KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Appreciation and Anti Threads » Sidekicks (R/Hr): Because sometimes the Hero doesn't always get the Girl...

Sidekicks (R/Hr): Because sometimes the Hero doesn't always get the Girl...
Started by: Phoenix

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
misslilsweetie
I'm confoosed

lol ive always loved the fact it was gonna be r/hr cause it was always stated! yeah w.e h/hr understand each other doesnt mean they have to love each other! i mean grls and guys can understand each other by only being friends ! GO RON/HERMIONE!

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 03:31 PM
misslilsweetie is currently offline Click here to Send misslilsweetie a Private Message Find more posts by misslilsweetie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShaKoon
Restricted

Account Restricted

oops, sorry i forgot i don't like harry potter, i will leave

Old Post Jul 27th, 2005 01:10 AM
ShaKoon is currently offline Click here to Send ShaKoon a Private Message Find more posts by ShaKoon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ShaKoon
oops, sorry i forgot i don't like harry potter, i will leave
Is that really so important that you had to post it here?

Thank you Neha for the sig!
This years Musical: Little Shop of Horrors (sig for it hopefully coming soon)

Old Post Jul 27th, 2005 09:32 AM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JesuseyGoodness
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ya know, they do say opposites attract, and Hermionie and Ron (Though they do have a good bit in common) could be defined as opposites. Harry and hermionie are too similar, which in my experience at least, leads to conflict.

The Trio of Fire lives!!!!! However the flame may filcker, it's light will guide the world!

Old Post Jul 29th, 2005 08:02 PM
JesuseyGoodness is currently offline Click here to Send JesuseyGoodness a Private Message Find more posts by JesuseyGoodness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
#1Rupert_Lover
Loving Rupert Grint

Originally posted by Saberstylemasta
Ya know, they do say opposites attract, and Hermionie and Ron (Though they do have a good bit in common) could be defined as opposites. Harry and hermionie are too similar, which in my experience at least, leads to conflict.

I agree with that. By the way, did you change your screenname?

Buds-MerMorgan02; AddictedToBoys

Old Post Aug 7th, 2005 08:57 PM
#1Rupert_Lover is currently offline Click here to Send #1Rupert_Lover a Private Message Find more posts by #1Rupert_Lover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Coonskin 13
Racoon

All the evidence towards H/Hr points toward them being friends. It just doesn't work. It seems H/Hr shippers just read to deep and assume because Harry's the hero and Hermy's the lead girl they'll get together
*cough* delusional *cough*

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Yes, in case you noticed I have been gone, and yes, I'm back indefinately. If you want to hear of my crazy adventures during my absence look in my profile!

Old Post Aug 7th, 2005 10:52 PM
Coonskin 13 is currently offline Click here to Send Coonskin 13 a Private Message Find more posts by Coonskin 13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
oceanflame
jennifleur

aww.. i love ron adn hermione together, i always have ! the 6th book made me so happy big grinbig grinbig grin

.let me go crazy on you.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 06:14 AM
oceanflame is currently offline Click here to Send oceanflame a Private Message Find more posts by oceanflame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
#1Rupert_Lover
Loving Rupert Grint

Yeah, I was laughing about all of that jealousy, because I was thinking about the H/Hr shippers, and how wrong it made them sound. I was thinking "Take that, H/Hr shippers!" big grin . I especially enjoyed that interview with JK Rowling. She practically stated that Ron and Hermione like eachother! the people interviewing her called H/Hr shippers delusional. laughing out loud that was funny. And I personally think Hermione has great taste. Ron Weasley Rox!

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 01:36 PM
#1Rupert_Lover is currently offline Click here to Send #1Rupert_Lover a Private Message Find more posts by #1Rupert_Lover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
oceanflame
jennifleur

Originally posted by #1Rupert_Lover
Yeah, I was laughing about all of that jealousy, because I was thinking about the H/Hr shippers, and how wrong it made them sound. I was thinking "Take that, H/Hr shippers!" big grin . I especially enjoyed that interview with JK Rowling. She practically stated that Ron and Hermione like eachother! the people interviewing her called H/Hr shippers delusional. laughing out loud that was funny. And I personally think Hermione has great taste. Ron Weasley Rox!

Yes! i was thinking the exact same big grin

.let me go crazy on you.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 05:25 PM
oceanflame is currently offline Click here to Send oceanflame a Private Message Find more posts by oceanflame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
#1Rupert_Lover
Loving Rupert Grint

you know, all three actors think Ron and Hermione will get together. Daniel Radcliffe is always mentioning that, whenever somebody asks him if he thinks Harry's going to go out with anyone. It's kind of funny. he always ignores what the question is saying and starts saying How he thinks Ron and Hermione will get together. Then whenever they ask Rupert or Emma if they think Ron and Hermione like eachother, they start saying that there are awkward handholding moments, and that it's the classic love/hate relationship. though, when they started Harry Potter, Rupert and Emma would find it to be gross. now they don't mind the idea, too much.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 01:21 AM
Diamonds
I'm Special.

Originally posted by #1Rupert_Lover
I especially enjoyed that interview with JK Rowling. She practically stated that Ron and Hermione like eachother! the people interviewing her called H/Hr shippers delusional.
I was thinking about posting that here...should I?

http://sweetaslemons.deviantart.com/

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 02:14 PM
Diamonds is currently offline Click here to Send Diamonds a Private Message Find more posts by Diamonds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SweetMagnolia17
making it count

yea...i think u definately should.

thanks melane!

R.I.P Lance Cpl. Brandon J. Van Parys

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 03:34 PM
SweetMagnolia17 is currently offline Click here to Send SweetMagnolia17 a Private Message Find more posts by SweetMagnolia17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*~Wind fae~*

thank you! rolling on floor laughing the trees, they whisper in the breeze, which gives them live, as they sway and breathe.

Attachment: dolphin cloud.jpg
This has been downloaded 81 time(s).

Old Post Sep 28th, 2005 09:08 PM
*~Wind fae~* is currently offline Click here to Send *~Wind fae~* a Private Message Find more posts by *~Wind fae~* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*~Wind fae~*

i think that hermionie is definately in love with Ron.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2005 09:16 PM
*~Wind fae~* is currently offline Click here to Send *~Wind fae~* a Private Message Find more posts by *~Wind fae~* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*~Wind fae~*

i saw a clip from the 4th movie that showed harry and hermionie kissing. do you think it's a fake? i don't think it would be possible i mean R/hr has been hinted in the third movie already...

Old Post Sep 28th, 2005 09:21 PM
The Phantom
Angel of Music

It's fake and put all your idea in one post since you can use the little edit button to do so.

Thank you Neha for the sig!
This years Musical: Little Shop of Horrors (sig for it hopefully coming soon)

Old Post Sep 28th, 2005 11:26 PM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Oomny
Promising Tomorrows

They Were made for each other ( Though of course JK Rolling made them but still) I Am Proud of Being a R/Hr Shipper - Jumps on ship- Not Literaly!

Old Post Oct 8th, 2005 03:29 PM
Oomny is currently offline Click here to Send Oomny a Private Message Find more posts by Oomny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
seanjones

hr/r dont kiss in the new movie if you red the book.... it doesent happen... so why would they put a part of the 6th book in the 4th movie??? also it builds suspense to wait for the 6ht movie, meaning they get better sails...... Happy Dance

Sean Jones

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 07:18 PM
seanjones is currently offline Click here to Send seanjones a Private Message Find more posts by seanjones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emma Hermine
prophecy girl

Ron an Hermione have to get together it's so obvious! But JKR is always good with surprises so let's wait until she wrote the 7th book cool

Harry looked around; there was Ginny running towards him; she had a hard, blazing look in her face as she threw her arms around him. And without thinking, without planning it, without worrying about the fact that fifty people were watching, Harry kissed her.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2005 12:46 PM
Emma Hermine is currently offline Click here to Send Emma Hermine a Private Message Find more posts by Emma Hermine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

Originally posted by *~Wind fae~*
i saw a clip from the 4th movie that showed harry and hermionie kissing. do you think it's a fake? i don't think it would be possible i mean R/hr has been hinted in the third movie already...
I know it doesn't happen, but you have to give me that link...ah, well, you probably don't come her anymore.

http://sweetaslemons.deviantart.com/

Old Post Nov 11th, 2005 09:43 PM
Diamonds is currently offline Click here to Send Diamonds a Private Message Find more posts by Diamonds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote