KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Appreciation and Anti Threads » Aurors (H/HR): Because they understand each other

Aurors (H/HR): Because they understand each other
Started by: RoguePw25

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (20): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
RoguePw25
Hogwarts Headboy

I'll update in the morning, just wanted to share in KKdave's excitement! I got the book too, I'm SO excited, the line was REALLY long but I was one of the first to get there. So I'm gonna go start reading!

Learn from yesterday...
Live for today...
Hope for tomorrow...

Old Post Jul 16th, 2005 06:01 AM
RoguePw25 is currently offline Click here to Send RoguePw25 a Private Message Find more posts by RoguePw25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hermione7
HHR and CLOIS shipper

I pledge, I will do all I can to show that, even if H/Hr DOESN'T happen in the end, I will always believe in them ALWAYS.

That was Clark, the boy raised in Smallville, the man trying to carve a life for himself in Metropolis. A life which the most important element was a vivacious young woman named Lois Lane.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2005 07:16 AM
hermione7 is currently offline Click here to Send hermione7 a Private Message Find more posts by hermione7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

I'm gettin it in 30 mins!!!!!!!!!!

Previously Hermione202 and Midnight_Miss

Old Post Jul 16th, 2005 11:33 AM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

quote: (post)
Originally posted by hermione7
I pledge, I will do all I can to show that, even if H/Hr DOESN'T happen in the end, I will always believe in them ALWAYS.

*salute*

ShiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiO
T, [SPOILER - highlight to read]: it's H/G

Oh, wait, nevermind. Okay, no idea.

SPOILERED BY PHOE

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Last edited by Phoenix on Jul 16th, 2005 at 09:46 PM

Old Post Jul 16th, 2005 03:55 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

I will like to tell you, no spoiling, people who read the threads probably aren't that far yet.

Thank you Neha for the sig!
This years Musical: Little Shop of Horrors (sig for it hopefully coming soon)

Old Post Jul 16th, 2005 04:03 PM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Just got my copy.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2005 04:21 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KKdave

I just read the chapter with the first quidditch match... and for anyone else who has read it.... you can understand why I had to take a break from the book and come on here. I'm going insane!! Without saying too much, lets just say that I need a break from that book for a moment....

Old Post Jul 16th, 2005 09:48 PM
KKdave is currently offline Click here to Send KKdave a Private Message Find more posts by KKdave Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Originally posted by KKdave
I just read the chapter with the first quidditch match... and for anyone else who has read it.... you can understand why I had to take a break from the book and come on here. I'm going insane!! Without saying too much, lets just say that I need a break from that book for a moment....

Hey, shipping ain't everything. I thought it was funny when [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Harry started fancying Ginny. After all, it was Ron who said: "Pick someone better next time."

SPOILERED BY PHOE big grin

Last edited by Phoenix on Jul 17th, 2005 at 04:48 PM

Old Post Jul 16th, 2005 10:13 PM
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Don't stop shipping your ship because of the books guys. It doesn't matter if it is right or wrong, its your ship and you should ship it forever.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2005 10:26 PM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Wise words from the winner.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2005 10:48 PM
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Oh don't say that, people are going to twist my words now. I really mean it guys, keep shipping your ship. There is still one book left!

Old Post Jul 16th, 2005 11:26 PM
Imaginary
blinded

Nothing's set in stone shipping-wise...

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 12:05 AM
Imaginary is currently offline Click here to Send Imaginary a Private Message Find more posts by Imaginary Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

So true.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 12:34 AM
KKdave

Originally posted by Imaginary
Nothing's set in stone shipping-wise...

I hope so.... I know that shipping isn't everything, but lets just say that my spirits have been crushed. For me that was the fun part about reading the books. Now I'm just extremely unsatisfied and thinking Im going to have to wait another 2 years to see if everything is set in stone. I feel quite hopeless at the moment.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 12:47 AM
KKdave is currently offline Click here to Send KKdave a Private Message Find more posts by KKdave Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

You will get over it, and we will be debating again like good all times, like the book hasn't even come out. I've seen Harry/Hermione stuff in book six. Use that in debating now. Its like you said, once book six comes out we will be debating about this stuff like crazy.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 12:55 AM
Imaginary
blinded

I have to say, this place seems pretty decent. I don't usually venture into this part of KMC because I thought that it'd be shipper vs shipper... but it's nice here. No (or little) hostility smile

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 01:18 AM
Imaginary is currently offline Click here to Send Imaginary a Private Message Find more posts by Imaginary Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Originally posted by Imaginary
I have to say, this place seems pretty decent. I don't usually venture into this part of KMC because I thought that it'd be shipper vs shipper... but it's nice here. No (or little) hostility smile

Ah........

Two letters: TS.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 01:19 AM
KKdave

Just wait... if he comes lurking around gloating I'm going to rip him a new one. I'm in a state where I half want to cry and Im half super angry. I know this sounds stupid, but the whole point of the series for me was harry and hermione getting together...it seemed like it was destiny. I'm sorry to be bothering everyone with my emotional craziness right now...I'm just trying to find something to do so I don't start reading again, because it just gets me depressed.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 01:24 AM
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

H/Hr wedding would've made the PERFECT epilogue....

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 01:25 AM
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Yes, watch out for him. Though under the circumstances of these threads he isn't aloud to come in and start ranting how it isn't the right ship and what not, so this will be peaceful. Well, I better stop posting in this thread before some really obssessed H/Hr shipper comes in here and starts telling me to get out... sounds like a H/Hr TS. ^.^ Well, remember, ship your ship!

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 01:25 AM