KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry Potter book 7:Harry Potter and the final battle

Harry Potter book 7:Harry Potter and the final battle
Started by: HPrOx

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
misslilsweetie
I'm confoosed

lol

Old Post Jul 21st, 2005 09:19 PM
misslilsweetie is currently offline Click here to Send misslilsweetie a Private Message Find more posts by misslilsweetie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazykim

sorry again
but i really really really loathe VIKTOR KRUM. dont ask me why
smilebig grinsmilebig grinbig grin

what happened to you?

Old Post Jul 21st, 2005 10:21 PM
crazykim is currently offline Click here to Send crazykim a Private Message Find more posts by crazykim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sugar&sweet

hi i think ur story is great so far and even though it is fast pace, i dont mind coz it gets right to the point, when r u going to write more?

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2005 12:21 PM
sugar&sweet is currently offline Click here to Send sugar&sweet a Private Message Find more posts by sugar&sweet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkness~Calls

sorry yesterday i threw something at my mom because she was treating me like a slave so i go banded of the comp. [i was just a baby shoe] ill right more today and to misslilsweetie its ok to loath Krum because i do to buthe wont be in the story very long only a couple chapters

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2005 05:06 PM
Darkness~Calls is currently offline Click here to Send Darkness~Calls a Private Message Find more posts by Darkness~Calls Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkness~Calls

sry i mean crazykim not misslilsweetie i looked at the names and thiught that the message was under the other name sry!!

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2005 05:09 PM
Darkness~Calls is currently offline Click here to Send Darkness~Calls a Private Message Find more posts by Darkness~Calls Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
misslilsweetie
I'm confoosed

lol its okay..lol

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2005 05:27 PM
misslilsweetie is currently offline Click here to Send misslilsweetie a Private Message Find more posts by misslilsweetie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sugar&sweet

when r u going to write more? but no rush, take ur time

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2005 06:59 PM
sugar&sweet is currently offline Click here to Send sugar&sweet a Private Message Find more posts by sugar&sweet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkness~Calls

A/N: this one is gonna be short im at my aunt and uncles house right now but ill write more later on tonight.

Harry and Ron stood frozen in their shoes. They could not belive what they were seeing. Harry could tell that Ron was a little angry. He had reason, Krum was Hermiones ex.

"Viktor what- what are you doing here...at the burrow?" asked Hermione.

"I have just moved here and i got a job at your ministry of magic. I was told my boss works here. " and at that moment almost like it was a rehearsed scene Mr. Weasley walked in.

"Ah Viktor how are you? Did you find the person who had made the fake invisiblity cloaks?" he asked shacking his hand.

"I might have...their names are Fred and George Weasle." everyone turned towards Fred and Geaorde. They slowly backed out of the kitchen and up to their room.

"Well kids i belive you know of this young man right here. Viktor Krum. Was one of the champions during the Tri-wizard tournament." no one spoke they just looked at each other and nodded.

"Hermione should know him the best. She dated him." said Ron stomping up the stairs, his ears turning redder than his hair.

"Oh! God Mr.Weasley why'd you have to bring him here?" said Hermione running up the stairs after Ron"RONALD!"

"Well I guess I must be going. Nice seeing you again Harry." he said and went stomping of muttering something under his breath in a diffrent language.

The yelling began again around six o'clock that night before dinner. Harry was brought in by Ginny to help give him his hourly potion.

"So what potion is he been given? Wolfbane?" he aske dstruggling to hold him down.

"That anda calming potion"

Sorry i no its a weird place to stop but i have to ill finish off this chapter tonight.

HINT: krum will be back! evil face

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2005 10:26 PM
Darkness~Calls

tell me what you think please all my freids who read it say that it stinks

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2005 10:38 PM
hk_*^^*

its goode

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2005 11:30 PM
hk_*^^* is currently offline Click here to Send hk_*^^* a Private Message Find more posts by hk_*^^* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkness~Calls

Harry was having a hard time holding down Bill by himself. Ginny was the only other person in the room and she was the one giving him the potion so he did the only thing he could think of.

"RON! HERMIONE COME HERE!" he yelled and they were soon beside him

"WHATS WRONG?" asked Ron shacking a bit

"Help me hold him down." after about a half hour they were done and Bill was asleep.

"Do we have to do THAT again?" asked Ron. The others rolled their eyes and started to clean up the livingroom. There was broken glass every where. Mrs. Weasleys only thing that could tell her if her fanily was i danger was broken. They all tried to fix the grandfather clock but it would fix. Around seven Mrs.Weasley served dinner. They were told to go to bed early that night for the next day they would have to clean the house for the wedding that week.

A/N: i got nothing at the moment. If i remember what i was gonna write ill be back later

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 01:13 AM
misslilsweetie
I'm confoosed

good job! post more soon

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 03:18 PM
crazykim

okidoki, and its good, whoever tells u its bad, tel them to write 1 themselves, huh

what happened to you?

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 03:19 PM
crazykim is currently offline Click here to Send crazykim a Private Message Find more posts by crazykim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sugar&sweet

/\ What she said.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 04:28 PM
Darkness~Calls

hey! things arent going good at home right now so ill try my best to post tmrw. Sry

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 01:33 AM
carne

thats great wen r u gunna do some more

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 01:45 AM
carne is currently offline Click here to Send carne a Private Message Find more posts by carne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

your story's great

Previously Hermione202 and Midnight_Miss

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 05:08 AM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Wolfsbane potion? But I thought Bill wasn't bitten on the full moon....that wouldn't make him a werewolf, would it? confused

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Jul 26th, 2005 01:20 AM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkness~Calls

Hey sorry for the delay...MOVING SUCKS!

Harry was laying in bed awake that night. He had to many things on his mind to fall asleep. Dumbledor was dead, Hogwarts was closed until Harry himself killed Voldemort for the whole wizarding community, he had gotten back together with Ginny, He was going to Godrics hollow the next week. In the middle of his thoughts he heared the door creek open. He reached for his wand and looked towards the door. He strained to see who it was in the dark. He finally reconized that it was Ginny.

"Hey Gin, whats wrong?" she laughed at his seriousness.

"Nothind silly. I just could not sleep." he gestured her to come and lay down next to him. She of course she accepted his offer. She layed under the covers next to Harry. They sat and Talked for hours on end about everything that was on their minds. Harry even cryed when it came to the deaths that he had witnessed. Harry put his arm around Ginny and they drifted off to sleep.

The next morning Ron was told by his mother (who was angry at him for not helping around the house more often) to go around and wake everyone up. Harrys room was the first stop. He knocked on the door and entered.

"Hey Harry wake-" then he stopped to see who was laying in the bed. He saw his best mate and his little sister nesstled in the bed toghther arms around each other. Ron stood for a minute not sure if he should be mad, confused, happy for his best friend, or pissed beyond all meanings. He decided on pissed beyond all meanings.

"WHAT THE BLOODY HELL ARE YOU TWO DOING!!" he yelled waking them up. He took Ginny by the arm and pulled her out of bed.

"Ronald nothing happened! I couldnt sleep so i came to Harry and we talked" she stretched out the word 'talked' to make it sound longer. "shit happens you big bloke" then she smiled at Harry and went back to her room.

"Why were you in bed with my sister?! Harry you out of all people! I cant belive you!"

Harry chimed in."Ron nothing happened! We really just talked! I would never do anything to your sister! I love her god sake and i wouldnt want anuthing ti happen to her!" Harry suddenly realized what he said and became confused he sat down. His eyes were bulging out of its sockets. Ron was now calm and understanding

"You love my sister?"

" I dont know..." then Harrys scar began to burn

Old Post Jul 26th, 2005 01:57 AM
Darkness~Calls

Happy lynnette?

Old Post Jul 26th, 2005 02:03 AM