KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Appreciation and Anti Threads » Livers (H/G): The Boy Who Lived and the Girl Who Survived

Livers (H/G): The Boy Who Lived and the Girl Who Survived
Started by: NightCrawler341

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JesuseyGoodness
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well, Harry and Ginny are definatle an Item.
Just check the JKR interview (part 3 mostly) on mugglenet and the leaky caldron

The Trio of Fire lives!!!!! However the flame may filcker, it's light will guide the world!

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 07:45 AM
JesuseyGoodness is currently offline Click here to Send JesuseyGoodness a Private Message Find more posts by JesuseyGoodness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

quote: (post)
Originally posted by RoguePw25
Yes please. stick out tongue Here's my take on the situation:

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: I wanted to throw up with all the of the Hermione and Ron scenes. I'm sorry, Ron is just too immature for her. Hermione is better than him, sorry she is. I REALLY got annoyed with them becuase I found it stupid. I'm not a big person on age, but I thought that there fights would be more. . I don't know. . mature. But there fights were the same as when they were 11 in the Sorecer's Stone and I found that really annoying. Harry and Hermione forever!
This is actually a weird think to say because Harry and Hermione fought just like Hermione and Ron did in HBP.

Thank you Neha for the sig!
This years Musical: Little Shop of Horrors (sig for it hopefully coming soon)

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 08:00 AM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Bacon
Who?

i wouldnt be surprised to see H/Hr happen but idt it will

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 04:35 PM
Mr. Bacon is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Bacon a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Bacon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alma negra
Pink Lady with a Firebolt

NC could you please give me some examples of the fights?

i think that all the fights harry and hermione have had are not like the ones ron and hermione have had. IMO h/hr fights are more calm than r/hr fights.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2005 06:32 PM
alma negra is currently offline Click here to Send alma negra a Private Message Find more posts by alma negra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sailorsun004

I always thought of H/G and loved it! '-' they are so cute. And i realized about ginnys perfume too. People say Harry and Ginny have broken up for good at the end of the new book but They are going to stay because I remember Ginny saying at the end of the 6th book something like "THe first time I saw you I loved you. And I fell in love with you because I knew you would always be figthing Voldemort and being brave" or something Like that I dont know, Usually I love that line but tonight to me its just BLEH

Mr. Nice guy

Old Post Jul 27th, 2005 12:37 AM
sailorsun004 is currently offline Click here to Send sailorsun004 a Private Message Find more posts by sailorsun004 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Originally posted by alma negra
NC could you please give me some examples of the fights?

i think that all the fights harry and hermione have had are not like the ones ron and hermione have had. IMO h/hr fights are more calm than r/hr fights.
I'll go get a few later. I'm only up right now because of a certain little cat I'm about to murder...

Old Post Jul 27th, 2005 09:31 AM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

Originally posted by NightCrawler341
I'll go get a few later. I'm only up right now because of a certain little cat I'm about to murder...

A cat ? A cat kept you awake .

Previously Hermione202 and Midnight_Miss

Old Post Jul 27th, 2005 08:31 PM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JesuseyGoodness
Restricted

Account Restricted

To all people who think Harry and Ginny braking up at the end og the book, proving their relationship was a Joke...

He broke up with her because her WORRIED about her, because Voldemort (I hate to say this) is a very seribral assasin.

The Trio of Fire lives!!!!! However the flame may filcker, it's light will guide the world!

Old Post Jul 27th, 2005 08:35 PM
JesuseyGoodness is currently offline Click here to Send JesuseyGoodness a Private Message Find more posts by JesuseyGoodness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sailorsun004

I know Its like all those japanese comics and stuff when they are like "i can't be with you...i have to go kill him" or somthing and soaps"I'm leaving you because I love you..." its basically the two mixed together

Mr. Nice guy

Old Post Jul 27th, 2005 09:19 PM
sailorsun004 is currently offline Click here to Send sailorsun004 a Private Message Find more posts by sailorsun004 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alma negra

i think ginny wouldn't be the only one in danger.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 01:23 AM
alma negra is currently offline Click here to Send alma negra a Private Message Find more posts by alma negra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JesuseyGoodness
Restricted

Account Restricted

i think ginny wouldn't be the only one in danger.

I don't either, but that's why they broke up.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 01:30 AM
alma negra

together or not together, i think the levl of danger is the same for her.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 01:34 AM
JesuseyGoodness
Restricted

Account Restricted

together or not together, i think the levl of danger is the same for her.

Weather or not that be true, Harry broke up with her out of concern.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 01:56 AM
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Originally posted by Hermione202
A cat ? A cat kept you awake .
Cat has serious nose problems and she keeps sniffing at door and pawing on the dor, waking me up..... Murder the little bastard... anyway...
Originally posted by Saberstylemasta
Weather or not that be true, Harry broke up with her out of concern.
Agree and so on... I gotta get on more... I'm agreeing with too many people... gotta get on before them...

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 02:03 AM
alma negra

well i guess its true. but if that's true that he's concerned, he should break ties w/his friends so they're not in danger either. i hope ginny doesn't try to go w/the trio to go search for the horcruxes.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 02:11 AM
Midnight109

well i guess its true. but if that's true that he's concerned, he should break ties w/his friends so they're not in danger either. i hope ginny doesn't try to go w/the trio to go search for the horcruxes.

agreed

Cat has serious nose problems and she keeps sniffing at door and pawing on the dor, waking me up..... Murder the little bastard... anyway... Agree and so on... I gotta get on more... I'm agreeing with too many people... gotta get on before them...

okkkkkk then.................................*snickers* a cat kept him awake!

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 02:15 AM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

People... i've said this so many times I should fricken put it in my sig so I don't have to keep saying this. Ginny will sneak along... we all know it. Either she will forcefully go with them, or sneak away from his family and follow them. And we all know that Luna and Neville will be going to. Luna lives in the village near the Weasley's, also, Ginny will drag her along. And we all know Neville will appear with them too. He is too big of a character to not go.... seriously... she's going...
agreed

okkkkkk then.................................*snickers* a cat kept him awake!
Do you want me to make it the Duo of Fire? *pulls out knife.*

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 02:25 AM
Midnight109

Do you want me to make it the Duo of Fire? *pulls out knife.*

cool it Brandon . You sound like a cat

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 02:31 AM
JesuseyGoodness
Restricted

Account Restricted

cool it Brandon . You sound like a cat

Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to the Trio of Fire DEATHMATCH!!!

In this corner, we've got NIGHTCRAWLER!!!! A MAN BEING KEPT AWAKE BY AND EVIL CAT, CAUSING HIM MUCH DESPLEASURE AND DRIVING HIM TO HOMICIDE!!!

And referreing the match you've got Saberstylemasta!!! a crazy guy who'll use a lightsaber to kill all attackers.

And in the opposite corner we've got HERMIONIE!!! Who's normally polite additude has been brought awry.

Now I want a good clean Fight, the first one to kill the other wins!!!

DINGDINGDING!!!

Last edited by JesuseyGoodness on Jul 28th, 2005 at 02:42 AM

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 02:40 AM
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Originally posted by Saberstylemasta
Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to the Trio of Fire DEATHMATCH!!!

In this corner, we've got NIGHTCRAWLER!!!! A MAN BEING KEPT AWAKE BY AND EVIL CAT, CAUSING HIM MUCH DESPLEASURE AND DRIVING HIM TO HOMICIDE!!!

And in the opposite corner we've got HERMIONIE!!! Who's normally polite additude has been brought awry.

Now I want a good clean Fight, the first one to kill the other wins!!!

DINGDINGDING!!!
Not in this thread..... lets do it in the Social Thread... we usually fight over stuff there.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 02:42 AM