KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Appreciation and Anti Threads » Livers (H/G): The Boy Who Lived and the Girl Who Survived

Livers (H/G): The Boy Who Lived and the Girl Who Survived
Started by: NightCrawler341

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Phantom
Angel of Music

They only put their relationship on hold to keep Ginny safe... but what if Voldemort already knows about Ginny? What if... what if at the wedding he takes her to lure Harry to him? Oh.... interesting... interesting... I know that doesn't have to do with shipping but hell, I just made one interesting idea.

Thank you Neha for the sig!
This years Musical: Little Shop of Horrors (sig for it hopefully coming soon)

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 01:04 AM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Nah, Voldemort probably knows that by capturing any one of Harry's closest would probably yield similar results.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 01:37 AM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

true

Previously Hermione202 and Midnight_Miss

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 02:30 AM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Good point

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 03:16 AM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

But I think it would be cool for that to happen.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 03:16 AM
alma negra
Pink Lady with a Firebolt

i dont think voldemort knows about ginny so he'd probably capture ron or hermione instead.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 06:05 PM
alma negra is currently offline Click here to Send alma negra a Private Message Find more posts by alma negra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Well, their life sucks. xD But then again, he might find out about her, since she will most likely go with them either by sneaking or just forcing herself to go by attaching herself to Harry. O.o With her going with them he might find out stuff. (You cannot deny that she wont go. We also can't deny that Luna will go too since she lives down in the village near Ron. Neville.... not sure how, but most likely because he is a big character.)

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 08:28 PM
alma negra
Pink Lady with a Firebolt

im sorry but i think that h/g came out of nowhere. i never thought of the idea of h/g.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2005 05:30 PM
alma negra is currently offline Click here to Send alma negra a Private Message Find more posts by alma negra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheSun

quote: (post)
Originally posted by alma negra
im sorry but i think that h/g came out of nowhere. i never thought of the idea of h/g.

Really? I thought it was incredibly obvious.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2005 06:17 PM
TheSun is currently offline Click here to Send TheSun a Private Message Find more posts by TheSun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Bacon
Who?

i think it was set up perfectly b/c u kinda thght of it in the early books when ginny couldnt talk to harry at all, so you put it out of your mind when it didnt happen then, then suddenly it happens

Old Post Jul 21st, 2005 11:21 PM
Mr. Bacon is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Bacon a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Bacon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

quote: (post)
Originally posted by alma negra
Really? Damn. I mean seriously, damn... How could you have not seen it? Its all there in black and white?! Well... its all there in black ink!

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2005 06:42 AM
Mr. Bacon
Who?

as i said b4 it was something ut away that "couldnt" happen then it did so it was unexpected

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2005 08:03 PM
Mr. Bacon is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Bacon a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Bacon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

It really wasn't unexpected.... it always could have happened. I mean I and a lot of people expected it.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2005 11:45 PM
Imaginary
blinded

I expected it to happen, I just didn't want it to.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 12:18 AM
Imaginary is currently offline Click here to Send Imaginary a Private Message Find more posts by Imaginary Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Why not?

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 12:21 AM
Imaginary
blinded

I'm a Draco/Ginny shipper wink But I don't mind Harry/Ginny. It just seems too sweet for me.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 12:28 AM
Imaginary is currently offline Click here to Send Imaginary a Private Message Find more posts by Imaginary Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

ok

Previously Hermione202 and Midnight_Miss

Last edited by Midnight109 on Jul 23rd, 2005 at 01:40 AM

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 01:35 AM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Bacon
Who?

i found an interesting foreshadow about H/G on page 183 harry says " somehow it reminded him simultaneously of treacle tart, the woody smell of a broomstick handle, and something flowery he thought he might have smelled at the burrow" then later on page 611 " only as he walked blindly back through the crowd did he realize from a trace of flowery scent on the air that it was ginny" its an interesting little connection

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 02:49 AM
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Exactly. His turn ons (Saber said this before) is Treacle tart, woody smell of broomstick hand, and Ginny's perfume... Funny thing is Hermione is Freshly mowed grass and books.... what a nerd. xD

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 03:38 AM
Mr. Bacon
Who?

yep

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 03:46 AM