KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Appreciation and Anti Threads » Aurors (H/HR): Because they understand each other

Aurors (H/HR): Because they understand each other
Started by: RoguePw25

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (20): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
KKdave

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkCanadian
H/Hr wedding would've made the PERFECT epilogue....

I agree sad What on earth was JKR thinking? She just threw away the best relationship she had ever created.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 01:28 AM
KKdave is currently offline Click here to Send KKdave a Private Message Find more posts by KKdave Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

There there.

I'm going to go and finihs HBP.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 01:29 AM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Imaginary
blinded

Heh, KKdave... I think we debated last year over H/H vs R/H somewhere in this forum.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 01:31 AM
Imaginary is currently offline Click here to Send Imaginary a Private Message Find more posts by Imaginary Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KKdave

Originally posted by Imaginary
Heh, KKdave... I think we debated last year over H/H vs R/H somewhere in this forum.

really?Well we probably did then, thats cool, nice to see you again. I guess you win then, for now at least.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 03:58 AM
KKdave is currently offline Click here to Send KKdave a Private Message Find more posts by KKdave Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

"For now". Attaboy.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 04:02 AM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

I know I said I wouldn't pop in anymore, but KKdave's a girl.... Thought you oughta know.

Thank you Neha for the sig!
This years Musical: Little Shop of Horrors (sig for it hopefully coming soon)

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 04:04 AM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Oh.

Sorry, KK.
Why am I always the one to suffer monumental embarassment? No wonder your reaction seemed a little feminine.....

Please don't hate me.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 04:10 AM
KKdave

Haha yeah I am a girl, but I take no offence at all to the "atta boy" because I know my name does suggest that I am a boy... which can be quite a fun disguise until people look at my profile. Anyway, yes dark i am doing my very best to not so down...i dont see how it could be any other way but harry and hermione in the end... it just has to be those 2. messedigh: but I guess i should finnish the book and get the full picture before i get too set on my opinions.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 04:10 AM
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Good for you, miss.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 04:11 AM
KKdave

Oh.

Sorry, KK.
Why am I always the one to suffer monumental embarassment? No wonder your reaction seemed a little feminine.....

Please don't hate me.

laughing did the hopeless romantic in me give it away? Only a girl would be so hurt by a relationship not working. again, no embarrassment, i think 90% of the people here think im a guy, it's no big deal. I would of course only be offended if they had looked at a picture of me and thought i was a guy; then there would be a problem wink

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 04:13 AM
Imaginary
blinded

Originally posted by KKdave
really?Well we probably did then, thats cool, nice to see you again. I guess you win then, for now at least.

Nice to see you too smile
Originally posted by NightCrawler341
I know I said I wouldn't pop in anymore, but KKdave's a girl.... Thought you oughta know.

Oh, shite. Sorry embarrasment

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 04:14 AM
Imaginary is currently offline Click here to Send Imaginary a Private Message Find more posts by Imaginary Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Yeah, that definitely would.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 04:14 AM
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Oh.

Sorry, KK.

Please don't hate me.

Don't worry, I thought the same thing. Just be happy you didn't have her tell you first. You know how awkward it is when the person tells you she is something you she wasn't?

Thank you Neha for the sig!
This years Musical: Little Shop of Horrors (sig for it hopefully coming soon)

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 04:15 AM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KKdave

Originally posted by Imaginary
Oh, shite. Sorry embarrasment

laughing out loud really i dont care, its all good in the hood.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 04:16 AM
Imaginary
blinded

Cool happy

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 04:17 AM
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Well, this is definitely not the first time I've mistaken someone for their different gender.

Phoenix Aska turned out to be a dude.
RoguePw25 turned out to be a dude.
Mist turned out to be a dude.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 04:18 AM
KKdave

Originally posted by NightCrawler341
Don't worry, I thought the same thing. Just be happy you didn't have her tell you first. You know how awkward it is when the person tells you she is something you she wasn't?

well, i could have been worse things then a girl i suppose...Maybe i should change my name to "HottiePrincess" or something overly feminine and gross like that, lol. or maybe "IamaGirl". I'll think about those.... smile

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 04:19 AM
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

how about KK(real name here)?

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 04:22 AM
KKdave

See Katie is my real name, maybe i should just change it to that, although i do find it amusing when people think im a boy. We'll see, there are more pressing issues right now; like trying to convince myself that it's worth finishing the book, no matter how much it makes me squirm.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 04:27 AM
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

FINISH IT.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 04:28 AM