KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Bleed 4

Bleed 4
Started by: slasherpunk18

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Collector
Whatever

Scott noticed the other man in the store he didn't want to bother him.

"Are you talking to me?"

I find it hard to tell you
I find it hard to take

Come Join Me At Vicious Intent p.m me if you join

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 05:58 PM
The Collector is currently offline Click here to Send The Collector a Private Message Find more posts by The Collector Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hobosapian
Hobo

Erney had just woken up from possible the worst hangover in his life. It was 3:24 in thr morning and everything was spinning. As he tried to get up out of the bathtub, he slipped and his head fell into the toilet. After a while, Erney realizes he's drowning and takes his head out of the dirtied water. He goes to the mirror and attempts to brush his teeth but pokes his cheeks and cant seem to get it in! Finally, he does manage to do something right, which was drinking some water. Erney passes out on the floor again, holding his only friend, Shmirnoff Ice.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 11:00 PM
Hobosapian is currently offline Click here to Send Hobosapian a Private Message Find more posts by Hobosapian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hobosapian
Hobo

At 8:30, Erney woke up instincitvely to prepare for his 10 o'clock shift. He was almost sober but still had the alcohal stench in his breath. Erney sighed because his life sucked so bad. He was single, got drunk to forget Vietnam, and had 1 friend and 3 buddies. His friend, who would listen to him and accept him, as well as acknowledge him, was laying dead on the floor due to alcohal poisoning. His name was Shmirnoff Ice. Boy had they had good times. Erney spent 23 minutes in the shower and spent the last 7 working on his oral area, aiming for perfect whit teeth and to remove the stench out of his gums. He then used the John at 9:03 and got dressed. He put on his normal black suit that had a little (forgot what its called...like Khakari or something. It means fur of a baby sheep.) He then strapped his gun to his gun strap, pushed the button, put the extra clip in and strapped it to his right pocket-area. He took a bag of Chex Mix for a work and a 4 back of Corona Light for him and Mack. He left his tiny 4 room house and got into his dinky broken down car and drove to Tacos 4 Less, a big giant supermarket that sold only Taco's and Taco ingrediants. Erney got there at 9:56 and ran to the security office. On the way he saw 2 of his buddies and stopped to say hi.
Erney: Hey Brent, hey Matt.
He then entered the security office at 9:59 and got in his chair protruding his beer at the same time. Life was alright when beer was involved. (anyone here?)

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 11:24 PM
Hobosapian is currently offline Click here to Send Hobosapian a Private Message Find more posts by Hobosapian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
supatroopa286
The Forum's Drifter

Dan was walking down a street with his buddies. his good friend Tim was out ahead a little bit. they waved at some kids, who ran away in fear. they came up to a suspicious looking car on the side of the road. Tim said he'd check it out. he walked over and looked in the car. suddenly there was a scream, and then BOOM! the car exploded. blowing tim into bits.

Dan woke up with a fright. he had been getting that same nightmare for a couple of nights now. he checked his closet. he still had the rips in his helmet from the blast. he still had his M-16 and Flak vest. he opened up his drawer and took out his Colt .45 (sorry for not posting he had it) he got into his Marine Dress blues, put on his white marine cap, put his pistol in his pocket, and walked out of his door towards the store. he needed milk anyways. As he walked down the street, he got warm smiles from the people, signs that they were proud of him. he had the feeling though that Green ville had changed in the past 2 years. he entered the store and saw 2 other men, and the shop keep. he got the milk and got in line.

Last edited by supatroopa286 on Jul 16th, 2005 at 12:17 AM

Old Post Jul 16th, 2005 12:04 AM
supatroopa286 is currently offline Click here to Send supatroopa286 a Private Message Find more posts by supatroopa286 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hobosapian
Hobo

(you have to wait for slasher's decsion i think. type up what your gonna put so if u get a yes u can type it immediately.)

Old Post Jul 16th, 2005 12:18 AM
slasherpunk18
Pro Wrestling Fan

~Sorry,i had to do something.I'll be on for a long time tonight.I told everybody that today the story would start,and it is.I've decided to leave registration open and i'll work an opening for any new players in the future.So,i'm going to push time ahead to that night.It's about 6:00 pm and it's starting to get dark outside.
The meeting that the survivors were having has just ended and they head home.
The new characters are also heading home,when all of the characters see Matt running from the cemetary in fear.~

6:00 p.m.

Matt was walking home,and just realized that he was out of his pills.
"Damn." he said as he stopped walking.
He had stopped in front of the Greenville Cemetary when a crazy idea crossed his mind.
"No." he said.
"Just check it out." his mind told him.
"He's dead" he said to himself."I watched him die."
"But do you want to take that chance?"
It took a few minutes,but he gave in to his paranoid state of mind and ran into the graveyard.He raced through the rows of graves.
"Malbury,Morgan..." he ran through the name son the graves as he ran until....
He was standing in front of the weakest ground for a grave in all of the cemetary and the most ruined tombstone.
"Morrow.Zack Morrow."
He didn't have a shovel so he dug with his hands.He dug until he barely had enough strength to stand up.
he was finally stanfing six feet underground,standing before the casket of the man who ruined his life.
he opened the casket slowly and found.......
emptiness.
No body.
"No,Oh god no!" he whispered in a choked up voice.
He ran out into the street of the night,running under the lamplights lining the street.
"ZACK!YOU BASTARD!WHERE ARE YOU?!"
He stumbled and fell to his knees.
"WASN'T IT ENOUGH ZACK?!"
He looked over next to him and realized that he was being watched by a group of people,2 of whom included Scott,the man he ahd seen in Johnson's store earlier that day and Allie,a fellow survivor.

~Just so you all know,everyone that has registered so far is in this group of people.So,you can start from here.~

-Anonymous

"Only those bold enough to chase dreams are the ones who catch them."

-Wrestlemania XX trailer

Last edited by slasherpunk18 on Jul 16th, 2005 at 12:35 AM

Old Post Jul 16th, 2005 12:33 AM
slasherpunk18 is currently offline Click here to Send slasherpunk18 a Private Message Find more posts by slasherpunk18 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slasherpunk18
Pro Wrestling Fan

~Sorry to put everybody intot eh situation so abruptly,I was just trying to gather all the characters into one place so that the plot could get going.~

-Anonymous

-Wrestlemania XX trailer

Old Post Jul 16th, 2005 12:34 AM
slasherpunk18 is currently offline Click here to Send slasherpunk18 a Private Message Find more posts by slasherpunk18 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Collector
Whatever

((allright I just got back))

I find it hard to take

Old Post Jul 16th, 2005 12:35 AM
The Collector is currently offline Click here to Send The Collector a Private Message Find more posts by The Collector Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slasherpunk18
Pro Wrestling Fan

~Welcome back~

-Anonymous

-Wrestlemania XX trailer

Old Post Jul 16th, 2005 12:36 AM
The Collector
Whatever

((Thanks))

Scott just picked uo his groceries and left. He wanted to go and do something else, but he decided to go home, he was thinking about seeing a movie later on today. But for now, he was just going to walk around.

I find it hard to take

Old Post Jul 16th, 2005 12:37 AM
Hobosapian
Hobo

Erney walking home from Taco 4 Less and receiving his first pay check... which was an envelope full of tacos, didn't feel too well until he heard a big commotion. Those scenes from Vietnam came back into his mind and he went crazy.
Erney: hheyy.. whats going on bubba??? luh..luh...long time no see eh?

Old Post Jul 16th, 2005 12:47 AM
supatroopa286
The Forum's Drifter

Dan got his milk and was walking home when he heard someone shout by the cemetary. he ran as fast as he could. as he ran by the tobstones, his heart sank at the sight of the little american flags by the tombstones. he got to a group of people standing by an empty casket.

"what's wrong?"

Old Post Jul 16th, 2005 12:51 AM
supatroopa286 is currently offline Click here to Send supatroopa286 a Private Message Find more posts by supatroopa286 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slasherpunk18
Pro Wrestling Fan

Matt ran towards the group of people yelling "LOCK YOUR DOORS!"
He fell again and landed at Erney's feet as he was walking and got to his knees and started yelling again.
"GET INSIDE!ALL OF YOU!"

-Anonymous

-Wrestlemania XX trailer

Old Post Jul 16th, 2005 12:54 AM
supatroopa286
The Forum's Drifter

Dan helped the man up.

"calm down now. what is going on?"

Old Post Jul 16th, 2005 12:56 AM
slasherpunk18
Pro Wrestling Fan

People inside their houses turned aweay from the scene and went ot bed.They thought it was just some annoying drunk.It was reasonable for people to feel that way.Matt wore a wrinkled white t-shirt and blue jeans under a dirty black trenchcoat.His hair was very messy and looked as if it hadn't been combed or washed in a month.
People around him seemed to be ignoring him,and it made him angry.
He grabbed Dan by the shirt and pleaded with him "You all need to go home now,or you'll all be dead!"

-Anonymous

-Wrestlemania XX trailer

Old Post Jul 16th, 2005 12:59 AM
Hobosapian
Hobo

Erney went crazy by now. He thought that Matt was one of the gook's, and he unbuttoned the strap that contained his 9mm.
" I'll get revenge on you for shooting Bubba and Joe this time Gook. You may have won last time but your a dead man! "
Erney aims the gun at Matt but then snaps back to reality.
"ummm ssorry *eyes looking everywhere like those gook's where out to get him*" (he gets paranoid after his thoughts of 'Nam.)

Old Post Jul 16th, 2005 12:59 AM
supatroopa286
The Forum's Drifter

"Sir, you need to calm down if you want assitance. i will help, but i need information. do you understand?"

Dan remembered his old "negotiating with Iraqis" class he took when in Kuwait.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2005 01:02 AM
slasherpunk18
Pro Wrestling Fan

Matt tried to grab the gun "We have to stop him!Before it starts all over again."
Then,after a couple of struggles with Erney fro possesion of the gun,fell to the ground and broke down.
After a couple of minutes,he saw that everyone would need an explanantion before they would ever listen to him.
"Have any of you heard the story of Zack Morrow?"

-Anonymous

-Wrestlemania XX trailer

Old Post Jul 16th, 2005 01:04 AM
Hobosapian
Hobo

Erney finally calmed down and restrapped his 9mm. Alright young sir, explain why you interupted my quite walk to my new best friend? Who says money cant buys friends? *holds a bag of Shmirnoff Ice*

Old Post Jul 16th, 2005 01:05 AM
Hobosapian
Hobo

Erney: I moved in last month so no. Is he a con artist? cause if he plans to steal my paycheck, he better not.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2005 01:06 AM