KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Vampire Roleplay

Vampire Roleplay
Started by: halo_and_wings

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Movie_Geek_
Fighter

Got permission yet?

Old Post Jul 31st, 2005 10:55 PM
Movie_Geek_ is currently offline Click here to Send Movie_Geek_ a Private Message Find more posts by Movie_Geek_ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Temp3r
The Silent Abyss

Just wanted to ask a few things before anyone else posts under this topic. Firstly, did anyone actually check what date this thread was started? Secondly, did anyone care to check when the creator of this post last logged on? Thirdly, did anyone notice how this thread was opened unofficially?

Its great that people want to roleplay,especially vampire genre games (if I can call them that. (I'm only a beginner to RPing myself stick out tongue)), but they should realize topics such as these are trash and just clutter up the forum. (Too harsh words?(Does this even make sense? stick out tongue)) If someone feels like making an RP, on the vampire genre (Again, could be my mistake) or any other type, please post in the permission thread first.

Also, I don't wanna be scarred a loser, whiner, flamer or anything else. I was just stating what I thought should be addressed. If I'm wrong, sorry my bad. Btw, if someone with good experience wants to start a vampire RP, after getting these many responses, I think that may be a good idea. Maybe Melkor can use his sick, twisted mind to make up some kind of cool setting like he did for his last idea. (I mean that in the most respectful and praiseworthy way, of course stick out tongue)

~Sig courtesy of BakaXero~

Old Post Jul 31st, 2005 11:01 PM
Temp3r is currently offline Click here to Send Temp3r a Private Message Find more posts by Temp3r Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AnimeGirl_12

could i join

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 04:40 AM
AnimeGirl_12 is currently offline Click here to Send AnimeGirl_12 a Private Message Find more posts by AnimeGirl_12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer
Kakow how you like me now

whoah waut everyone this IS NOT going to get permission any of them who post it before they get permission ALWAYS not sometimes ALWAYS get closed...

well for now at least,

I'm unsure if i will stay for too long

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 05:22 AM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kaiy037
Pwned

I think it's clear that once SOMEONE gathers permission for a thread like this or possibly this thread, that it will have many RPGers indeed.

So either start a new one with permission, or get permission for this one.

Oh yah, I'd join. ^_^

1/2 Sanity

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 03:19 AM
kaiy037 is currently offline Click here to Send kaiy037 a Private Message Find more posts by kaiy037 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

lol this hasn't been touched in a while and if it is posted before time then it almost never gets permission only one that I can recal has gotten permission and that was .Hack

well for now at least,

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 04:44 AM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Reven_Nite
ruled by inner creature

yah, once someone ... anyone ... gets the OK for a good discriptive vamp RP. I'd join within a heartbeat

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 10:18 AM
Reven_Nite is currently offline Click here to Send Reven_Nite a Private Message Find more posts by Reven_Nite Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

so would I but so far I havent seen one since dreadful City that was plain fun! except no substitute for good rpgs!and this person has been doing it alot (she is new after all) just like with Spelll bound and I warned her and then when it was closed hse was all mad and throwing a fit about it so as to mimic many of my past posts this has been reported! big grin

well for now at least,

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 10:44 AM
DarkDethbringer

oops I thought this was someone else who started this rp anyway I really doubt this will get going.

well for now at least,

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 10:45 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

No permission (and no development of the idea)- closed.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 11:13 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote