KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Appreciation and Anti Threads » Livers (H/G): The Boy Who Lived and the Girl Who Survived

Livers (H/G): The Boy Who Lived and the Girl Who Survived
Started by: NightCrawler341

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « First ... « 9 10 [11] 12 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Diamonds
I'm Special.

My fave pic ever happy

Attachment: hgmanip3.jpg
This has been downloaded 57 time(s).

http://sweetaslemons.deviantart.com/

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 06:31 PM
Diamonds is currently offline Click here to Send Diamonds a Private Message Find more posts by Diamonds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Is that really Bonnie? Or a Ginny impersinator?(sp?)

Thank you Neha for the sig!
This years Musical: Little Shop of Horrors (sig for it hopefully coming soon)

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 10:58 PM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

I'm pretty sure it's Bonnie

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 03:18 PM
Diamonds is currently offline Click here to Send Diamonds a Private Message Find more posts by Diamonds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Dunno why but it doesn't look it.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 09:30 PM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

I know...ah, well, never mind.

Long live Harry/Ginny laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 13th, 2006 10:42 AM
The Phantom
Angel of Music

True to that.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2006 08:55 PM
dasha
Ginny Rocks

hey u... phantom person... i noticed that u say on accident... i kno sum1 that says on accident!!! They are realy good for each other and u notice ginney likes harry from the first movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Jan 14th, 2006 04:42 PM
dasha is currently offline Click here to Send dasha a Private Message Find more posts by dasha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dasha
hey u... phantom person... i noticed that u say on accident... i kno sum1 that says on accident!!! They are realy good for each other and u notice ginney likes harry from the first movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ginny does rock yes And yeah, Ginny liked Harry all the way through, but Harry only started liking her when she went out with Dean. Dean, being a friend of Harry's, made him jealous. If you ask me, he always had a liking for her, but didn't see it. Boys! (No offence meant, people)

Oh, Phantom, may I steal the quote of the week thing in your sig? Only I plan to change it to word of the week/fortnight, but I will change it. I actually have had a word for the week since I was 12, but it went on and off. It's on again.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2006 08:51 PM
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Originally posted by dasha
What?
Originally posted by Diamond~Kisses
Ginny does rock yes And yeah, Ginny liked Harry all the way through, but Harry only started liking her when she went out with Dean. Dean, being a friend of Harry's, made him jealous. If you ask me, he always had a liking for her, but didn't see it. Boys! (No offence meant, people)

Oh, Phantom, may I steal the quote of the week thing in your sig? Only I plan to change it to word of the week/fortnight, but I will change it. I actually have had a word for the week since I was 12, but it went on and off. It's on again.
Go ahead. I realy need to find a new quote though. ^.^ Go Ginny! And actually, you never really noticed in the first book there is any connection because JKR never showed much of Ginny.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2006 02:45 AM
Diamonds
I'm Special.

Originally posted by The Phantom
What? Go ahead. I realy need to find a new quote though. ^.^ Go Ginny! And actually, you never really noticed in the first book there is any connection because JKR never showed much of Ginny.
How could she, though? But I do wish Ginny had been running along by the train, with Fred and George telling her they'll bring her a toilet seat in the movie...priceless laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 15th, 2006 05:48 PM
The Phantom
Angel of Music

How could she, though? But I do wish Ginny had been running along by the train, with Fred and George telling her they'll bring her a toilet seat in the movie...priceless laughing out loud
Definitly.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2006 06:36 PM
Diamonds
I'm Special.

I'm really looking forward to OotP, because Ginny really comes out, and she and Harry get a bit closer, what with the stuff in the ministry and everything.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2006 09:21 PM
The Phantom
Angel of Music

I'm really looking forward to OotP, because Ginny really comes out, and she and Harry get a bit closer, what with the stuff in the ministry and everything.
Likewise. They will show a lot of Harry's jealousy too, hopefully, once he gets off Cho of course.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2006 12:19 AM
Diamonds
I'm Special.

I can't wait for the DA either eek! I sqealed out loud when I read Cho and Harry kissing laughing out loud I accutally think that's a crap ship to ship, now.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2006 09:31 PM
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Originally posted by Diamond Roses
I can't wait for the DA either eek! I sqealed out loud when I read Cho and Harry kissing laughing out loud I accutally think that's a crap ship to ship, now.

Let's stick on the subject of H/G

Old Post Jan 19th, 2006 11:29 PM
Diamonds
I'm Special.

Heh...yeah embarrasment

Go to http://hgnetwork.co.uk/index.php for lots o' lovely stuffs

Old Post Jan 21st, 2006 11:14 AM
charleestokie

To be perfectly honest, I`m not a big hp fan . But when I saw Harry rescue Ginny and there was a sort of spark - It didn`t feel right . That`s his best mates little sister, It just felt all wrong. And I Know Hermione and Ron have got something going on, but I feel like it should be Harry & Hermione. Sorry, folks. Just my opinion.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2006 05:46 PM
charleestokie is currently offline Click here to Send charleestokie a Private Message Find more posts by charleestokie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Originally posted by charleestokie
To be perfectly honest, I`m not a big hp fan . But when I saw Harry rescue Ginny and there was a sort of spark - It didn`t feel right . That`s his best mates little sister, It just felt all wrong. And I Know Hermione and Ron have got something going on, but I feel like it should be Harry & Hermione. Sorry, folks. Just my opinion.
Read the rules of this sub-forum before posting! This is a H/G Support Thread!

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2006 07:04 PM
Diamonds
I'm Special.

Originally posted by The Phantom
Read the rules of this sub-forum before posting! This is a H/G Support Thread!
I get so sick of everyone coming in here saying that stuff.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2006 06:16 PM
Diamonds
I'm Special.

Last edited by Diamonds on Feb 19th, 2006 at 10:13 PM

Old Post Feb 19th, 2006 10:09 PM