Mystery_magic11
It has died out. all of them died out! And I wasn't even here when they were active!

Its too bad you weren't a member yet then. Do you ship H/Hr?

Old Post Apr 27th, 2006 09:35 PM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h_hrfan

Reasons for H/Hr

A friend of mine showed me the 104 reasons for H/Hr and I thought I'd take a chance on adding a few. Hope you don't mind.

Because Hermione bought him a large box of chocolate frogs their first Christmas as friends

Because Hermione knows when Harry is upset, even when everyone else is oblivious to his moods

Because Harry was anxious to make up with her after the Firebolt incident

Because Hermione being petrified is one of Harry's scariest moments...and that's saying a lot.

Because Hermione nearly knocked him over when she launched herself at him when he arrived at Grimmauld Place

Because Hermione was the only one who could get Harry out of Buckbeak's room

Because when Hermione was hit by Dolohov's curse, the buzzing in Harry's head stopped all thought processes

Is it okay to come back with more later?

Thanks for this. H/Hr are all that make sense!

H_HrFan

Old Post May 23rd, 2006 01:55 AM
h_hrfan is currently offline Click here to Send h_hrfan a Private Message Find more posts by h_hrfan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hermione7
HHR and CLOIS shipper

^right reasons

There's still hope!

Book 7 might be the one book we've been waiting for hope...

Old Post May 27th, 2006 04:43 PM
Midnight109

I hoped that too but aftering reading that interview on Mugglenet....*sighs*

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2006 07:34 PM
tilie

hi, um..well i just joined killer movies.com
but i came to this thread to add a reason to this h/hr list of reasons, cuz i am a h/hr shipper!

REASONS
(only 2 reasons for now, you guys thought of basically all the rest but i thought of 2 reasons that you didn't have yet)
1. Because in OoP when the Weasleys were singing the "he got off" chant, hermione was the only one to notice that harry's scar was burning.
2. Because whenever harry & hermione are left alone JKR states it!
example: 'ron ran off to go tell his mum to get him a cleansweap, leaving harry & hermione alone'
^it's not the exact quote but its from OoP when ron and hermione get there prefects bages.

well, i know that this thread hasn't bean very active by the look of the date from the last post, but i just wanted to post some reasons!

Old Post Jul 7th, 2006 11:37 PM
tilie is currently offline Click here to Send tilie a Private Message Find more posts by tilie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hermione7
HHR and CLOIS shipper

good reasons...maybe this thread will become active again after book 7 haha..

A girl can hope

Old Post Jul 17th, 2006 02:25 PM
hermione7
HHR and CLOIS shipper

I........ soooo...... misss....... HHR.........

Old Post Oct 20th, 2006 03:15 PM
hermione7
HHR and CLOIS shipper

squee!!

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2007 11:58 AM
hermione7
HHR and CLOIS shipper

Harry crossed the dingy landing, turned the bedroom doorknob, which was shaped like a
serpent's head, and opened the door.
He caught a brief glimpse of a gloomy high-ceilinged, twin-bedded room; then there was a
loud twittering noise, followed by an even louder shriek, and his vision was completely
obscured by a large quantity of very bushy hair. Hermione had thrown herself on to him in a
hug that nearly knocked him flat, while Ron's tiny owl, Pigwidgeon, zoomed excitedly round
and round their heads.
'HARRY! Ron, he's here, Harry's here! We didn't hear you arrive! Oh, how are you? Are
you all right? Have you been furious with us? I bet you have, I know our letters were useless
— but we couldn't tell you anything, Dumbledore made us swear we wouldn't, oh, we've got
so much to tell you, and you've got things to tell us — 'the Dementors! When we heard —
and that Ministry hearing — it's just outrageous, I've looked it all up, they can't expel you,
they just can't, there's provision in the Decree for the Reasonable Restriction of Underage
Sorcery for the use of magic in life-threatening situations — '
'Let him breathe, Hermione,' said Ron, grinning as he closed the door behind Harry. He
seemed to have grown several more inches during their month apart, making him taller and
more gangly looking than ever, though the long nose, bright red hair and freckles were the
same.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2007 05:43 AM
hermione7
HHR and CLOIS shipper

Old Post Apr 24th, 2007 05:44 AM
Surreal_44

Well, I adore this ship even if it isn't canon. wink Not going to stop me from wishing that it is.

Did anyone notice in OotP (the movie), it is the sight of Hermione that brings Harry around when he's being possessed by Voldemort? There is Harry, writhing on the ground, about to give up, and he sees Hermione, and then it's followed by flashes of memory, most of which feature Hermione prominently.

I thought it was beautifully done (and I wonder why they didn't use memories of Ron to help Harry out), and even though H/Hr aren't canon, the bits in the film made my shippy heart glee. big grin

~Banner made by JES, avatar made by Veronica_Rich. Thanks, girls!!~

Old Post Jul 18th, 2007 01:40 PM
Surreal_44 is currently offline Click here to Send Surreal_44 a Private Message Find more posts by Surreal_44 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hermione7
HHR and CLOIS shipper

I squee with the HP SS hug memory.. they were so young and cute..
I love HHr.. even if it isn't canon

Old Post Jul 18th, 2007 03:07 PM