KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Bleed 4

Bleed 4
Started by: slasherpunk18

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
supatroopa286
The Forum's Drifter

"never hear of him. i moved hear 3 years ago, and joined the marines 2 years ago. i have been in hell for that time."

Old Post Jul 16th, 2005 01:09 AM
supatroopa286 is currently offline Click here to Send supatroopa286 a Private Message Find more posts by supatroopa286 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slasherpunk18
Pro Wrestling Fan

"No,I really don't think he cares about money.Just causing as much suffering as he can."
He paused.
"He was a student at Greenville High School,up the street there.He wasn't exactly mr. popular.he got picked on alot.He's had 3 killing sprees here in greenville and I was there in the middle of all 3.I'm one of the only ones to have seen him and survive.And if everybody doesn't get off the streets,he's gonna make it 4."

-Anonymous

"Only those bold enough to chase dreams are the ones who catch them."

-Wrestlemania XX trailer

Old Post Jul 16th, 2005 01:11 AM
slasherpunk18 is currently offline Click here to Send slasherpunk18 a Private Message Find more posts by slasherpunk18 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
supatroopa286
The Forum's Drifter

"okay, lets stick together. we should head to my house. i have some gear we can get. then we can get out of here."

Old Post Jul 16th, 2005 01:12 AM
supatroopa286 is currently offline Click here to Send supatroopa286 a Private Message Find more posts by supatroopa286 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slasherpunk18
Pro Wrestling Fan

"The last time I saw him was 20 years ago.I'm 38 now.And my life has been nothing but pills and booze trying to forget just what this man is capable of."
he paused becuas he heard a sound.
It was a police siren.

-Anonymous

-Wrestlemania XX trailer

Old Post Jul 16th, 2005 01:14 AM
slasherpunk18 is currently offline Click here to Send slasherpunk18 a Private Message Find more posts by slasherpunk18 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hobosapian
Hobo

Erney: Umm sure... no drinking my beer though.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2005 01:14 AM
Hobosapian is currently offline Click here to Send Hobosapian a Private Message Find more posts by Hobosapian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slasherpunk18
Pro Wrestling Fan

-Anonymous

-Wrestlemania XX trailer

Old Post Jul 16th, 2005 01:15 AM
supatroopa286
The Forum's Drifter

"ok let's go."

they ran to dans house, only a few yards away. Dan went in and came back out in his Marine fatigues, Flak vest, Kevlar helmet, and his M-16.

"Let's go talk to those cops"

Old Post Jul 16th, 2005 01:16 AM
Hobosapian
Hobo

(supa u can only hold 1 item with u)

Old Post Jul 16th, 2005 01:17 AM
Hobosapian is currently offline Click here to Send Hobosapian a Private Message Find more posts by Hobosapian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slasherpunk18
Pro Wrestling Fan

The squad car stopped in front of the group and a cop walked out.
"What's goin on here?" he said.
He looked at Matt,still looking quite out of his mind.
he shined a light in Matt's eyes "You been drinkin Matt?You know,knockin back a few refreshments?"

-Anonymous

-Wrestlemania XX trailer

Old Post Jul 16th, 2005 01:18 AM
supatroopa286
The Forum's Drifter

oh sorry. technically i was wearing the vest and helmet, but i'll just have the M-16

Old Post Jul 16th, 2005 01:19 AM
Hobosapian
Hobo

"I haven't Officer Mark. I'm a good little sober boy. *chugging down his third bottle of vodka*"

Old Post Jul 16th, 2005 01:20 AM
slasherpunk18
Pro Wrestling Fan

"Officer,you ahve to send out the word that Zack morrow is back!Everybody needs to get inside!"
The cop's jking expression was replaced by a much more sterner one.
"Matt,you know that's not funny.You tryin to start trouble?"
He looked at the others.
"You folks can go home,situation under contr-"
But before he could finish Matt bursted in "EVERYBODY GET INSIDE!ZACK MORROW IS HE-"
The cop busted him over the head with his nightstick.
"Shut up!"

-Anonymous

-Wrestlemania XX trailer

Old Post Jul 16th, 2005 01:22 AM
supatroopa286
The Forum's Drifter

Dan slung his rifle on his back and said to the cops

"Sir, this man right here keeps talking about this Zack Marrow coming back. do you mind if we spend the night in the station?

Old Post Jul 16th, 2005 01:23 AM
Avier

Loud yelling had once again pulled jason away from sleep. This time he was much more rested. He saw the officer hit the man, a drunk? Jason didnt know, but the man with a large rifle, a m-16 he guessed scared him. He ran inside and dialed 911.

"Yes, operator, theres a man outside with a rifle and a police officer just hit a man over the head. I think you should send some officers down here."

Jason gave them the street name and humg up. He peeked outside, the officer did nothing to stop the man with the rifle. He flicked off the lights and completly closed off the curtains. He prodded them open with his finger and peered outside. It looked as if the officer was yelling at all of the people slwoly coing out of their houses. A warning? Maybe, maybe not, as much as Jason wanted to know, he was sure the officers on the way would sort things out.

Think? Why think! We have computers to do that for us.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2005 01:26 AM
Avier is currently offline Click here to Send Avier a Private Message Find more posts by Avier Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slasherpunk18
Pro Wrestling Fan

the officer turned to Erney brandishing his nightstick.
"You might wanna take it easy on those drinks tonight boy."
He then turned to dan.
"Now,I repeat,there is no such thing as Zack Morrow."
And with that,the officer keeled over and fell on the ground revealing a knife in his back.
As the officer lay in a pool of his own blood,a figure in black and a white opera mask stood hunched over and yanked the knife out of his back and made a run for it.
the figure ran into the cemetary,hard to see as he blended in with the night.

-Anonymous

-Wrestlemania XX trailer

Old Post Jul 16th, 2005 01:29 AM
Hobosapian
Hobo

Erney: Don't worry officer. He's... my son.. he ran out of pills and we're on the way to get more. Please sir excuse us.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2005 01:29 AM
Hobosapian
Hobo

Scratch that.
"OMG! If I'm not mistaken and my vision is impared, it was... the phantom of the opera?

Old Post Jul 16th, 2005 01:31 AM
supatroopa286
The Forum's Drifter

Dan took out his M-16 and fired off some shots. he hit him in the back. Dan smiled, but then frowned at the sight of the figure continuing to run at full speed.he found some bandages in the officers car and helped Matt.

"who was that?"

Old Post Jul 16th, 2005 01:34 AM
Hobosapian
Hobo

"Uhn... Officer are you okay? I think we should go somewhere safe now.."

Old Post Jul 16th, 2005 01:36 AM
Avier

Jason turned his eyes as the officer dropped dead onto the hard ground. He unlocked the door and ran outside, the policemen was dead, the man with the rifle aiming at where the man with the mask had gone.

A sharp crack brought Jason tumbling over himself, the man had fired. The rifle dropped three shells, the three round burst missing as the man cursed. He looked down at the man: "Lets see what we can do."

"Who are you?" jason asked as the man looked over the body.

"Dan Mcgreggor, Im with the Marines." was all he said. Jason now relaxing, the marine would know what to do. Jason moved in closer: "Anything I can do to help?" The marine looked up slwoly: "He was dead before he hit the ground."

Think? Why think! We have computers to do that for us.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2005 01:37 AM
Avier is currently offline Click here to Send Avier a Private Message Find more posts by Avier Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote