KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Appreciation and Anti Threads » Sidekicks (R/Hr): Because sometimes the Hero doesn't always get the Girl...

Sidekicks (R/Hr): Because sometimes the Hero doesn't always get the Girl...
Started by: Phoenix

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Oomny
Promising Tomorrows

I AM-Harry/Ginny Shiper and Ron/Hermione Shipper.That is just what i am

Old Post Nov 17th, 2005 02:14 AM
Oomny is currently offline Click here to Send Oomny a Private Message Find more posts by Oomny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

Woah I love h/g but only Hermione and Ronald in here, please!

http://sweetaslemons.deviantart.com/

Old Post Nov 17th, 2005 04:51 PM
Diamonds is currently offline Click here to Send Diamonds a Private Message Find more posts by Diamonds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Oomny
Promising Tomorrows

just saying what type i am

Old Post Nov 17th, 2005 05:28 PM
Oomny is currently offline Click here to Send Oomny a Private Message Find more posts by Oomny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Susan-Storm
just saying what type i am
okay

Lovely piccy

Attachment: ronandhermione.jpg
This has been downloaded 119 time(s).

Old Post Nov 20th, 2005 07:51 PM
Diamonds is currently offline Click here to Send Diamonds a Private Message Find more posts by Diamonds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

I've Always Like The Idea Of A Ron-Hermione Ending...................Yerp.......That's About It.......no expression

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Nov 27th, 2005 06:10 AM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JesuseyGoodness
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hermione plus Ron = good book.
Hermione plus Harry = still good book, but not as good a R/H

The Trio of Fire lives!!!!! However the flame may filcker, it's light will guide the world!

Old Post Nov 27th, 2005 06:39 PM
JesuseyGoodness is currently offline Click here to Send JesuseyGoodness a Private Message Find more posts by JesuseyGoodness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Oomny
Promising Tomorrows

yes

Old Post Nov 27th, 2005 10:50 PM
JesuseyGoodness
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Susan-Storm
yes

I don't understand why most people feel so strongly about their ships. If this one doesn't happen (But it will) Then I'll still like the book, unlike some H/Hr shippers who are boycotting book 7 unless Harry and Hermionie get together. I mean, I understand they're upset, but that's a bit too much.....

The Trio of Fire lives!!!!! However the flame may filcker, it's light will guide the world!

Old Post Nov 28th, 2005 08:32 PM
JesuseyGoodness is currently offline Click here to Send JesuseyGoodness a Private Message Find more posts by JesuseyGoodness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

Originally posted by JesuseyGoodness
I don't understand why most people feel so strongly about their ships. If this one doesn't happen (But it will) Then I'll still like the book, unlike some H/Hr shippers who are boycotting book 7 unless Harry and Hermionie get together. I mean, I understand they're upset, but that's a bit too much.....
I know...I mean, what's the point? They are obviously not proper Harry Potter fans if they think like that.

I completely adore this picture

Attachment: rhorg.gif
This has been downloaded 88 time(s).

Last edited by Diamonds on Dec 28th, 2005 at 10:10 PM

Old Post Dec 28th, 2005 10:06 PM
IcyMag3
Fanfic Crazy

do ppl only read this shipping part? -.-" wad a waste of a book

Old Post Jan 8th, 2006 11:06 AM
IcyMag3 is currently offline Click here to Send IcyMag3 a Private Message Find more posts by IcyMag3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
#1Rupert_Lover
Loving Rupert Grint

Originally posted by IcyMag3
do ppl only read this shipping part? -.-" wad a waste of a book

Well, I don't just read the shipping part, but I find Ron and Hermione getting together a rather interesting idea. because, for once the hero doesn't always get the girl.

Buds-MerMorgan02; AddictedToBoys

Old Post Jan 8th, 2006 01:12 PM
#1Rupert_Lover is currently offline Click here to Send #1Rupert_Lover a Private Message Find more posts by #1Rupert_Lover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

Originally posted by #1Rupert_Lover
Well, I don't just read the shipping part, but I find Ron and Hermione getting together a rather interesting idea. because, for once the hero doesn't always get the girl.

Exactly. But he has to get someone, surely! And what with Cho then Ginny, who knows what's round the corner? Lucky JKR stick out tongue RAID HER CUPBOARDS!

Oh, and yes, R/Hr...Ron had always clearly had a crush on Hermione, but Hermione was completely reserved until book four. I liked the end of the Yule Ball in the movie, I was crying when Hermione screamed "Ron, you ruined EVERYTHING!!" and I was like "How can people not see the love?" when she told him to ask her first next time and not as a last resort.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2006 09:28 PM
sammii

aww dat was da sweetest pic of hr/r im a complete hr/r shipper

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2006 06:02 PM
sammii is currently offline Click here to Send sammii a Private Message Find more posts by sammii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danielle marie.
Bel Fan Club President

i am an hr/r shipper from the biggining. it was obvious since the 2nd book... i mean one time in the book hermione went into the guys dorm and sat on RON'S bed instead of harry's...

Old Post Jun 21st, 2006 04:40 PM
danielle marie. is currently offline Click here to Send danielle marie. a Private Message Find more posts by danielle marie. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~KoK!~
Sock Hunter

Um...that doesn't prove much, but yeah..R/Hr all the way!

W:5|L:2|T:0|

Nothing is true...everything is permitted.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2006 06:53 PM
~KoK!~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~KoK!~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~KoK!~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danielle marie.
Bel Fan Club President

and there are loads of times ron says stuff to give away that he likes hermione...

Old Post Jun 21st, 2006 09:43 PM
danielle marie. is currently offline Click here to Send danielle marie. a Private Message Find more posts by danielle marie. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~KoK!~
Sock Hunter

That's true, but Hermionie sitting on Ron's bed doesn't really say much. But still....R/Hr all the way man!

Old Post Jun 21st, 2006 10:16 PM
~KoK!~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~KoK!~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~KoK!~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

Haha, you guys really are mad

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2006 07:32 PM
danielle marie.
Bel Fan Club President

i just thought it might be a suttle hint by jkr, but anyway...
r/hr all the way!!!

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2006 11:24 PM
~KoK!~
Sock Hunter

Yeah, Ron and Hermionie. And Harry Ginny, but that's a different thread...

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2006 03:29 AM