KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » The Wedding

The Wedding
Started by: KJ

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Wedding

Most of the various Star Wars previews from all sources seem relatively certain that Episode II ends in a big wedding between Anakin and Amidala, and it certainly seems a good bet. Much as we'd like a dark second part, we all know that Episode III is going to end badly so perhaps George will hold off on that for a bit.

In any case, Amidala and Padme are the same person (honestly!) so we needn't worry about distinguishing about who marries whom

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Sep 7th, 2000 03:30 AM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xizor

Make it all dark!!! Any more sissy la la celebrations and I'll be upset, to say the least.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2000 07:30 AM
Click here to Send Xizor a Private Message Find more posts by Xizor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

I think it might end up looking like a Venetian masquerade ball...Here's why.
1. The Italian Architecture on/near water.
2.In one of the spy reports from TF.N someone said that the were on a nearby boat trying to get a looksie and they mentioned that it was near sunset and there were lanterns...I think it's very likely that either they were waiting for it to get dark to shoot or that they were (of course) it's a sunset lit scene. This could turn out to be really cool because with that type of lighting situation it's likely we might see something very close to the dramatic lighting in the ESB scene where Han gets frozen.

It sounds like it might turn out to be one of the most visually beautiful scenes in the saga IMHO

Old Post Sep 7th, 2000 09:56 AM
Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lightsaber001

Okay now...I've been out of the loop for awhile...please direct me to where it says Anakin and Amidala/Padme get married??..viruses can be nasty!!!..I've just spent the last 3 days geting my computer together...I know that Pademe/Amidala will be in EPIII, so..someone direct me please..

and DIM, Flash Gordon was early 80's..my favorite time of my life...Queen, Adam and the Ants, and lets not forget Souxie and the Bandshes or Duran Duran..But...Queen..FLASH AWWW..SAVIOR OF THE UNIVERSE..

Let's all hope if Anakin and Amidala get married it wont be anything like Flash Gordon...

LS1

Old Post Sep 7th, 2000 01:45 PM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

Rick or George (I think it was Rick) did say that there would be a wedding in EP2. I couldn't find the quote though sad But given that George just called it a fairytale I think it's safe to assume there's a wedding...smile

And yes...I really hope nothing in EP2 is like Flash Gordon! The only fun thing about that movie was The "Flash...AWWWEEEE" bit. I don't think GL could do anything that corny if he tried.

-And glad to here you're feeling better smile and am I the only one here who didn't feel like the best time in their life was in their teen years???

Old Post Sep 8th, 2000 08:54 PM
Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KJ
Sausages

My teen years sucked. Anyway, I don't see how the Wedding is going to fit into the movie. It would be a bit unusual if right in the middle of this great adventure, the two main characters stop to get married. Unless they have to. Like maybe they are scared that they are going to die.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2000 03:06 AM
Click here to Send KJ a Private Message Find more posts by KJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

I think for a cetain amount of time there will be two (ore more) different subplots going on. One might be about Anakin and Padme and the other might be about OB1 and the other jedi.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2000 05:15 AM
KJ
Sausages

Do you think that the photos of the Seville shoot were pictures of the wedding?

Old Post Sep 19th, 2000 04:23 AM
Click here to Send KJ a Private Message Find more posts by KJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

It sounds to me like the scenes shot at Lake Como are most likely the wedding scenes.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2000 05:42 AM
KJ
Sausages

Wouldn't it be cool if Palpatine was the one who married them?

Old Post Sep 20th, 2000 12:28 AM
Dim
Creativity

That would be just creepy...sick

Old Post Sep 20th, 2000 12:38 AM
KJ
Sausages

Or he could give Padme away.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2000 12:44 AM