KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry Potter and the Tower of Torture

How is my story?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
I love it! It's fantastic! 10 41.67%
It's brilliant! 6 25.00%
It's ........OK 7 29.17%
You call that a story?I hate it 1 4.17%
Total: 24 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Harry Potter and the Tower of Torture
Started by: Hermione202

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Midnight109

ok.I'll write tonight or tomorrow.

I've already planned what will happen in my story.Ex. who will die.

i'll give you guys one clue of what will happen in my story:

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: alot of people on the good side will die in my version

Previously Hermione202 and Midnight_Miss

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 11:41 PM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
misslilsweetie
I'm confoosed

oh ok well i love it so far! its great post more soon!

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 04:02 PM
misslilsweetie is currently offline Click here to Send misslilsweetie a Private Message Find more posts by misslilsweetie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HermioneLover14
*CRAZY IN LOVE*

i have read your story and it is great i love it keep on going. smile big grin wink

~*I LOVE IV@N*~
I'M SO HAPPY!!

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 07:13 PM
HermioneLover14 is currently offline Click here to Send HermioneLover14 a Private Message Find more posts by HermioneLover14 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hk_*^^*

u gunna post 2day?

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 08:46 PM
hk_*^^* is currently offline Click here to Send hk_*^^* a Private Message Find more posts by hk_*^^* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazykim

please not some1 from the triosadsadsad
when r u gonna post more?
2day?

what happened to you?

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 04:17 PM
crazykim is currently offline Click here to Send crazykim a Private Message Find more posts by crazykim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

Thanks .
sorry i'm taking so long but i want to plan what i write beforehand. Alot of it i might make up on the spot but i want to plan some of it.i'll post more soon .i'm going to take my time with this story.
quote: (post)
Originally posted by crazykim
please not some1 from the triosadsadsad
when r u gonna post more?
2day?

hhhmmm...........can't say yes , can't say no . it'll just spoil the story

smile big grin smile

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 10:29 PM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hermione2

its amazing .
plz rite more

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 06:23 AM
hermione2 is currently offline Click here to Send hermione2 a Private Message Find more posts by hermione2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

very good

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 08:59 AM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
misslilsweetie
I'm confoosed

when are u posting more?

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 04:59 PM
misslilsweetie is currently offline Click here to Send misslilsweetie a Private Message Find more posts by misslilsweetie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

damn! I just posted alot and i lost it! anyways , i'll try and post it back soon

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 12:27 AM
misslilsweetie
I'm confoosed

k

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 12:29 AM
REXXXX
Networking

You don't write them up in a word doc and then paste them here, do you?

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 12:30 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

no , i don't .

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 12:34 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Ahh, okay then. That's usually what I do with my stories, the word doc copy-paste thing. Allows me work on it. yes

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 12:45 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

Thanks!
Ok , a little more now .

Ginny and Ron were to summon up The Knight Bus while Harry and Hermione hide umder the invisibily cloak. Around lunch time , they left Privet Drive and Ginnystuck out her hand so the the Knight bus would come.Sure enough , a few seconds later , she jumped back in alarm as it sped towards them.A new conductor , Reeves Buddha stepped out .Ron stalled as he pretended to have lost his money , and Harry and Hermione sneaked in . Fortunately , they found four seats together."The Leaky Cauldron , London . And we'll pay extra to go there immediately."said Ginny told Reeves.
"All right Then ," Reeves agreed . Harry and Hermione held on to there seats , ao as not to be thrown off when the buss stopped and be seen.Harry only just managed to hold on but Hermione was about to be thrown forward when Harry Grabbed on to her.She blushed and they got up to leave.
They got up with Ginny and Ron , left The Knight Bus.They entered the leaky couldron and went straight to Diagon Alley.WHen they were sure no one was watching Harry and Hermione took off the invisibily cloak.Harry was glad to see that one thing hadn't changed because of Vlodermort ; Diagon Alley was packed with people . They headed towards Gringots(sp?) to fill up their money bags.

How was it? I am sorry for taking so long to write but like i said , i am trying plan some of it before i post , thought most of it i waill make up on the spot as i am typing. Hope you guys liked it.I will post as soon as i can , I promise Anyways , comments please!

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 12:53 AM
yoda545
jedi

it is going a little fast , but its great smile

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 07:02 PM
yoda545 is currently offline Click here to Send yoda545 a Private Message Find more posts by yoda545 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

more tomorrow

Last edited by Midnight109 on Jul 26th, 2005 at 12:08 AM

Old Post Jul 26th, 2005 12:06 AM
misslilsweetie
I'm confoosed

k

Old Post Jul 27th, 2005 03:03 PM
Midnight109

I know its going fast , but i will try to improve .

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Hermione202
more tomorrow
, i am a disappointment aren't I ? Oh , and in the last post i made , i gave you guys a HUGE clue . I'm surprised if no one noticed it .(If you did see it , I am asking you to please not tell anyone .

More now! big grin

They came out a few minutes later , having taken out a much money as they could carry , and bewiched it to be lighter . Next they went to Madame Malkins and bought themselves some new robes . After they had gotten all they needed , they prepeared to go to Godrics Hollow .

Some more later . smile

how was it ? wink

Old Post Aug 1st, 2005 05:58 PM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

I think the story is great. I still haven't figured out the clue. I'm not good at spotting things...even if they are obvious.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 07:26 PM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote